Earth to Ben

Lawyerkill

Sep 11, 2007, 8:14:45 AM9/11/07
Bennie boy, just say 2 words, "RATE CUT" then STFU

Thank you
Your friend Johnny

Lawyerkill

Sep 11, 2007, 8:17:00 AM9/11/07

And don't listen to Aero.

aero...@flight.net

Sep 11, 2007, 9:38:34 AM9/11/07
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 05:17:00 -0700, Lawyerkill <Lawye...@aol.com>
wrote:

Guess we'll finally determine if Bennie boy has good judgement and
restraint by whether or not he caves in to Wall Street...

Will he save the US FRAUD "Market," or won't he?

Lawyerkill

Sep 11, 2007, 9:44:39 AM9/11/07
On Sep 11, 9:38?am, aeron...@flight.net wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 05:17:00 -0700, Lawyerkill <Lawyerk...@aol.com>

> wrote:
>
> >On Sep 11, 8:14?am, Lawyerkill <Lawyerk...@aol.com> wrote:
> >> Bennie boy, just say 2 words, "RATE CUT" then STFU
>
> >> Thank you
> >> Your friend Johnny
>
> >And don't listen to Aero.
>
> Guess we'll finally determine if Bennie boy has good judgement and
> restraint by whether or not he caves in to Wall Street...
>
> Will he save the US FRAUD "Market," or won't he?

So far it looks like they are not going to cut rates. The problem is
that the talking heads keep talking like it's a sure thing.

aero...@flight.net

Sep 11, 2007, 11:54:00 AM9/11/07
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 06:44:39 -0700, Lawyerkill <Lawye...@aol.com>
wrote:

>So far it looks like they are not going to cut rates. The problem is
>that the talking heads keep talking like it's a sure thing.

And the "market" continues to be manipulated higher under the guise of
"hopes for a rate cut".......

So the question is, which way will this be spun if indeed there is no
rate cut? Will the most fraudulent investment mechanism in the free
world puke up the 1,000 points that have gone down its throat, or will
it "rally" because "the lack of a FED move shows just how strong the
economy is"?????

Lawyerkill

Sep 11, 2007, 12:23:50 PM9/11/07
On Sep 11, 11:54?am, aeron...@flight.net wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 06:44:39 -0700, Lawyerkill <Lawyerk...@aol.com>

> wrote:
>
> >So far it looks like they are not going to cut rates. The problem is
> >that the talking heads keep talking like it's a sure thing.
>
> And the "market" continues to be manipulated higher under the guise of
> "hopes for a rate cut".......

I just read what Ben said today. I can't point to one thing, but to me
it says no rate cut. I just put stops on my SEPT134 DIA calls and may
sel them today if I see a small profit.

-=DirtBag©

Sep 11, 2007, 12:32:58 PM9/11/07

"Lawyerkill" <Lawye...@aol.com> wrote in message

Those BASTARDS!! Too think I listen to them....

FrediFizzx

Sep 11, 2007, 1:52:55 PM9/11/07
"Lawyerkill" <Lawye...@aol.com> wrote in message

Might be a wise choice. I don't think there will be a rate cut and as
you mention, it is troublesome that the talking heads are pumping people
up for a cut. The market has been alternating up and down on a daily
basis for several days now. Wonder if someone could trade on that and
make money. As soon as you plonk your money down, we will get two up
days or two down days. ;-)

Fred

Lawyerkill

Sep 11, 2007, 2:34:30 PM9/11/07