Economist, "anal-ysts" and the media are coming out of the woodwork, pressing for a rate cut

aero...@flight.net

Sep 14, 2007, 12:28:30 PM9/14/07
Can't find a single financial web site where some jackass is talking
about "weakening consumer spending," "credit crunch," "real estate,"
"oil prices," or some other ridiculous ploy to build up the case for
this laughable "rate cut" everyone is so "concerned" about......

Even more laughable, is that this JOKE of a "market" is "rallying" one
day, and washing away its losses another, in a massive, hypocritical
round of fraudulent manipulation.......

Too bad Ben won't step up and raise rates a half-a-point, so these
greedy SOB's that are fraudulently manipulating this "market" would
get their heads handed to them.....

Wouldn't it be nice to see the little guy invest at reasonable equity
prices? It'll never happen though, as the way Big Money makes their
money is by luring in the unsuspecting with these fraudulent
"rallies," and then pulling the rug after they unload all of their
shares at asinine, arfiticially inflated prices.....

qwest602000

Sep 14, 2007, 12:35:38 PM9/14/07

why would they talk about high oil prices if they want a rate cut???

aero...@flight.net

Sep 14, 2007, 1:29:08 PM9/14/07
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:35:38 -0700, qwest602000
<qwest...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>why would they talk about high oil prices if they want a rate cut???

Good question........Regardless, "gains" will be shoved down the
throat of this "market" no matter what happens......This is about the
most flagrant round of forced manipulation I've seen since the 500
point, last hour miracle "rallies" that followed 9/11......

qwest602000

Sep 14, 2007, 2:31:48 PM9/14/07
On Sep 14, 10:29 am, aeron...@flight.net wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:35:38 -0700, qwest602000
>
> <qwest602...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >why would they talk about high oil prices if they want a rate cut???
>
> Good question........Regardless, "gains" will be shoved down the
> throat of this "market" no matter what happens......This is about the
> most flagrant round of forced manipulation I've seen since the 500
> point, last hour miracle "rallies" that followed 9/11......

in other words, we could have an economic depression and the dow
hitting 16 or 17k.
i believe this coulh happen

aero...@flight.net

Sep 14, 2007, 3:24:58 PM9/14/07
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:31:48 -0700, qwest602000
<qwest...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>in other words, we could have an economic depression and the dow
>hitting 16 or 17k.
>i believe this coulh happen

Indeed, anything can happen, especially when a "market" is so
controlled that it's unable to respond naturally to events....Big
Money obviously has an unlimited amount of cash to move this so-called
"market" in any direction it wants, so what's a recession going to do?
A credit crisis? Housing crisis? Not a thing......

Lawyerkill

Sep 14, 2007, 3:53:51 PM9/14/07
If they don't cut the rate it will be known as, Tuesday, bloody
Tuesday.

aero...@flight.net

Sep 14, 2007, 4:13:57 PM9/14/07
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:53:51 -0700, Lawyerkill <Lawye...@aol.com>
wrote:

>If they don't cut the rate it will be known as, Tuesday, bloody
>Tuesday.

Nah, the most fraudulent investment mechanism in the free world will
"rally" under the guise that "FED's decision to leave rates unchanged
causes investors to cheer economic strength"......

qwest602000

Sep 14, 2007, 4:25:16 PM9/14/07
On Sep 14, 1:13 pm, aeron...@flight.net wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:53:51 -0700, Lawyerkill <Lawyerk...@aol.com>

> wrote:
>
> >If they don't cut the rate it will be known as, Tuesday, bloody
> >Tuesday.
>
> Nah, the most fraudulent investment mechanism in the free world will
> "rally" under the guise that "FED's decision to leave rates unchanged
> causes investors to cheer economic strength"......

i can
see the dollar collapsing if they keep this bullshit up.
the electric bill for the money printers must nbe huge

d.

Sep 14, 2007, 5:29:00 AM9/14/07
qwest602000 <qwest...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yes it could happen, maybe sometime between 2017 and 2020.

It will not happen any time soon.