Re: agree with ausound

1 view
Message has been deleted

Blash

Sep 6, 2007, 1:58:33 AM9/6/07
in article 1189049256.9...@50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com, avgjoe at
mike...@gmail.com wrote on 9/5/07 11:27 PM:

> I needed a suit for my daughters First Communion and went to Mens Ware
> House at Solomon Pond Mall in Massachusetts. The salesperson I worked
> with was a Kelly Blue Book special kind of person, I just went in for
> a $300 dollar suit and ended up paying $800 total for a second suit
> and shoes, 1/2 hour total, which was ok because I needed another suit
> anyway for some job interviews I had coming up. The thing that ticked
> me off was both jackets needed to be taylored, I needed one for my
> daughters First Communion so I left the other and he said he would not
> charge me to alter the jackets. I got the jacket back 2 months later,
> that is my fault picking up 2 months later, they never called to say
> it was ready either, but not a stitch was altered, and I was not on a
> diet =).
> So if you stop by Solomon Pond mall 601 DONALD LYNCH BLVD, #S144
> MARLBOROUGH, MA 01752
> 508-303-1906
> Be wary of the free alterations and the used car salesman, I guarantee
> it!

YEP......it's ALWAYS somebody elses' fault.......

704set

Sep 6, 2007, 6:37:10 AM9/6/07

"avgjoe" <mike...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>I needed a suit for my daughters First Communion and went to Mens Ware
> House at Solomon Pond Mall in Massachusetts. The salesperson I worked
> with was a Kelly Blue Book special kind of person, I just went in for
> a $300 dollar suit and ended up paying $800 total for a second suit
> and shoes, 1/2 hour total, which was ok because I needed another suit
> anyway for some job interviews I had coming up. The thing that ticked
> me off was both jackets needed to be taylored, I needed one for my
> daughters First Communion so I left the other and he said he would not
> charge me to alter the jackets. I got the jacket back 2 months later,
> that is my fault picking up 2 months later, they never called to say
> it was ready either, but not a stitch was altered, and I was not on a
> diet =).
> So if you stop by Solomon Pond mall 601 DONALD LYNCH BLVD, #S144
> MARLBOROUGH, MA 01752
> 508-303-1906
> Be wary of the free alterations and the used car salesman, I guarantee
> it!

Yea, damn tailors.

I remember the time we were cleaning out my uncle's house after his death.
We came across an old ticket from a tailor shop. The ticket was over 30
years old and the tailor was still doing business.

My cousin and I thought it would be a kick to see if the tailor still had
the suit. We went down that afternoon and presented the old man with the
ticket. He went out back and after a few minutes rummaging around the racks
he came out and declared: "It will be ready tomorrow."

704set

ausound

Sep 7, 2007, 4:40:22 AM9/7/07
avgjoe <mike...@gmail.com> wrote in news:1189049256.936641.223450@
50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

> I needed a suit for my daughters First Communion and went to Mens Ware
> House at Solomon Pond Mall in Massachusetts. The salesperson I worked
> with was a Kelly Blue Book special kind of person, I just went in for
> a $300 dollar suit and ended up paying $800 total for a second suit
> and shoes, 1/2 hour total, which was ok because I needed another suit
> anyway for some job interviews I had coming up. The thing that ticked
> me off was both jackets needed to be taylored, I needed one for my
> daughters First Communion so I left the other and he said he would not
> charge me to alter the jackets. I got the jacket back 2 months later,
> that is my fault picking up 2 months later, they never called to say
> it was ready either, but not a stitch was altered, and I was not on a
> diet =).
> So if you stop by Solomon Pond mall 601 DONALD LYNCH BLVD, #S144
> MARLBOROUGH, MA 01752
> 508-303-1906
> Be wary of the free alterations and the used car salesman, I guarantee
> it!

since you agree with me I'll paraphrase some biblical stuff

"I am a jealous God you will have no graven images before me"

"You need no intercession to talk to God"

"Call no man your Father"

DirtBag

Sep 8, 2007, 1:22:27 PM9/8/07

"ausound" <aus...@spambog.com> wrote in message

WTF?
Doesnt' George Zimmer 'guarentee' your complete satisfaction.. No biblitical
babble there .. its GUARENTEED by George himself on TV.
Write George and see what he says...