New Financing Assists Investors In Down Market

sdtaj5k4yk...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2007, 6:59:54 AM9/7/07
to pzan...@comcast.net
It comes as no surprise that real estate investors would take a hit
when virtually all of the good investor programs died out over the
last few months. This came at an amazingly aweful time as the
foreclosure, reo, and subject too markt was heating up.

We realized that in this market an investor has to make hay while the
sun is shining so we forced the sun to work for us!
Instead of going after hard money lenders, we created our own money
by obtaining unsecured lines of business credit. This allowed us to
walk into a deal and complete it immediately; no waiting on approvals
or anything of that nature. this allowed us to flip faster and make
extreme profits.

If you would like more info, please www.ezunsecuredcredit.com