DO NOT BUY...Worldwide Biotech & Pharmaceutical Company (WWBP) & CEO WenXia Guo For Internet Abuse!

1 view

FreeSpeechStore

Oct 4, 2005, 7:17:46 PM10/4/05
Message has been deleted

FreeSpeechStore

Oct 5, 2005, 9:05:27 AM10/5/05
You are off topic you Sexual Deviant, get out of here. Sorry folks,
this perverted TROLL & CyberStalker responds to any post which mentions
http://freespeechstore.com/ since FSS reported him to the police! It
is time for the authorities of Canada who handle the protection of
young children to look into the FILTH and Sexual Aberrations of this
father of two (2) young daughters who lives in Gatineau, Canada. Below
is just a mere semblance/sampling of his sexual abuse all over the NET!

Quite a dossier, but his local police are on it!

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22big+friggin+dude%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&start=20&sa=N

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=marc+wigle+pedophile&qt_s=Search

http://groups.google.com/group/ott.general/msg/c63733379a790cbd?dmode=source&hl=en

http://freespeechstore.com/public/Sub_Public10/3428_Accountant%20In%20Gatineau%20Canada..Marc%20Wigle%20Father%20Of%20Two%20Cited%20For%20Sexual%20Deviancy%20Bestiality%20Necrophilia%20Paraphilia%20etc..htm

http://freespeechstore.com/public/Sub_Public10/3415_More%20Libel%20From%20Sexual%20Deviant%20Marc%20Wigle%20Accountant%20(Tax%20Man)%20Of%20Gatineau%20Canada.htm

http://groups.google.com/groups?enc_author=fYmxfR4AAACaIwnzWnAhtH2qeyQaXcMzdXiZOgwsslLlZrRjoUuxWw&hl=en

http://groups.google.com/groups?enc_author=nLgV-xYAAAA1V8utQ3L7Q61erRvHHB9Uo4cocwWvDVg2RHsu8f1bCg&hl=en

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&q=%22marc+i.+wigle%22&qt_s=Search

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=marc+wigle&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&

http://freespeechstore.com/Qresults.asp?Search_Keyword=wigle&btnSearch2=Find+Speech

http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-abuse.email/browse_frm/thread/989d4a8a7394cd82

keywords...
big friggin' dude sicko molestation act rico juvenile crimes richard
copyright 106 harman east security time rr lullwood regional warner
illegal roadrunner kirch andrew unacceptable ex-convict defame bruns
brian defamation ahbl.org sosdg.org felon trelane 2mbit.com sosdg
speakeasy Bestiality Blasphemy man ahbl alt.ecommerce SPCA
sitecan...@canada.gc.ca tax puke usps dog-sodomizing Liabilities
criminal postm...@canadapost.ca Contingent fr...@uspis.gov judge
district ab...@canadapost.ca QC canadapost.ca 449 PQ Capitol postal
819-684-3482 solicitation Wilfrid crimes Boul 6P1 Aylmer
Wilfrid-Lavigne Anglican 819-682-3500 Lavigne J9H Aylmer Square Christ
Church Darcy Cinemas Bd Toniata PWHS Trinity Queen High Wright
brockville Elizabeth Gatineau 203 School 819-684-5760 613-860-1689
Quebec McGee P.O. d'Aylmer misc.invest.stocks 514 Philemon chemin
alt.gossip.celebrities sat.general alt.personals.teen Road
sci.physics.relativity alt.personals.sex alt.www.webmaster Road
misogynist Paraphilia news.admin.net-abuse.usenet idiot
alt.usenet.kooks School freenet alt.personals.bi ott.general
alt.religion.scientology University misc.consumers ste...@webnames.ca
misogyny ae...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA http://www.ocdsb.edu.on.ca Computers
french Ottawa-Carleton carleton.ca DePodesta
sci.psychology.psychotherapy Carleton British Board english loss
http://www.carleton.ca cs.ubc.ca District University radiant.net PayPal
stephen translations phishing br...@cs.ubc.ca forging webnames.ca smith
spam virus b...@mrco2.carleton.ca copyright investment Columbia libel
forgeries scam claire bowden stock carleton.ca death extensions
stockbrokers code competency optus.com.au bowmac.com.au trademark
provider equity stocks address ethics invest management isp hosegood
PRTL brokerage jessica tortuous primustel.ca sarah ip service magma
primus primustel.com virtual abuse wigle principle communications
internet aup policy shares use marc impact peter filth authorized
support magma.ca executive virtual-impact.ca Leslie Andrew
onebigfriggingdude onebigfri...@hotmail.com Edmund liability Ted
wigle.ca Hazard Singh mwi...@virtual-impact.ca Bob Nice Day Carl
Chislett DePodesta John R. Scase Chase L. K. Tracy Neil Kloster Ali
Paul F. Hicks Thomas Greg B. Guirgis Mark Jay David Lawson Wilson E.
Geoffrey Rosenblatt K. Andrew Hershberg Systems Puente Yazdanpanah Karp
Capital Tailwind John Reid GlobeComm Douglas M. Kaul Pradman G.
Partners Capital private equity Paul Pizzani G. investigation Network
MICROS ruse AIG-sponsored Hughes hacker Systems scans PH fund probes
scanning Telecommunications news.admin.net-abuse.email P. hacks server
GNU/Linux frontpage loser unix complaints subterfuge Ladyface
intrusions kook nanae alt.usenet.kooks punk hacking Consulting
newsgroup internet linux filthy language programmer punks Complaints
child LLC morningmist.org beware Miller Duskglow Russell profanity
ethics integrity duskglow.com professionalism rmi...@duskglow.com
ethical iowa sue internet 712-546-5886 professional rcmp Consulting
royal lawsuit vengeance alt.usenet.kooks court threats mounted Le
hotmail 1557 Mars kook abuse canadian brin rcmp Excessive contact
police contacts FSS-k...@hotmail.com Gatineau richard bans kooks
sucks harasser Bravenet scoville Multi-Posting White bravehost.com page
harass harassment freespeechstore filthys...@hotmail.com ban Graham
susan sapd NASDAQ Notification lingo conference Shworan Dave earnings
wife Negative 05468667 beware accountant police dimmock necrophilia
report alert sexual marc...@wigle.ca whatever... deviancy cyber
pornogrophy slime cyberstalking troll pervert deviant stalker
cyberstalker penis ott.personals larry...@google.com hookers
marijuana hooker groups google ab...@google.com serge...@google.com
groups-...@google.com malicious trashed reputation couple bi-sexual
aberrations bi aberration

marc...@wigle.ca wrote:
> Thanks to Richard Scoville of the freespeechstore for spamming one more
> time. Please remember that to read this "speech" you will have to pay
> Dickie $4 for that honour. ;-)
>
> For more info on Scoville and his spam-filled website, Google him
> and/or freespeechstore to read what others have to endure in dealing
> with Scoville. You may also like to read a FREE webblog entirely
> dedicated to Scoville and his website at:
> http://freespeechstore-abuse.blogspot.com
>
> keywords - cold, dead, momma, 6 feet under, stiff, rigor mortis, son is
> an idiot

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Marc Bissonnette

Oct 5, 2005, 1:09:56 PM10/5/05
"FreeSpeechStore" <freespee...@aol.com> wrote in

> On More time you SEXUAUL DEVIANT, if any of this is not the not truth,
> please supply FSS and the Net the truth and/or sue for us for libel or
> shut up...PUNK!

How do you prove a negative, Scoville ?

For example: I claim that you are a bad, nasty, vindictive person.

How would you go about "proving" that that isn't true ?

***YOU*** made the accusations against Wigle - not only are they serious
allegations, they are those in direct violation of the Canadian Criminal
code: If you have *evidence* of such violations, why have you not acted on
them ? Why is it that despite your repeated contacts with law enforcement
AND political individuals result in them ignoring you ?

Why is it that you (fss) and your upstream host have been recently placed
on several anti-spam black-hole lists ? (Not only your individual IP, but
the entire *range*) ?

Where is your *PROOF* of your allegations, Scoville ?

--
Marc Bissonnette
CGI / Database / Web Management Tools: http://www.internalysis.com

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

WindsorFox[SS]

Oct 5, 2005, 8:57:38 PM10/5/05
FreeSpeechStore wrote:
> You are off topic you Sexual Deviant, get out of here. Sorry folks,
> this perverted TROLL & CyberStalker responds to any post which mentions
> http://freespeechstore.com/ since FSS reported him to the police! It
> is time for the authorities of Canada who handle the protection of
> young children to look into the FILTH and Sexual Aberrations of this
> father of two (2) young daughters who lives in Gatineau, Canada. Below
> is just a mere semblance/sampling of his sexual abuse all over the NET!

You have yet to show any proof of anyone being "a sexual deviant".
Your links point to nothing but Usenet post made by you.

--
You couldn't recognize a "fact" even
if it took a crap on your face. - Michael Johnson, PE

WindsorFox[SS]

Oct 5, 2005, 8:59:26 PM10/5/05
FreeSpeechStore wrote:
> On More time you SEXUAUL DEVIANT, if any of this is not the not truth,
> please supply FSS and the Net the truth and/or sue for us for libel or
> shut up...PUNK!

You have provided no proof of what you say. You are a liar and
everyone knows it.

FreeSpeechStore

Oct 6, 2005, 9:20:31 AM10/6/05
You are right about one thing, I am vindictive, but I do not lie, even
about you PUNK! You actually lied about me and you will not get up for
air until you apologize, retract, and/or SUFFER the consequences...GOT
IT! You are a governmental employee (fireman under scrutiny , review,
etc.) and as such require a higher level of scrutiny than do most!
Your immediate supervisors, as well as the council members of your
community will be apprised of any of your dubious Net Follies, FILTH,
Abuse, etc. Now, as far as Wigle goes, can you not read, the links
that I have posted clearly identify this PERVERT as Sexually Deviant.
The fact that you ran to his aid without due diligence shows what an
IDIOT you are! Now, I suggest you shut up and watch your step!
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=%22marc+bissonnette%22&qt_s=Search

http://freespeechstore.com/Qresults.asp?Search_Keyword=bissonnette&btnSearch2=Find+Speech

keywords...
troll nexicom nexicom.net zygoat.ca Zygoat Creative Technical Services
613-228-3392 2217 Street Iris K2C 1B7 Ben open Kennedy cgi proxies
store thecgistore.com http://thecgistore.com hueber wayne Ontario
Provincial cobden Police sun renfrew observer mercury pembroke Cogeco
assig...@thenewro.com mwi...@countyofrenfrew.on.ca Cablesystems
opp.ib....@jus.gov.on.ca mmo...@whitewaterregion.ca
wheu...@whitewaterregion.ca Donald d...@nrtco.net Rathwell Jim Jacob
Labow Joseph Rook Trimm Beulah Wright Ron Lowe Deputy - Reeve Daryl
Arthur McLaughlin Jack Cobb Ferguson matt_byrd Beachburg.com
Whatever... Olaf Timandahaff Moore.G Rob Kelk Nescio interested Nomen
Mala Ipsa Nova darrell http://internalysis.com http://canadianisp.com
wigle ott.general alert Whitewater Fire Beachburg Department Volunteer
Firefighter's Association firefighter punk filth Marc internalysis.com
Bissonnette Internet canadianisp.com Abuse libel harassment newsgroups
ottawa isp canada CGI Database Management Web tools punk beware
unprofessional complaints filth libel sexual deviant Michael michael
Nolan cobd...@nrtco.net moore edi...@thedailyobserver.ca complaints
rme...@runge.net cogent communications ab...@cogentco.com vqme.com
libel

Marc Bissonnette

Oct 6, 2005, 10:43:36 AM10/6/05

> You are right about one thing, I am vindictive, but I do not lie, even
> about you PUNK! You actually lied about me and you will not get up
> for air until you apologize, retract, and/or SUFFER the
> consequences...GOT IT!

Really, Scoville ? What did I lie about with regards to you ? Show me the
lie and if it is untrue, I'll retract it.

You are a governmental employee (fireman under
> scrutiny , review, etc.) and as such require a higher level of
> scrutiny than do most! Your immediate supervisors, as well as the
> council members of your community will be apprised of any of your
> dubious Net Follies, FILTH, Abuse, etc.

Yes, I know - You've already emailed my chief, deputy chief, members of
the town council and two community newspapers. I've chatted with most of
them and there is a universal agreement that you are someone who is
disturbed, seeking attention and run a website that is pretty much based
on extortion. (Your attacks against the company Amerispec, for example,
are a well documented case of extortion)

> Now, as far as Wigle goes,
> can you not read, the links that I have posted clearly identify this
> PERVERT as Sexually Deviant. The fact that you ran to his aid without
> due diligence shows what an IDIOT you are!

That's kind of funny, Scoville, since one of the things I do in my line
of work is data retrieval and competitive intelligence. I specifically
came to Wigle's defence *because* you have not posted a single shred of
proof with regards to any sexual act of his, criminal or not. Finding a
cross-posted message to another newsgroup is not proof; Nor are posting
links to your for-pay website containing allegations that *you* have made
up proof.

> Now, I suggest you shut up and watch your step!

Or what, Scoville ?

FreeSpeechStore

Oct 6, 2005, 11:10:42 AM10/6/05
(1)
Where did I say anything close to your quote "proof with regards to any
sexual act of his..." I know nothing of his actual sexual acts you
libeler! He is a Sexual Deviant as proven in his postings.

(2)
Here is what you posted, not said dufus...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.www.webmaster/browse_frm/thread/4133cdfe1c2851d8/5e183b6c6a0574e8?lnk=st&q=sexual+deviant+scoville&rnum=1&hl=en#5e183b6c6a0574e8

(3)
You know, as your local community gets to know you as do those whom you
have abused here on the Net, let's see how they respect you
then...PUNK!

(4)
As far as AmeriSpec goes! They did shoddy, unprofessional work and
were cited for it, as was their parent company Servicemaster Consumer
Services. They chose to reply with libel, same as you, hence their
reputation was impugned by their own actions.

Now, where is that retraction or do I have to contact your superiors,
council folks, media, etc. about your harassment, abuse, and lies! The
people that I contacted are not laughing, but believe me, you are being
scrutinized for your Net presence and how it affects them...GOT IT!
You are a fool! How can this drivel help your image and business
prowess..JERK!

[...]

Marc Bissonnette

Oct 6, 2005, 11:55:03 AM10/6/05

> (1)
> Where did I say anything close to your quote "proof with regards to
> any sexual act of his..." I know nothing of his actual sexual acts
> you libeler! He is a Sexual Deviant as proven in his postings.

You have *still* to post a single bit of proof with regards to what his
"sexual deviancy" is, Scoville; 90% of your postings are links to your
own site, 5% are posts to other people talking about your posts and the
other 5% are links to a newsgroup scan showing a single post to a sex-
related newsgroup which Wigle says he never made. Given the number of
people who have forged YOUR email address in headers, I would think that
you'd realize you need more than just a single message with a matching
"from" address to match your requirements for proof.

> (2)
> Here is what you posted, not said dufus...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.www.webmaster/browse_frm/thread/4133
> cdfe1c2851d8/5e183b6c6a0574e8?lnk=st&q=sexual+deviant+scoville&rnum=1&h
> l=en#5e183b6c6a0574e8

Yes, from that link, here are my words:

"Ah yes, this is how the whole thing started. Scoville/Morice posts a
bunch of lies, someone calls him on it, asking for proof, then he's
posted for abusing the 'net, and Scoville/Morice go on their rampage of
revenge."

We have repeatedly asked you for proof that does not come from your
website, or a collection of links and you *still* have yet to provide it.
I stand by my words: You have uttered a series of lies in an
extortionistic attempt to get people to pay you $4.00 to read them on
your own site.

> (3)
> You know, as your local community gets to know you as do those whom
> you have abused here on the Net, let's see how they respect you
> then...PUNK!

I've had a couple of people approach me with regards to your email and we
shared a good laugh over it. The *one* person who asked me if there was
anything to worry about, I told them to make their own decision: Go to
google, type in "freespeechstore" and decide from themselves. The
following day they apologized for even asking me what the deal was with
you, since you are obviously and by your own words and actions, a
vindictive extortion artist. (And not a very good one, I might add)

> (4)
> As far as AmeriSpec goes! They did shoddy, unprofessional work and
> were cited for it, as was their parent company Servicemaster Consumer
> Services. They chose to reply with libel, same as you, hence their
> reputation was impugned by their own actions.

As shown on http://www.ripoffreport.com/ , they did not respond with
libel, but with a request to you to give them a chance to read the
accusation against their business and a chance to respond. You replied
with the threat that if they didn't pay the $4.00 to read it, they'd be
sorry.

> Now, where is that retraction or do I have to contact your superiors,
> council folks, media, etc. about your harassment, abuse, and lies! The
> people that I contacted are not laughing, but believe me, you are
> being scrutinized for your Net presence and how it affects them...GOT
> IT! You are a fool! How can this drivel help your image and business
> prowess..JERK!

Actually, it's helped by showing that while you are frothing at the mouth
and making up more and more allegations and falsehoods, I have remained
professional and remaining withing the realm of provable fact. You, on
the other hand...

FreeSpeechStore

Oct 6, 2005, 3:49:12 PM10/6/05
You changed the thread PUNK..GOT IT! No more time for games. You will
lose this battle because you are a mere PUNK!

Marc Bissonnette wrote:

> Yes, from that link, here are my words:
>
> "Ah yes, this is how the whole thing started. Scoville/Morice posts a
> bunch of lies, someone calls him on it, asking for proof, then he's
> posted for abusing the 'net, and Scoville/Morice go on their rampage of
> revenge."
>
> (2)
> Here is what you posted, not said dufus...

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.www.webmaster/browse_frm/thread/4133
> cdfe1c2851d8/5e183b6c6a0574e8?lnk=st&q=sexual+deviant+scoville&rnum=1&h
> l=en#5e183b6c6a0574e8

For your efforts, FSS will now try to show the real governmental folks
your wonderful Internet dossier. You are goin' down! Good luck CREEP!

http://freespeechstore.com/public/Sub_Public10/3577_Marc%20Bisssonnette%20Known%20Internet%20Abuser%20Libeler%20TROLL%20Puts%20Renfrew%20County%20%20Townships%20Of%20Whitewater%20%20Beachburg%20In%20Legal%20Jeopardy!.htm

keywords...
Brad Sonia Warden Sweet Cy Steele Ken Pleadwell Tom Mohns Treena Lemay
Ed Chow Dan Scissons Mitch Stillman Bob Rantz Fire Chief Wayne Heubner
Deputy Mike Moore troll nexicom nexicom.net zygoat.ca Zygoat Creative

[...]

Don...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2005, 6:48:42 PM10/6/05

FreeSpeechStore wrote:
> You are right about one thing, I am vindictive, but I do not lie, even
> about you PUNK! You actually lied about me and you will not get up for
> air until you apologize, retract, and/or SUFFER the consequences...GOT
> IT! You are a governmental employee (fireman under scrutiny , review,
> etc.) and as such require a higher level of scrutiny than do most!
> Your immediate supervisors, as well as the council members of your
> community will be apprised of any of your dubious Net Follies, FILTH,
> Abuse, etc. Now, as far as Wigle goes, can you not read, the links
> that I have posted clearly identify this PERVERT as Sexually Deviant.
> The fact that you ran to his aid without due diligence shows what an
> IDIOT you are! Now, I suggest you shut up and watch your step!

Or what old man? Now go clean your Depends, instead of the Internet...

WindsorFox[SS]

Oct 6, 2005, 7:31:32 PM10/6/05
FreeSpeechStore wrote:
> You changed the thread PUNK..GOT IT! No more time for games. You will
> lose this battle because you are a mere PUNK!

You are a liar and a kook and you need a new word. You start
posting lies about people for absolutly NO reason.

WindsorFox[SS]

Oct 6, 2005, 7:36:41 PM10/6/05
FreeSpeechStore wrote:
> You are right about one thing, I am vindictive, but I do not lie, even
> about you PUNK!

There is zero reality an anything you say. You are a liar 100%. You
have yet to show any proof of any accusations you have made. You aren't
vendicitive, you are not smart enough. You just pickup and say malicious
things about anyonewho dares to reply to any of your posts. How dare you
refer to ANYone ans an abuser, you are the worst abuser of anyone I have
seen. Links lies made by you do not equal proof.

>>How do you prove a negative, Scoville ?
>>
>>For example: I claim that you are a bad, nasty, vindictive person.
>>
>>How would you go about "proving" that that isn't true ?
>>
>>***YOU*** made the accusations against Wigle - not only are they serious
>>allegations, they are those in direct violation of the Canadian Criminal
>>code: If you have *evidence* of such violations, why have you not acted on
>>them ? Why is it that despite your repeated contacts with law enforcement
>>AND political individuals result in them ignoring you ?
>>
>>Why is it that you (fss) and your upstream host have been recently placed
>>on several anti-spam black-hole lists ? (Not only your individual IP, but
>>the entire *range*) ?
>>
>>Where is your *PROOF* of your allegations, Scoville ?
>>

>>--
>>Marc Bissonnette
>>CGI / Database / Web Management Tools: http://www.internalysis.com
>>Looking for a new ISP? http://www.canadianisp.com

WindsorFox[SS]

Oct 6, 2005, 7:45:55 PM10/6/05
FreeSpeechStore wrote:
> (1)
> Where did I say anything close to your quote "proof with regards to any
> sexual act of his..." I know nothing of his actual sexual acts you
> libeler! He is a Sexual Deviant as proven in his postings.

You have not shown that. The only posts *I* have seen were by you.

You really need to narrow that down, I'm not sure exactly which
part you are talking about but I didn't see anything that I could tell
was a lie by him. You DO post lies about people on Usenet for no
apparent reason, I know that for a fact.

> (3)
> You know, as your local community gets to know you as do those whom you
> have abused here on the Net, let's see how they respect you
> then...PUNK!

You think the local community would believe you over him??

> (4)
> As far as AmeriSpec goes! They did shoddy, unprofessional work and
> were cited for it, as was their parent company Servicemaster Consumer
> Services. They chose to reply with libel, same as you, hence their
> reputation was impugned by their own actions.

Sorry, the reputation of AmeriSpec has not been tarnished in the
least, even less that of Servicemaster. YOU need to stop and look at
that outcome again.

> Now, where is that retraction or do I have to contact your superiors,
> council folks, media, etc. about your harassment, abuse, and lies! The
> people that I contacted are not laughing, but believe me, you are being
> scrutinized for your Net presence and how it affects them...GOT IT!
> You are a fool! How can this drivel help your image and business
> prowess..JERK!
>
> http://freespeechstore.com/Qresults.asp?Search_Keyword=bissonnette&btnSearch2=Find+Speech

None needed, no one really has any interest in what your site says.

WindsorFox[SS]

Oct 6, 2005, 7:52:51 PM10/6/05
Marc Bissonnette wrote:

> Yes, from that link, here are my words:
>
> "Ah yes, this is how the whole thing started. Scoville/Morice posts a
> bunch of lies, someone calls him on it, asking for proof, then he's
> posted for abusing the 'net, and Scoville/Morice go on their rampage of
> revenge."
>
> We have repeatedly asked you for proof that does not come from your
> website, or a collection of links and you *still* have yet to provide it.
> I stand by my words: You have uttered a series of lies in an
> extortionistic attempt to get people to pay you $4.00 to read them on
> your own site.

Exactly. This whole crap about me started when I mearly mentiond
that someone he was frothing about was not who he thought it was.
Instead of stopping and entertaining my information he began foaming
about me and posting LIES. Calling me an Internet abuser and such. Don't
dare patronise my business because I had the nerve to post a reply to
his message. What a stinking loon.

Message has been deleted

No Deposition el Sodasiphon

Oct 6, 2005, 8:48:07 PM10/6/05
FreeSpeechStore qvacked in

> BTW...you said that I called Marc Wigle a pedophile. Can you
> reference that WEASEL!

I think I understand how this works!

Keyords:
Scoville, baglicker, Richard Scoville baglicker, brainless fuck-waddle
Scoville. Brianless Fuckwaddler and Libeler, baglicker Morice Margie,
and so on, and so forth!
Fuckhead Scoville.

Darrell

Oct 6, 2005, 10:09:04 PM10/6/05
"FreeSpeechStore" FatScrot...@aol.com wrote in message

> BTW...you said that I called Marc Wigle a pedophile. Can you reference
> that WEASEL!

You archived posts on your lame FreeSpeechStore calling me a paedophile, you
also include headers where you call me a pedo. You call Marc Wigle a FILTHY
DEVIANT. Now go away you old useless fart.

Marc Bissonnette

Oct 6, 2005, 11:06:03 PM10/6/05
"WindsorFox[SS]" <windso...@SPAMcox.net> wrote in

Yup - Same reason I'm a target of Scoville's: He cross posted a note about
Wigle into a webmaster's newsgroup and I asked him for proof of his claims
- that was it - that's why he's contacted the town council, fire chief, ad
infinitum.

Message has been deleted

FreeSpeechStore

Oct 7, 2005, 10:37:53 AM10/7/05
If that was all you asked for, then you got it, but you had to get
personal and now you are whining cause you are getting your butt kicked
for the PUNK you are! You and Will Ulmer need the sympathy you cry out
for...cause you are lyin' PUNKS! You opened this can of worms and I
will make you eatum! Ain't it funny how there are two (2) sides to
every story, but in this case, it is all archived...PUNK! I cannot
wait till the Chief gets tired of you and the embarassment you bring
him! As Yogi says..."It ain't over till its over!" Time to shut up!

[...]

FreeSpeechStore

Oct 7, 2005, 7:42:10 PM10/7/05
Why the aliases...You Pervert? Once a Sexual Deviant, always a Sexual
Deviant...Marc Wigle father of two (2) young daughters! Should we send
out your latest Usenet abuse. Just let us know...

http://freespeechstore.com/public/Sub_Public10/3564_Big%20Friggin%20Dude%20(Known%20Marc%20Wigle%20Alias)%20Admits%20He%20%20His%20Wife%20Are%20Bi-Sexual..Willing%20To%20Try%20Anything!.htm

keywords..

russell Alex Jean Wakeling big sicko molestation dude friggin' rico
juvenile crimes act richard harman east copyright 106 security time rr
lullwood regional warner illegal roadrunner ex-convict kirch defame
andrew unacceptable bruns brian defamation ahbl.org sosdg.org felon
trelane 2mbit.com speakeasy man Bestiality sosdg Blasphemy ahbl
alt.ecommerce SPCA sitecan...@canada.gc.ca tax puke usps
dog-sodomizing Contingent Liabilities criminal postm...@canadapost.ca
fr...@uspis.gov judge district ab...@canadapost.ca QC canadapost.ca 449
PQ Capitol 819-684-3482 solicitation postal Wilfrid crimes Boul 6P1
Aylmer Wilfrid-Lavigne Anglican 819-682-3500 Lavigne J9H Square Christ
Aylmer Church Darcy Cinemas Bd Toniata PWHS Trinity Queen High Wright
Elizabeth Gatineau brockville 203 School 819-684-5760 613-860-1689
Quebec McGee P.O. d'Aylmer misc.invest.stocks 514 sat.general
alt.gossip.celebrities chemin Philemon Road sci.physics.relativity
alt.personals.sex alt.personals.teen Road news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
misogynist alt.www.webmaster Paraphilia freenet idiot alt.usenet.kooks
School University alt.religion.scientology alt.personals.bi ott.general
misc.consumers ste...@webnames.ca misogyny ae...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA
http://www.ocdsb.edu.on.ca carleton.ca Computers french Ottawa-Carleton
British Carleton sci.psychology.psychotherapy DePodesta Board english
loss http://www.carleton.ca cs.ubc.ca District University radiant.net
PayPal translations phishing stephen br...@cs.ubc.ca forging
webnames.ca smith spam Columbia virus b...@mrco2.carleton.ca copyright
investment claire scam forgeries libel bowden stock carleton.ca death
extensions stockbrokers code competency optus.com.au bowmac.com.au
equity trademark provider stocks address ethics invest management isp
hosegood PRTL tortuous primustel.ca brokerage sarah jessica ip service
magma primus primustel.com virtual abuse wigle internet aup
communications principle policy shares use marc impact peter filth
authorized support Andrew magma.ca executive virtual-impact.ca Leslie
onebigfri...@hotmail.com Edmund liability onebigfriggingdude
Hazard Singh wigle.ca Ted Bob Nice Day mwi...@virtual-impact.ca Carl
John R. Chislett DePodesta Scase Chase L. K. Tracy Neil Kloster Ali
Thomas Paul Greg F. Hicks B. Guirgis Mark Jay David Lawson Wilson E.
Rosenblatt Hershberg K. Geoffrey Andrew Systems Puente Yazdanpanah Karp
Capital Tailwind John Reid Kaul M. Douglas GlobeComm G. Partners
Capital private Pradman equity G. Paul Pizzani ruse investigation
Network MICROS scans Systems hacker AIG-sponsored Hughes PH fund probes
scanning hacks Telecommunications news.admin.net-abuse.email P. unix
loser server GNU/Linux frontpage complaints subterfuge Ladyface
intrusions kook nanae alt.usenet.kooks punk Consulting newsgroup
hacking internet linux filthy language programmer punks morningmist.org
Complaints child LLC Russell Duskglow Miller beware profanity ethics
integrity duskglow.com professionalism rmi...@duskglow.com ethical
iowa sue 712-546-5886 professional internet rcmp Consulting royal
lawsuit vengeance alt.usenet.kooks court threats mounted Le 1557 Mars
hotmail kook abuse canadian brin rcmp Excessive contact police contacts
FSS-k...@hotmail.com richard bans Gatineau kooks sucks harasser
Bravenet scoville Multi-Posting White bravehost.com page harass
filthys...@hotmail.com ban harassment freespeechstore Graham susan
sapd NASDAQ Notification lingo conference Shworan Dave earnings
05468667 wife Negative beware accountant police dimmock necrophilia
report alert sexual cyber pornogrophy whatever... marc...@wigle.ca
deviancy slime cyberstalking troll pervert deviant stalker cyberstalker
penis hookers marijuana ott.personals larry...@google.com hooker
groups google ab...@google.com serge...@google.com
groups-...@google.com reputation malicious trashed aberration

Whatever... wrote:
> Well asshole, you did get one thing right there are two sides to any
> story. Yours, lies and ours, the truth. That is evident to anyone who
> Googles freespeechstore and mentally challenged
>
> keywords
>
> cold stiff momma dead six feet under Richard Scoville Jeanne
> freespeechstore Dick in arse lies spam spammer 106 lullwood san antonio
> texas father crook bankrupt jail prison who gave momma the car keys
> crash expired momma bisexual dyke Richard gay chicken shit Robert
> deadbeat divoice no alimony payments skipped out BBB complaints Wall
> Street Journal spanked lawsuit $800k damages Windshield Medic Artesia
> Scrotumvile

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted