An apology to the group

aero...@flight.net

Aug 9, 2007, 4:40:08 PM8/9/07
I realize that I have been heated recently, moreso than any time in
the past, because I'm disgusted by the continued, criminal events in
this so-called "market"....I also realize that I have gone overboard
with my posts, and for that I apologize....

In the future, I will no longer call out the daily manipuation of this
so-called "market," because if it's not painfully obvious by now,
you'll look through rose colored glasses forever.

On the other hand, I will not stand by and allow deceptive practices,
deliberately misleading information, or any other lip service to go
unnoticed...Rigged data, rigged "estimates," and ridiculous comments
by "anal-ysts" will go punished....

Effective immediately, my rampage is over........

DarkProtoman

Aug 9, 2007, 4:47:30 PM8/9/07

Hallujah!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!! The Wicked Witch of the West is
dead!!!!!

Blash

Aug 9, 2007, 4:49:52 PM8/9/07
aeronut wrote on 8/9/07 4:40 PM:

> Effective immediately, my rampage is over........

Somebody pinch me........I'm dreaming!!!!

FrediFizzx

Aug 9, 2007, 4:53:36 PM8/9/07
<aero...@flight.net> wrote in message

Oh crap! The bull run is over. ;-)

PeterL

Aug 9, 2007, 4:59:31 PM8/9/07
On Aug 9, 1:53 pm, "FrediFizzx" <fredifi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> <aeron...@flight.net> wrote in message

Damn I was thinking the same thing.

PeterL

Aug 9, 2007, 5:08:12 PM8/9/07
On Aug 9, 1:40 pm, aeron...@flight.net wrote:
> I realize that I have been heated recently,

Recently?

> On the other hand, I will not stand by and allow deceptive practices,
> deliberately misleading information, or any other lip service to go
> unnoticed...Rigged data, rigged "estimates," and ridiculous comments
> by "anal-ysts" will go punished....

How is posting every 15 minutes punishing them?

Please go punish them, don't punish us. We are just innocent
lemmings.

> Effective immediately, my rampage is over........

And there goes the bull market.

bart...@adelphia.net

Aug 9, 2007, 5:17:22 PM8/9/07

NO, you're my good luck charm!

Keep up the rants ....

aero...@flight.net

Aug 9, 2007, 5:23:34 PM8/9/07

Too funny...........

aero...@flight.net

Aug 9, 2007, 5:24:21 PM8/9/07
On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 14:17:22 -0700, bart...@adelphia.net wrote:

>NO, you're my good luck charm!
>
>Keep up the rants ....

See, you guys are going to miss me, aren't you?

lubow

Aug 9, 2007, 7:36:08 PM8/9/07
Well I have no animosity toward you, aero. In fact, you are well ahead of
the S&P in our stock picking game.

But... you have to admit this obsessive/compulsive thing of yours is not
very healthy.

--
Lubow

aero...@flight.net

Aug 9, 2007, 8:23:26 PM8/9/07
On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 23:36:08 GMT, "lubow" <lu...@lubow-industries.com>
wrote:

>Well I have no animosity toward you, aero. In fact, you are well ahead of
>the S&P in our stock picking game.
>
>But... you have to admit this obsessive/compulsive thing of yours is not
>very healthy.

Glad to hear, and I do appreciate your concern for my health, but not
to worry, I'm quite sane........ 8)

carolyn

Aug 9, 2007, 8:32:16 PM8/9/07
**faints**

Just increase your vocabulary a bit!!

maybe throw out stock talk once a month or so for variety ;)

Trailer Trash

Aug 9, 2007, 9:39:29 PM8/9/07
aero...@flight.net

I'm used to your rants, and like I said:

"Your rants give my stock choices good luck"

Bill Reid

Aug 9, 2007, 9:52:24 PM8/9/07

<aero...@flight.net> wrote in message

> I realize that I have been heated recently, moreso than any time in

OK, that's the signal I've been waiting for, I'm selling everything and
moving to Antarctica...

---
William Ernest Reid
Post count: 729

lubow

Aug 10, 2007, 12:27:03 AM8/10/07
In fact, Mr. Aero, you just moved into third place, tied with Jacques.
Congratulations. End of week results will be promulgated tomorrow evening.

--
Lubow
<aero...@flight.net> wrote in message

ausound

Aug 10, 2007, 12:55:32 AM8/10/07
"Bill Reid" <horme...@happyhealthy.net> wrote in news:sxPui.413557
$p47.2...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

when aero stops posting:

soxx to 475
bix moves UP to 389
s&p midcap 400 to 812
russell 2k to 770
nasdaq to 2515

omega2007

Aug 10, 2007, 1:34:39 AM8/10/07
It's not like you'll shoot someone on the wall street, are you?

Do you have a plan on what you will be doing next?

If so, please post it here. Cause may be I would like to help.

Thanks

Lawyerkill

Aug 10, 2007, 6:11:28 AM8/10/07

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe

aero...@flight.net

Aug 10, 2007, 8:01:13 AM8/10/07
On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 01:34:39 -0400, "omega2007"
<omega...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>It's not like you'll shoot someone on the wall street, are you?

Good grief, that's a little extreme, don't you think? 8)

>Do you have a plan on what you will be doing next?

Spend more time managing my stock positions, and fleshing out the
truth behind some of the ridiculous things I see posted on the web
(particularly the financial/news sites), to include everything from
rigged economic data to corporate lip service.

>If so, please post it here. Cause may be I would like to help.

That's it, plain and simple.......I'll still post, but I'm not going
to detail the manipulation of the "market" anymore......Anyone that
takes off their rose colored glasses will immediately see that the
"market" is being "managed".....

aero...@flight.net

Aug 10, 2007, 8:21:00 AM8/10/07
On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 04:27:03 GMT, "lubow" <lu...@lubow-industries.com>
wrote:

>In fact, Mr. Aero, you just moved into third place, tied with Jacques.
>Congratulations. End of week results will be promulgated tomorrow evening.

Interesting.....I no longer hold any of the stocks you're tracking, as
I don't hold short positions very long, but it's nice to know that a
long term holding would have given a decent return......

Lubow

Aug 10, 2007, 1:10:50 PM8/10/07

> OK, that's the signal I've been waiting for, I'm selling everything and
> moving to Antarctica...

But look at the positive side. It would spare your family the
embarassment of explaining why nobody would want to show up at your
funeral

--lubow

lubow

Aug 10, 2007, 9:37:00 PM8/10/07
What's your view on the unemployment data, Aero? In my opinion I think it
has been cooked for the last 6 years. I think the administration's
reclassification of kids at Taco Bell or MickeyD as "manufacturing jobs"
while ordering the Fed to quit posting M-3 has to have committed a lot more
evil in manipulating the books.

--
Lubow

carolyn

Aug 10, 2007, 10:42:53 PM8/10/07
I have a yahoo group that on Jan 8 we all picked stocks to short for one
year.
as of today of the 40 picks, 17 are green. Not as good as I thought it
would be for sure.....but when you think about it holding a short for 8
months....maybe thats not so bad.

The best right now is JBLU which was shorted at 14.89 for a 36% gain.
Worst is REFR shorted at 5.14 for 176% loss.

I did this because countless times I'd short something and take a loss
or a meager gain so we're just tracking a year and see what comes up.

I actually have two in the top 10...but I picked 5 total and one is in
the bottom 10. :|

carolyn

lubow

Aug 10, 2007, 11:15:35 PM8/10/07
Going to join us in the game this December, Carolyn?

--
Lubow

Awaken21

Aug 10, 2007, 11:23:29 PM8/10/07
On Aug 9, 4:40 pm, aeron...@flight.net wrote:

That will keep you busy.

> Effective immediately, my rampage is over........

There's so much analyst bullshit out there, I bet your post count goes
up.

carolyn

Aug 10, 2007, 11:30:36 PM8/10/07
Dont know...I'll let you know in december :)
but if I do...Goog will be on the list :D

aero...@flight.net

Aug 13, 2007, 8:03:22 AM8/13/07
On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 01:37:00 GMT, "lubow" <lu...@lubow-industries.com>
wrote:

Sorry to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I believe all of the
data is "cooked" to some extent.......I love the way data comes in
"better than expected," and then after the "market" has risen 500
points, the "data" is "revised"......

This happened recently when they reported what I believe was a 1.8%
increase in labor costs (which of course "beat estimates" at the
time), and recently "revised" it up to a whopping 3%....Talk about
inflationary pressure....

Regarding the unemployment data specifically, I think the unemployment
rate is up in the 5.3% to 5.5% range...Job availability did seem
improve somewhat, but I'm finding that the "musical chairs" effect is
in place, whereby folks are switching jobs....I believe new job
creation is very weak, and not that alone, weakness in the housing
market has certainly cause a significant rise in umemployment in that
sector...

This could push the state of Florida into its own recession at some
point, because a high percentage of individuals are employed in this
sector...Matter of fact, I think Florida is in the top 2 or 3 list
percentage wise....

aero...@flight.net

Aug 13, 2007, 8:04:15 AM8/13/07
wrote:

>What's your view on the unemployment data, Aero? In my opinion I think it

By the way, I highly question things any time the FED decides to "stop
releasing" any sort of data......There's obviously something to
hide......

FrediFizzx

Aug 13, 2007, 11:49:06 AM8/13/07
Done a job search lately? There are just tons and tons of good jobs
being offered everywhere. How could that lie?

Fred

<aero...@flight.net> wrote in message

aero...@flight.net

Aug 13, 2007, 1:16:47 PM8/13/07
On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 08:49:06 -0700, "FrediFizzx"
<fredi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Done a job search lately? There are just tons and tons of good jobs
>being offered everywhere. How could that lie?
>
>Fred

Just because they're being offered, doesn't mean they're being
filled.........Moreover, a huge number are suspect "sales"
opportunities......

Dr Tormento

Aug 13, 2007, 1:15:25 PM8/13/07

> ordering the Fed to quit posting M-3

LOL! The Fred dropped it because it is obsolete.

"M3 does not appear to convey any additional information about economic
activity that is not already embodied in M2 and has not played a role in
the monetary policy process for many years."

Notice the MANY YEARS remark.
Kindly spare us the inane "it's a conspiracy" reply.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h6/discm3.htm

lubow

Aug 15, 2007, 8:07:12 PM8/15/07
No conspiracy, but I do not believe the Fed eliminated it out of its own
initiative... and who told you M-3 is obsolete?

--
Lubow
"Dr Tormento" <re...@togroup.com> wrote in message

Dr Tormento

Aug 16, 2007, 3:04:42 PM8/16/07
"lubow" <lu...@lubow-industries.com> wrote in news:QyMwi.1524$Be.397
@trndny04:

> No conspiracy, but I do not believe the Fed eliminated it out of its own
> initiative... and who told you M-3 is obsolete?

Read the Fed's message again:

"M3 does not appear to convey any additional information about economic
activity that is not already embodied in M2 and has not played a role in
the monetary policy process for many years."

It isn't useful hasn't been used in many years. That's what "obsolete"
means.