Monday ncaafb plays

riccja

Sep 3, 2007, 12:56:05 PM9/3/07
Sunday we had no plays and today nothing I can see in mlb. But 2 plays
in ncaa fb.

SMU under 60.5 -105
Clemson +3.5 -105

Good Luck

RickJ
Rickjshandicappingpicks.blogspot.com

REcord to date:

Ncaafb(07-08)
Sides: 1-1-0 -0.05
Totals: 0-1-1 -1.05

MLB(07 Season)
Sides: 62-84 +1.10
O/U: 24-20-1 + 3.40

mlb(06 season,started end of season)
Sides: 17- 14 +6.83
o/u 3-8-1 -5.09

Arena Football
Sides:
Total: 1-0 +1.00

WNBA
Sides: 5-1 +3.95
Total: 0-1 -1.05

ncaafb (06-07 completed)
Sides 36-27-2 +9.14
o/u 11-12 -1.63

nfl(06-07 completed)
Sides 26-10-1 +15.56
o/u 7-4 +2.83

nhl
sides 35-36 +6.66
total 4-5 -1.10

Nba
Side 78-77 -2.75
o/u 31-25 +4.98

Oct: 132 bets + 11.63 units +8.81%
Nov: 105 bets + 25.19 units +24.0%
Dec: 94 bets + 1.99 units +2.11%
Jan: 57 bets + 6.92 units +12.14%
Feb: 31 bets -6.75 units -21.77%
Mar: 40 bets -9.75 units -24.37%
April: 34 bets +3.42 units +10.06%
May: 49 bets -3.64 units -7.43%
JUne: 46 bets +14.66units +31.87%
July: 45 bets -7.26 units -16.13%
Aug: 37 bets +2.63 units +7.10%
Sept 5 bets +0.20 units + 4.00%
Total 673 Bets + 39.61units +5.88%

in...@work.coms

Sep 11, 2007, 6:15:52 PM9/11/07

just Ed *ACCURATELY* stated on rec.gambling.sports (RGS)

> thanks for spamming your off topic crap all over usenet,
> senior rectum.

gary coward from RGS INaccurately replied:

> All over Usenet?
> It was posted on ONE group, in which it is topical.

just Ed ACCURATELY corrected gary coward (who is wrong):

> no it wasn't. [ie. he isn't posting it to ONLY one group]
> you apparently need to learn how to read into what groups
> he's posted! it fits that his buddies would be morons.

gary coward - DELIBERATELY misinterpreting the context
and meaning of what "just Ed" is saying - wrote back:

> I'm sure you'll be able to point out the evidence
> that he posted in a ton of groups (or even two)
> from this or your attack is completely unwarranted:

<snip header of post to rgs, which gary coward FAILED
to check to see if it was ALSO posted elsewhere>

A reply to CORRECT gary coward's MISINFORMATION!

Below is what "just Ed" was CORRECTLY criticizing.
Note: I am *NOT* taking sides per se, merely
pointing out the *FLAW* in gary coward's criticism
and how the FACTS regarding "just Ed's" MEANING
regarding spam are supported in a Google search!
The post we saw here wasn't CROSSPOSTED, no, but
it was pasted as is in FIVE (5) different groups
and OFF-TOPIC in the other 4, as "just Ed" stated!
Before WRONGLY criticizing "just Ed" gary coward
should've performed this simple search. BUT supporting
his contentions with all relevent FACTS is ONCE AGAIN
something gary coward FAILS to do. Check this out:

http://tinyurl.com/3bteun

Note that ncaaf picks (sports gambling content)
absolutely does *NOT* belong on any of the
following 4 newsgroups in which they were posted.
"just Ed" even stated HERE on rgs on Sept 6 at 6:09 ET
that this SG content was wrongly being posted to
misc.invest.STOCKS...and he's right...

misc.invest.STOCKS
misc.invest.technical
misc.invest.futures
rec.gambling.POKER

I *POLITELY* suggest Rick avoid spamming those groups
with off-topic material such as sports-gambling picks,
although I see he has continued with the spam as of 911.

No disrespect intended to anyone (except gary coward
of RGS, who deserves it BIG TIME for the insult directed
at "just Ed" plus numerous other gary collard failures,
including his republican-BIGOTRY, LYING and CHEATING!)

info