Big Money is setting up a buffer

aero...@flight.net

Aug 20, 2007, 7:44:58 PM8/20/07
That's right.........The DOW was in the mid-12K range the other day,
and then in a typical last hour miracle "rally," Big Money shoved
billions down its throat to take it within even........Then, on
Friday, another miracle "rally" tacked on 200+ more, and then another
attempt today to add more "gains"......

Fact of the matter is, The Boys know this fraudulent excuse for a
"market" is going to tank, and tank hard.....Had it lost that 341 the
other day, another bout of bad news would take it easily into the 11K
range, and then Katie bar the doors....The Big Boys wouldn't have the
lemmings to help power their fraud, as they'd be heading for the
exits.....

So now we have a nice buffer, with the laughing stock of the investing
world miraculously back above 13K......Nice buffer to accommodate the
next sell off......

The Capital One news should instigate a 500+ point sell off, but I
wouldn't be surprised if another last hour miracle tacked on another
50-100 points before the day is over.......

uncle_vito

Aug 20, 2007, 10:51:35 PM8/20/07
Yes, Capital One is going to be the catalyst for the mega drop tomorrow. So
predictable now. My SPY puts should get a nice workout tomorrow.

If there is a big enough drop the Fed will lower the funds rate on Wednesday
and there will be another mega runup.

Yawn..

Vito

<aero...@flight.net> wrote in message