Re: ISRAELI AIRLINE HAS "NO FLIGHTS" DEPARTING NEW YORK ON FRIDAY ...

bart...@webtv.net

Sep 16, 2007, 7:08:23 PM9/16/07
Sounds like 'OJ' could be charged with an class II felony.

VT

Blash

Sep 16, 2007, 8:05:37 PM9/16/07
"headcase" wrote on 9/16/07 7:08 PM:

> Sounds like 'OJ' could be charged with an class II felony.

Thanks for the info.....nobody else here has a TV.......

Trailer Trash

Sep 16, 2007, 11:06:58 PM9/16/07
bla...@comcast.net (Twink)

"headcase" wrote on 9/16/07 7:08 PM:
Sounds like 'OJ' could be charged with an class II felony.

Thanks for the info.....nobody else here has a TV.......

My reserved tee- time was @1:00 pm for my foursome.

What did you do today, besides needlepoint and bitching?

Blash

Sep 16, 2007, 11:41:53 PM9/16/07
"headcase" wrote on 9/16/07 11:06 PM:

> My reserved tee- time was @1:00 pm for my foursome.

What is this with you thinking that people want details of your life???
You've posted your biography multiple times......now you're keeping us
updated on your daily schedule.....Did your Mental Health Team tell you to
keep a diary as therapy???

> What did you do today, besides needlepoint and bitching?

Jeez......You are a SLOW learner.....when you asked for my picture,
wanted to know what kind of car I drive, etc., I made it clear to you that I
wasn't interested in your homosexual passes......now you start up again by
wanting to know what I did today.......
YOU ARE ONE DENSE FAG!!!!

Trailer Trash

Sep 16, 2007, 11:59:09 PM9/16/07
.. You sat on your ass all day!

In Florida, yet.

Sad.

Blash

Sep 17, 2007, 9:24:15 AM9/17/07
"headcase" Olne...@webtv.net wrote on 9/16/07 11:59 PM:

> .. You sat on your ass all day!
>
> In Florida, yet.
>
> Sad.

Mikey.......
Your obsession with my life taking over your miserable existence......
You've seen by now that all you evoke is pity when you post your constant
musings about my sex life, my social life, my possessions, etc. The only
reason that you would spend so much of your time trying to visualize what I
do and how I live is your suppressed homosexuality......
Lately, you really seem to be losing that battle......
Also, everyone here is aware by now that your physical threats, childish
phone calls, threats of hiring lawyers, infantile insults and constant lying
are the results of severe mental impotence......
Get in touch with your Mental Health Team QUICKLY!!!
Don't be ashamed of crying out for help!!!!

bart...@webtv.net

Sep 17, 2007, 10:41:48 AM9/17/07
I cried when old Yeller died, probably, when bambi's mother died, as
well.

VT