Are You Losing Using The Wrong Trading Plan Or System

mae hall

Sep 14, 2007, 6:49:09 AM9/14/07
I've seen some amazing systems. I have witnessed phenomenal track
records, and have worked with some of the brightest minds in trading.
Do you want to know what they all have in common?
They all have a plan, not just any plan, they have a scientifically
proven trading plan that lets them trade the market of their choice
and achieve extraordinary results!
You see the SECRET of being a great trader is not always what you
think it is. Sometimes the difference between greatness and failure
can be money management or something as simple as where to place your
stop loss or just a solid method that works.
http://tradesyshc.blogspot.com/#

jim

Sep 14, 2007, 7:16:12 AM9/14/07

"mae hall" <jvjebb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

So, let me get this right.....

Your plan is so damned good that, instead of making yourself rich and
enjoying your own small island, you're here for what exactly?

These people crack me up!

But, the people that fall for this shit scare the hell out of me...because
they can vote.

jim

jim

Sep 14, 2007, 7:26:15 AM9/14/07

"mae hall" <jvjebb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Complaints about this message can be submitted to
http://www.securepaynet.net/gdshop/spamreport/spamreport.asp?prog_id=domainsbyproxy .

jim

Sep 14, 2007, 7:36:36 AM9/14/07

"mae hall" <jvjebb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

It keeps getting better......from the eventual scam website that you get
to....

"Governing law

This policy and the use of this Site and purchase of any product from this
site or any legal matter connected with this site are governed by the laws
of the Republic of South Africa. If a dispute arises under this Policy
(agreement) we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually
agreed-upon arbitrator in the following location: Umhlanga, Kwazulu Natal,
South Africa.

Company Details

Old Tree Publishing (Pty) Ltd
7 Upper Durban RD.
Mowbray, C.T. 7700 S.A.

If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution
through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at
the following location: Umhlanga, under the rules of the Arbitration
Foundation of South Africa and an arbitrator appointed by the Foundation.

This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do
not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any
party.

By using this website you agree that you unconditionally accept this
disclaimer agreement.

You further agree that Old Tree Publishing (Pty) Ltd, its Directors,
representatives and Mark McRae can not be held liable for any loses, injury
or damages the user may claim as per the laws of the Republic of South
Africa or any other country.

Contact

We can be contacted at sup...@oldtreepublishing.com

We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice."

As you know, South Africa is known for internet scams. Is that really where
you want to arbitrate ANYTHING?

And, as for Old Tree Publishing......

Old Tree Publishing (Pty)Ltd
PO Ox 2053
Country Club
Kwazulu Natal
4301
South Africa

Yea......good luck doing business there.

jim