A Stock Found Today by Scan 55

art

Aug 6, 2007, 6:03:31 PM8/6/07
A Stock Found Today by Scan 55

Here is a stock found by Scan 55 today. The reason for the selection
can be seen at: http://scan55.blogspot.com/

BPOP

Closed on Aug 6 at $ 12.97

Daily EMA(5) at close on Aug 6 was $12.96

Note: None of the above should be considered to be a recommendation to
buy the stock identified. The data is for information purposes only.

Marlowe

Aug 6, 2007, 11:24:42 PM8/6/07
Wow, for something that once traded at $26 you sure are going bottom
fishing. I have a system that I call Rocket Science Investing. I ran BPOP
through RSI and came out pretty much a zero. Not my cup of tea, but to each
his own.

FYI, my ETF picks for today are:

XLP - Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR
XBI - SPDR S&P Biotech Index ETF (previously recommended)
VDC - Vanguard Consumer Staples VIPERs
PBE - PowerShares Dynamic Biotech & Genome Portfolio (previously
recommended)
IYK - Consumer Non-Cyc (previously recommended)
ISL - First Israel Fund, Inc.
IHI iShares Dow Jones U.S. Medical Devices (previously recommended)

For more info on RSI see http://rocketscienceinvesting.blogspot.com/

"art" <qis...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

art

Aug 12, 2007, 11:37:08 AM8/12/07
A Stock Found Today by Scan 55

Here is a stock found by Scan 55 today. The reason for the selection
can be seen at: http://scan55.blogspot.com/

CLAY

Closed on Aug 10 at $6.70

Daily EMA(5) at close on Aug 10 was $6.67

art

Aug 14, 2007, 6:52:30 PM8/14/07
A Stock Found Today by Scan 55

Here is a stock found by Scan 55 today. The reason for the selection
can be seen at: http://scan55.blogspot.com/

EMMS

Closed on Aug 14 at $6.04

Daily EMA(5) at close on Aug 14 was $5.94