300+ point loss held to 200

aero...@flight.net

Sep 7, 2007, 2:09:56 PM9/7/07
And the intervention continues........Ain't it miraculous how
"investors" just stop "selling" and hold the "market"????

Supply and demand in a pig's eye........

aero...@flight.net

Sep 7, 2007, 2:20:37 PM9/7/07
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 11:14:24 -0700, Lawyerkill <Lawye...@aol.com>
wrote:

>The real action(or maybe rush for the door) begins in 45 minutes.

It's already started......The Boys just shoved a boatload down the
throat of this laughable "market," so the first step in the fraud has
been completed.........

Lawyerkill

Sep 7, 2007, 2:26:01 PM9/7/07
On Sep 7, 2:20?pm, aeron...@flight.net wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 11:14:24 -0700, Lawyerkill <Lawyerk...@aol.com>

Ben will save us

aero...@flight.net

Sep 7, 2007, 2:34:58 PM9/7/07
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 11:16:57 -0700, Lawyerkill <Lawye...@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Sep 7, 2:09?pm, aeron...@flight.net wrote:

>If there is a rate cut Sept 18 they will get all this back and more,
>if not, look out below.

We'll see if the FED stands by their "policy" of limiting their scope
to "stabilizing the financial system" and "warding off inflation" very
soon. If they drop rates, it will be solely for saving the most
fraudulent investment mechanism in the free world....There is
absolutely no other reason to drop rates...

A rate cut would be quite beneficial to me personally, but it will be
a huge mistake....The laughable "market" will soar past 14K, as Big
Money unloads their coffers in a zenith of fraudulent activity, but
that would be like hooking up an already over-filled balloon to a
compressor...The balloon will quickly inflate and explode.....

Right now things are orderly, except for the continued manipulation of
this laughable "market"....Let the sleeping dog lie....

Lawyerkill

Sep 7, 2007, 2:35:28 PM9/7/07
On Sep 7, 2:20?pm, aeron...@flight.net wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 11:14:24 -0700, Lawyerkill <Lawyerk...@aol.com>

Boatload? Where? If it doesn't stop dropping before 3PM we may see
another -300+ day.

com...@webtv.net

Sep 7, 2007, 10:53:42 PM9/7/07
how do you know that it wasn't going to be a 400 point loss ?

A Liberal is "just a Communist in a Free Country" !