*** CAWS - BUY NOW Before Business Week Article !!! ***

Tech Investor

May 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/28/96

Yes!!!

I'm tired of watching the paint dry while surfing the net and am willing
to bet that others are too!

This is the next BIG WAVE on internet-related stocks. Watch this baby
zoom to 60 in the next two weeks after the mass media business
publications start to publicize the stock.

Business Week magazine is doing a story on the stock as a follow up to
their article on wireless internet that was published last week. Look
for CAWS to go above 30 this week when this news becomes public
knowledge!

Sam inSkokie

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

Here's an example of a poorly pitched HYPE! (just now believable
enough):

Mason

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

Tech Investor <tec...@teck.com> wrote:
>Yes!!!
>
>I'm tired of watching the paint dry while surfing the net and am willing
>to bet that others are too!
>
>This is the next BIG WAVE on internet-related stocks. Watch this baby
>zoom to 60 in the next two weeks after the mass media business
>publications start to publicize the stock.
>
>Business Week magazine is doing a story on the stock as a follow up to
>their article on wireless internet that was published last week. Look
>for CAWS to go above 30 this week when this news becomes public
>knowledge!
Can you tell me what's a big deal about Wireless internet access? Is it because they just added the
*internet* in their announcements or there is actualy some real stuff in their product?

Maury

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

Tech Investor <tec...@teck.com> wrote:

>Yes!!!

>I'm tired of watching the paint dry while surfing the net and am willing
>to bet that others are too!

>This is the next BIG WAVE on internet-related stocks. Watch this baby
>zoom to 60 in the next two weeks after the mass media business
>publications start to publicize the stock.

>Business Week magazine is doing a story on the stock as a follow up to
>their article on wireless internet that was published last week. Look
>for CAWS to go above 30 this week when this news becomes public
>knowledge!

I'm waiting. Is the story late or is CAWS late? or are you just
talking through your ass?

Maury

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

Tech Investor <tec...@teck.com> wrote:

>Yes!!!

>I'm tired of watching the paint dry while surfing the net and am willing
>to bet that others are too!

>This is the next BIG WAVE on internet-related stocks. Watch this baby
>zoom to 60 in the next two weeks after the mass media business
>publications start to publicize the stock.

>Business Week magazine is doing a story on the stock as a follow up to
>their article on wireless internet that was published last week. Look
>for CAWS to go above 30 this week when this news becomes public
>knowledge!

Yeah! This is such a good one that I hope you took your own advice
and put all your money into it. When are you selling your car?

Vince Garza

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

when tommarrow or next week price today is a steal inform me please
asap!

Paul Blakeslee

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

On Jun 06, 1996 23:17:45 in article <Re: *** CAWS - BUY NOW Before Business
Week Article !!! ***>, 'boi...@peakaccess.net (Maury)' wines:

Maury wines here, and also in about 10 other CAWS articles.

I must say that your postings are constructive! ;^\

You are such a bonehead!
It is obvious that you don't like the stock...and you insult people who do.

So you have nothing to say about why these poor investors should not own
the stock??? Just sarcastic comments???

Get bent!

(and yes, I DO NOT own the stock)

PRB

Bonehead wines:

Maury

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

You and Tech Investor are the epitome of what assholes are all about.
Where words should be coming out, nothing but shit does - perfect
assholes. If you think this shmuck - not you, the other shmuck - is
doing a service to his fellow investors by spouting his bullshit about
which he knows nothing about, then you're an even bigger asshole than
he is.

Yes I do own the stock though not because of him. I fucked up on my
own. Nevertheless, the stock is a piece of crap and I'll say it as
much and as often as it pleases me. Should it not please you, then
kiss my ass, but that would be like rubbing asses.

Maury

Paul Blakeslee

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

On Jun 07, 1996 19:09:21 in article <Re: *** CAWS - BUY NOW Before Business
Week Article !!! ***>, 'boi...@peakaccess.net (Maury)' continues to bore
us all with his bonehead antics:

>You and Tech Investor are the epitome of what assholes are all about.
>Where words should be coming out, nothing but shit does - perfect
>assholes.

Your not PISSED now are you? I would'nt want that.
Great words of wisdom just ring loud when you speak!
You are hillarious. I'm laughing at you.:-))))

> If you think this shmuck - not you, the other shmuck - is
>doing a service to his fellow investors by spouting his bullshit about
>which he knows nothing about, then you're an even bigger asshole than
>he is.

I agree his advise is bullshit...So why don't you tell us why?
Instead you smear the group with insults and profanity!
You say how much the stock sucks? Tell us why the stock sucks.
But I forgot, your a bonehead, so I guess it is to be expected.

>Yes I do own the stock though not because of him. I fucked up on my
>own.

Surprise surprise! You are dumber than I thought. Not only do you say the
stock sucks and call anyone who likes it a fool, but you actually bought
CAWS also? NOW I AM CONFUSED. You are not just a bonehead, but you are a
hipocratical bonehead. The worst kind of bonehead there is. ;-/

>Nevertheless, the stock is a piece of crap and I'll say it as
>much and as often as it pleases me.

Please, spare us the tempor-tantrum. You can say it all you want. I wont
tell your mommy. I promise.

>Should it not please you, then
>kiss my ass, but that would be like rubbing asses.

Again, your words of wisdom amaze me.

Dan Nguyen

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

I do own some CAWS shares. I believe that the stock has a good
potential to take off in the near future. I called CAI Wireless's
Investor Relations this morning, he said the Internet Wireless Modem
testing is going OK. And he expects it to be working within few months.
The wireless Internet service sends information to its customers'
computer terminals at the rate of 10 megabits per second, which is
approaximately 350 times faster than conventional telephone 28.8Kbs
modems. I can't wait for that technology coming out. I'm having a pain
in my rear accessing Internet with my 28.8 Kbs. You know what I
mean..?.?..

Dan,

In <4p978n$n...@news2.h1.usa.pipeline.com> p...@usa.pipeline.com(Paul

Blakeslee) writes:

>On Jun 06, 1996 23:17:45 in article <Re: *** CAWS - BUY NOW Before
Business
>Week Article !!! ***>, 'boi...@peakaccess.net (Maury)' wines:
>
>Maury wines here, and also in about 10 other CAWS articles.
>
>I must say that your postings are constructive! ;^\
>
>You are such a bonehead!
>It is obvious that you don't like the stock...and you insult people
who do.

>So you have nothing to say about why these poor investors should not
own
>the stock??? Just sarcastic comments???
>
>Get bent!
>
>(and yes, I DO NOT own the stock)
>

>PRB

Paul Blakeslee

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

On Jun 07, 1996 15:05:28, 'Bonehead <boi...@ns1.peakaccess.net>' belows:

>At 01:12 PM 6/7/96 -0400, PRB wrote:
>>On Jun 07, 1996 19:09:21 in article <Re: *** CAWS - BUY NOW Before
Business

>>Week Article !!! ***>, 'boi...@peakaccess.net (Maury)' continues to bore

>>us all with his bonehead antics:
>>

>>>You and Tech Investor are the epitome of what assholes are all about.
>>>Where words should be coming out, nothing but shit does - perfect
>>>assholes.
>>
>>Your not PISSED now are you? I would'nt want that.
>^^^^
>How old are you anyway that you don't know the difference between *Your*
and
>*You're*. That pretty much tells us with what we're dealing. Hey! I'm
>sorry. I didn't want to be calling an infant *asshole*. It can't be
helped
>though as you are so much of one.

Yaaaawwwwnnnn.....
What's your point?
That I have poor writing skills?
No crap! Again, your briliance blinds me. ;-)
I'll be the first to acknowlege that my writing skills suck.
In making your point you again show everyone in this group how much of a
bonehead you are (or is that you're? or your?). You try to flame others,
you have attempted to do so to me, but you just can't seem to get a good
line in without falling all over yourself. This is fun. I can't wait for
your next reply. Do you work for a living? Or do you just have alot of
spare time.

>>Great words of wisdom just ring loud when you speak!
>>You are hillarious. I'm laughing at you.:-))))
>>

>Having established that you're (notice the correct spelling?) an asshole,
>you mean that you're farting at me. You ---> (!) PPPppprrrrttt

Huh?
I won't even attempt to interpret this one.

>>> If you think this shmuck - not you, the other shmuck - is
>>>doing a service to his fellow investors by spouting his bullshit about

>>>which he knows nothing about, then you're an even bigger asshole than
>>>he is.
>>
>>I agree his advise is bullshit...So why don't you tell us why?

>^^^^^^
>Jesus Christ, do you speak as badly as you write? and I thought that
>*advise* is a verb. One of us is stupid and as soon as you look it up in
>the dictionary, assuming that you have one and can read it, we'll both
know
>it's you.

Again, what is your point?
That my writing sucks? Did'nt you say that already??

>>Instead you smear the group with insults and profanity!
>

>Ah, I see. You and the other putz are *the group*. Woe be the group if
>that's the case. You and he are the insults and profanity to the rest of
>those tuning in.

Well, that's not exactly what I meant.
But it does not suprise me that you would see it that way. You are such a
bore (and a bonehead).

BTW, what is a "putz"???

>>You say how much the stock sucks? Tell us why the stock sucks.
>>But I forgot, your a bonehead, so I guess it is to be expected.
>>

>A stock topples - doesn't fall, but topples - from as high as 17 1/2 to
>under 10 in a matter of days and it's beyond your mental capacity to grasp

>that the stock sucks. You know what? You're a bigger shmuck than the
other
>guy. You are so stupid that a bonehead would be proud next to you.

And I guess Intel sucks, since it went from 78 to mid 40s in a period of
days also. But you fail to realize that the price of a stock at any one
point in time often has nothing to do with the real value of the stock.
Intel is now over 72 last I checked and rising.

Since Netscape opened at 70 (pre-split) I guess that made it a bargain?
Now CAWS is back down to, what, 10 you say? Maybe that would be a buying
oportunity. At least some may think of it that way. But I forgot, your a
bonehead who buys high and sells low. ;-)

Again, you flame some guys for telling the group why he felt a stock had
value, and instead of rebuting his figure with facts, you though fire at
him and about 6 other people who also had pro-CAWS posts.

Why does CAWS suck? Because it went from 17 to 10?
You are a trip! :-))))))
Again, you are such a bonehead.

>>>Yes I do own the stock though not because of him. I fucked up on my
>>>own.
>>
>>Surprise surprise! You are dumber than I thought. Not only do you say
the

>>stock sucks and call anyone who likes it a fool, but you actually bought

>>CAWS also? NOW I AM CONFUSED. You are not just a bonehead, but you are
>>hipocratical bonehead. The worst kind of bonehead there is. ;-/

>^^^^^^^^^^^^
>Ha ha ho ho he he he. Don't you have a spellchecker. It's just
incredible
>that an adult would write as you do. How old are you ... really?

Can't say I do. I'm wasting to much of my time replying to your silly
posts as it is.

>Yup, I bought the stock, not on his info, but I did. I admitted it and
said
>I fucked up.

Yes you did. You just don't know why you screwed up. If you do, please
enlighten us. And because it dropped from 17 to 10 does not count. Why
did it drop? Because it sucks? Is that how you do your due dilligance?

Bonehead.

>A twat like you would probably not know what it is to admit to
>doing anything not perfect. You are perfect.

Not entirely perfect, but pretty close.

>The perfect asshole.

Now now, be nice.

> the stock, you shitface.

You may want to wipe that spit off your screen about now. You are tripping
all over yourself again.

>Liking the stock and hyping it at 30 within a week and 60 at whatever time

>frame it was he hyped it at is nowhere in the same ballpark. You've got
>kids on the group making their first investments

Speaking from experience are we???

> and others who just believe
>that the people here are here to help, and you've got a guy frothing at
the
>mouth with unadulturated bullshit that these others are likely to leap at.

Yep, a true bonehead would leap before they researched. I think we already
established that though, being that you did buy the stock. ;-)

>That may not disturb you, but it does me.

It bothers me also when people like you get burned. But the only thing I
can do about it is not contribute to the problem, or rebute your posts.

>Has anyone else written anything
>about the article he mentioned close to 2 weeks ago? I don't have the
exact
>date at hand.

I havent been following the thread. I just knew that if you had responded
to it that I would get a good laugh.

>I was in Iomega with 500 shares at 24 5/8 before both splits

What do you want, a doggy biscut???
I guess you want to compare cock sizes next? I'm definetly sure you fall
short in that area as well, not that I really care.

Your kind of investing style does get a lucky strike from time to time.
And bad ones more often then not.

>, so the $2000 I've lost in CAWS
>is a drop in the bucket but I will still respond to jerks who try to take
>others down with them. You're one of them. My gut tells me so.

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Just like your gut told you to buy CAWS? :-)))))

>>>Nevertheless, the stock is a piece of crap and I'll say it as
>>>much and as often as it pleases me.
>>
>>Please, spare us the tempor-tantrum. You can say it all you want. I
wont

>^^^^^^ TEMPOR...HO HO HO HO ^^^^
>HA HA HA. Do you know what *'* is? It's called an apostrophe. It's used

>in a contraction of two words. Will not = won't. Hey, if I have to teach

>English you're going to have to pay me.

Another pointless stab. *Sigh*
My writing sucks, we have established that a number of times already. You
forgot, right? Boneheads do that ya know.
Other than this humorous thread, I generaly have somthing to contribute to
the group, unlike yourself.

>>tell your mommy. I promise.
>>
>>>Should it not please you, then
>>>kiss my ass, but that would be like rubbing asses.
>>
>>Again, your words of wisdom amaze me.
>>

>Your lips on my ass would amaze me.

You would like that, would'nt you. I'm glad that you are not around here,
you really make me nervous.

'nough said....
PRB

Maury

Jun 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/8/96

p...@usa.pipeline.com(Paul Blakeslee) wrote:

>Great words of wisdom just ring loud when you speak!

>You are hillarious. I'm laughing at you.:-))))

Having established that you're (notice the correct spelling?) an
asshole, you mean that you're farting at me. You ---> (!)
PPPppprrrrttt

>> If you think this shmuck - not you, the other shmuck - is
>>doing a service to his fellow investors by spouting his bullshit about
>>which he knows nothing about, then you're an even bigger asshole than
>>he is.
>
>I agree his advise is bullshit...So why don't you tell us why?
^^^^^^
Jesus Christ, do you speak as badly as you write? and I thought that
*advise* is a verb. One of us is stupid and as soon as you look it up
in the dictionary, assuming that you have one and can read it, we'll
both know it's you.

>Instead you smear the group with insults and profanity!

Ah, I see. You and the other putz are *the group*. Woe be the group
if that's the case. You and he are the insults and profanity to the
rest of those tuning in.

>You say how much the stock sucks? Tell us why the stock sucks.

>But I forgot, your a bonehead, so I guess it is to be expected.

A stock topples - doesn't fall, but topples - from as high as 17 1/2
to under 10 in a matter of days and it's beyond your mental capacity
to grasp that the stock sucks. You know what? You're a bigger shmuck
than the other guy. You are so stupid that a bonehead would be proud
next to you.

>>Yes I do own the stock though not because of him. I fucked up on my
>>own.
>
>Surprise surprise! You are dumber than I thought. Not only do you say the
>stock sucks and call anyone who likes it a fool, but you actually bought
>CAWS also? NOW I AM CONFUSED. You are not just a bonehead, but you are a
>hipocratical bonehead. The worst kind of bonehead there is. ;-/
^^^^^^^^^^

Ha ha ho ho he he he. Don't you have a spellchecker. It's just
incredible that an adult would write as you do. How old are you ...
really?

Yup, I bought the stock, not on his info, but I did. I admitted it
and said I fucked up. A twat like you would probably not know what it
is to admit to doing anything not perfect. You are perfect. The
perfect asshole. Point out to me where I called anyone a fool for
liking the stock, you shitface. Liking the stock and hyping it at 30

within a week and 60 at whatever time frame it was he hyped it at is
nowhere in the same ballpark. You've got kids on the group making

their first investments and others who just believe that the people

here are here to help, and you've got a guy frothing at the mouth with

unadulturated bullshit that these others are likely to leap at. That
may not disturb you, but it does me. Has anyone else written anything

about the article he mentioned close to 2 weeks ago? I don't have the

exact date at hand. I haven't seen any other posting about it. I was
in Iomega with 500 shares at 24 5/8 before both splits, so the $2000

I've lost in CAWS is a drop in the bucket but I will still respond to
jerks who try to take others down with them. You're one of them. My
gut tells me so.

>>Nevertheless, the stock is a piece of crap and I'll say it as
>>much and as often as it pleases me.
>
>Please, spare us the tempor-tantrum. You can say it all you want. I

^^^^^TEMPOR...HO HO HO HO
>wont

^^^^ HA HA HA. Do you know what *'* is? It's called an apostrophe.
It's used in a contraction of two words. Will not = won't. Hey, if I

have to teach English you're going to have to pay me. What a joke you
are. Please write to me more. We all need something to make us laugh
during the day.

>tell your mommy. I promise.
>
>>Should it not please you, then
>>kiss my ass, but that would be like rubbing asses.
>
>Again, your words of wisdom amaze me.

Your lips on my ass would amaze me.

Maury

Jun 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/8/96

BTW, I carry a portfolio of 13 stocks. I just checked them for the
hell of it after e-mailing you. Eleven of them went up from
yesterday's closing and two went down. Guess which was one of the
two? You can say what you want and laud the stock as much as you
want. At this point in time IT SUCKS.

IAN CROZIER

Jun 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/8/96
to boi...@peakaccess.net

Come on now, children, quit fighting!

If you get as emotional as this about a stock, neither one of you will
make money in the market. At least, that's my prediction, but I'll admit
I could be wrong.

Oh, I guess now you'll start cussing at me.
Oh, please don't, I might get upset and sell all my stocks at a loss!

Please, grow up!

Paul Blakeslee

Jun 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/8/96

On Jun 08, 1996 06:12:29 in article <Re: *** CAWS - BUY NOW Before Business
If it is such a dog and sucks so much, then why do you still own it???
Anybody with brains would have sold long ago based on how you feel about
CAWS.

That deserves the bonehead of year award!

PRB

James Dean Young

Jun 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/10/96

In article <4pb56h$n...@www1.hlc.net>, boi...@peakaccess.net (Maury) wrote:

:)p...@usa.pipeline.com(Paul Blakeslee) wrote:
:)
:)>On Jun 07, 1996 19:09:21 in article <Re: *** CAWS - BUY NOW Before Business
:)>Week Article !!! ***>, 'boi...@peakaccess.net (Maury)' continues to bore
:)>us all with his bonehead antics:
:)>
:)>
:)>>You and Tech Investor are the epitome of what assholes are all about.
:)>>Where words should be coming out, nothing but shit does - perfect
:)>>assholes.
:)>
:)>Your not PISSED now are you? I would'nt want that.
:) ^^^^
[...]
:) ^^^^^^
[...]
:)>>
:)>>Yes I do own the stock though not because of him. I fucked up on my
:)>>own.
:)>
:)>Surprise surprise! You are dumber than I thought. Not only do you say the
:)>stock sucks and call anyone who likes it a fool, but you actually bought
:)>CAWS also? NOW I AM CONFUSED. You are not just a bonehead, but you are a
:)>hipocratical bonehead. The worst kind of bonehead there is. ;-/
:) ^^^^^^^^^^
[...]
:) ^^^^^TEMPOR...HO HO HO HO
:)>wont
[...]
:)>>>
:)>>>Maury wines here, and also in about 10 other CAWS articles.
:)>>>
:)>>>I must say that your postings are constructive! ;^\
:)>>>
:)>>>You are such a bonehead!
:)>>>It is obvious that you don't like the stock...and you insult people who
:)>do.
:)>>
:)>>>
:)>>>So you have nothing to say about why these poor investors should not own
:)>>>the stock??? Just sarcastic comments???
:)>>>
:)>>>Get bent!
:)>>>
:)>>>(and yes, I DO NOT own the stock)
:)>>>
:)>>>
:)>>>PRB
:)>>>
:)>>>

SHUT UP ALREADY!!! You two sound like you ought to get married!

James Dean Young <http://www.sundream.com>
Sunshine Daydream Creations * Tel: (512) 443-6255 |
201 W Stassney Ln Ste 505 * Fax: (512) 443-4719 |
Austin, TX 78745-3144 * email: j...@sundream.com |
"Sometimes you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right"
- Robert Hunter

Maury

Jun 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/14/96

Tech Investor <tec...@teck.com> wrote:

>Yes!!!

>I'm tired of watching the paint dry while surfing the net and am willing
>to bet that others are too!

>This is the next BIG WAVE on internet-related stocks. Watch this baby
>zoom to 60 in the next two weeks after the mass media business
>publications start to publicize the stock.

>Business Week magazine is doing a story on the stock as a follow up to
>their article on wireless internet that was published last week. Look
>for CAWS to go above 30 this week when this news becomes public
>knowledge!

Has anyone seen hide nor hair of Tech Investor since his prescient
forecast of May 28th shown above? For the record:

May June
28 29 30 31 3 4 5 6

13 12 11-3/8 10-3/4 10-3/4 10-7/8 10-1/2 9-7/8

June
7 10 11 12 13
9-3/4 9-7/8 9-3/4 9-1/2 9-1/4

That's 13 trade dates. Tomorrow it's going to be at 60 according to
him. Thank goodness for weekends. There is somebody who follows this
thread, Tech Invesor's knight in shining armor, who has asked why I
have said that this stock sucks. Does anyone looking at the closing
price chart need to know why? This knight will probably point out the
price rises of June 4 & 10 and the no-change of June 3 as reasons that
this is a good stock to own.

Investors, old and new, watch these people who hype a stock to
increase the activity for their benefit. BTW, out of curiosity, has
anyone read the Business Week article? Strange that no one would have
reported on it.

Maury

Maury

Jun 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/14/96

boi...@peakaccess.net (Maury) wrote:

>Tech Investor <tec...@teck.com> wrote:

>>Yes!!!

>Maury

June 14th, 12:27:41 PM, Last sale @ 9. Only 51 shy of the hype.

Maury

Jun 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/24/96

boi...@sprynet.com (Maury) wrote:

>boi...@peakaccess.net (Maury) wrote:

>>Tech Investor <tec...@teck.com> wrote:

>>>Yes!!!

>>Maury

How many of you didn't think it could go below 9? Raise your hands.
Well you were all wrong - it did. Mr. Blakeslee is probably still
scratching his head muttering, "What did he mean this stock sucks?"

Maury

Jun 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/24/96

boi...@intercall.com (Maury) wrote:

>boi...@sprynet.com (Maury) wrote:

>>boi...@peakaccess.net (Maury) wrote:

>>>Maury

Here's hoping that with today's news the stock starts to *unsuck* and
that I can eat my words.

Scott Schiller

Jun 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/24/96

Cai Wireless Systems Delivers Digital Programming Using Wireless
Technology

Demonstration Includes Satellite And Local Broadcast Television Signals
And
High-Speed Wireless Internet Access

Single Satellite Feed Demonstrates National Coverage Capability With
Test Sites In
New York, Texas and Oklahoma

ROCHESTER, N.Y., June 24 /PRNewswire/ -- The transmission of digital
satellite television programming and digital
local broadcast television signals, coupled with a high-speed wireless
Internet receive service, will be demonstrated
here on June 27 by CAI Wireless Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq-NNM: CAWS) using
CAI's digital wireless delivery
network, the company announced today. TelQuest Ventures is providing the
programming, which originates from a
single national encoding facility located in Neptune, N.J. This facility
dramatically reduces the costs associated with
building individual encoding facilities in each wireless cable market.

This technical demonstration of CAI's digital delivery network
highlights the advantages of MMDS technology as a
delivery platform for video and data. It incorporates a digital
television set-top converter manufactured by DiviCom,
Inc. to receive digitized programming. DiviCom is also providing the
equipment that is used to digitally encode and
compress the local and remote video signals that are then retransmitted
on CAI's wireless network.

CAI will also demonstrate a digital wireless Internet access service,
which transmits data to computer users at a speed
of 10 megabits per second and utilizes a phone-line return path. The
overall demonstration of the digital network
showcases the variety of services that eventually will be available to
consumers, combining digital video, audio and
data signals.

"This demonstration shows how MMDS wireless cable is a reliable and
flexible delivery platform available today," said
John J. Prisco, president and chief operating officer of CAI. "DiviCom's
set-top box embraces an open architecture that
encourages broad production by multiple manufacturers. TelQuest's
digitized programming ensures that MMDS
wireless cable operators nationally can have access to high quality,
cost-effective television signals, all at a fraction of
the cost of providing digital encoding locally."

CAI's Rochester trial demonstrates a means for the delivery of digital
programming by MMDS operators, like CAI,
without the additional time and significant capital investment
associated with building a digital encoding facility in each
market. Digital subscribers benefit from the increased number of video
channels resulting from digital signal
compression -- ultimately between 120 and 180 channels with laser disc
picture quality and CD sound. The increased
channel capacity will also allow wireless subscribers to have near
video-on-demand service.

CS Wireless Systems, Inc. and Heartland Communications will host
concurrent demonstrations in Texas and
Oklahoma. CS Wireless is a joint-venture affiliate of CAI and Heartland,
a wireless cable operator based in Richardson,
Texas. The CS Wireless demonstration in Dallas will be held at the
Alliance for Higher Education.

Heartland will also participate in the demonstration through its
facility in Sherman, Texas. Heartland's Sherman system
will receive CS Wireless' programming from Dallas, approximately 60
miles away, and then retransmit this
programming in Sherman. Another Heartland system in Durant, Okla., will
receive TelQuest's programming using
direct-to-home satellite transmission.

The encoding and consumer electronics equipment, including the
television decoders used in the Rochester trial, is
being provided by DiviCom. DiviCom, based in Milpitas, Calif.,
manufactures digital broadcasting and decoding
products that are compliant with the MPEG-2 and DVB international
standards. Other locally deployed DiviCom
encoders allow individual system operators to add local programming to
robust satellite channel line-ups, enabling CAI
to tailor programming to the needs of its regional customers.

TelQuest plans to provide high quality digital television programming to
MMDS operators at significant cost savings,
allowing small or independent operators to compete with entrenched cable
conglomerates. TelQuest's programming
services would help independent MMDS service providers avoid capital
investments, which can range from $2 million
to $12 million depending on the desired channel capacity, in headend
encoding equipment for each individual market.

In addition to DiviCom, TelQuest, CS Wireless and Heartland, other
companies participating in the trial include Conifer
Corp., based in Burlington, Iowa, which provides the antenna required to
receive MMDS signals. Unlike receiving
equipment for other digitally delivered signals, the special Conifer
product is a flat-panel antenna about the size of a
laptop computer. In addition to its small footprint and slight profile,
it can easily be painted or masked for unobtrusive
home installation.

TelQuest is a privately-held DBS services company based in Stamford,
Conn. TelQuest has filed an uplink application
with the FCC to provide DBS service to the U.S. utilizing satellites
operating from Canada's 91 degree W.L. orbital
position.

CAI, based in Albany, N.Y., operates six analog-based wireless systems
in New York City, Rochester and Albany,
N.Y., Philadelphia, Washington, D.C. and Norfolk/Virginia Beach, Va. CAI
also has a portfolio of wireless cable
channel rights in eight additional markets, including Long Island,
Buffalo and Syracuse, N.Y., Providence, R.I.,
Hartford, Boston, Baltimore and Pittsburgh.

Maury

Jun 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/25/96

boi...@intercall.com (Maury) wrote:

>boi...@intercall.com (Maury) wrote:

>>boi...@sprynet.com (Maury) wrote:

Well, so far I didn't have to eat anything. Great news and it closed
at 9. Sorry folks, at this point it still sucks.

Lucas De Coninck

Jun 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/25/96

boi...@intercall.com (Maury) wrote:

>boi...@intercall.com (Maury) wrote:

>>boi...@intercall.com (Maury) wrote:

>Well, so far I didn't have to eat anything. Great news and it closed
>at 9. Sorry folks, at this point it still sucks.

You find yourself very interesting?

Lucas from the Netherlands
-------------------

Adrian Karl Ong

Jun 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/25/96

In article <4qoatp$h...@news1.intercall.com>,

Maury <boi...@intercall.com> wrote:
>boi...@intercall.com (Maury) wrote:
>
>>boi...@intercall.com (Maury) wrote:

>>Here's hoping that with today's news the stock starts to *unsuck* and
>>that I can eat my words.
>
>Well, so far I didn't have to eat anything. Great news and it closed
>at 9. Sorry folks, at this point it still sucks.

Why don't you shut the hell up? Man, you are annoying.

AO

Maury

Jul 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/6/96

lucas.de...@tip.nl (Lucas De Coninck) wrote:

>boi...@intercall.com (Maury) wrote:

>>boi...@intercall.com (Maury) wrote:

>>Well, so far I didn't have to eat anything. Great news and it closed
>>at 9. Sorry folks, at this point it still sucks.

>You find yourself very interesting?

>Lucas from the Netherlands

Yes, much more interesting than you. But then look where you're from
so how difficult can that be. The leaves on our trees are more
interesting than you.

Maury