this week I.....

carolyn

Sep 14, 2007, 6:26:37 PM9/14/07
mostly fought w/my computer........last nite before I met a friend for
dinner I shut down my computer, imagine my surprise when I got home from
work today to see it STILL sitting on the blue screen stating your
computer is shutting down. 20 hours to do that?? Im surprised it
booted back up!

anyways..this week I sold my goog calls for 150% (sept 540s), sold my
cfc puts for about 80%, sold rmbs calls for 40% and sold FCX calls for
20%...shoulda held that one...its up another 25% or so from where I sold
it already, covered my amgn short puts for about 30%.

still got my CAT calls..and will most likely lose a few next week on
expiration...most are not really losses, I mean they are but the other
side of them covered the loss. FCX was one I took a super gain (over
100%) on the put and made on the call too...nice when that happens.
Amgn is one (I had calls, puts and short puts), the puts will expire on
it IM sure friday unless it plummets this week...I dont see that
happenening....but at least the short puts and calls made up for it.

Ok Im rambling...time to go ride my bike (up to 13 miles a day now ;))

carolyn

Lawyerkill

Sep 14, 2007, 6:45:00 PM9/14/07
On Sep 14, 6:26?pm, carolyn <momarch27...@dontspamonmeearthlink.net>
wrote:

> Ok Im rambling...time to go ride my bike (up to 13 miles a day now ;))

I purchased a 10 speed bike a few years ago. For a few week I rode it
for about 20 minutes a day, then I was tired. I remember when I was a
kid, I use to ride all day no problem, I guess no more.

I do walk about 4-5 miles a day.

-=DirtBag©

Sep 14, 2007, 8:25:03 PM9/14/07

"Lawyerkill" <Lawye...@aol.com> wrote in message

@ 4.5miles a day... ? Hope that isn't your walking speed <grin>

Otherwise 4.5miles distance is a respectable daily walk.

-DirtBag <--4-health!

J.

Sep 15, 2007, 4:19:04 AM9/15/07
Sounds like you had a productive week. I spent mine reading Thomsett. :) I
did manage to see an interesting DEC55 call on Tuesday and Wednesday at .90,
today it's at 2.70. Did anybody happen to catch the McDonalds express?

J.

"carolyn" <momarc...@dontspamonmeearthlink.net> wrote in message

carolyn

Sep 15, 2007, 12:13:38 PM9/15/07
when I bot the bike in march I went out and rode 2 miles and thought I
was going to have a coronary :) God i was out of shape....you just
gotta slowly work back to it....now Im in a bit of better shape, but
have a ways to go yet.

The heat index is 101 right now so Im going to go ride.....yep....this
is probably really stupid, but what the heck right?

uncle_vito

Sep 15, 2007, 1:16:00 PM9/15/07
Just covered a Sept 145 SPY short PUT that I sold short 1 week ago. 117%
gain ($4700). Profit will be used to pay my Sept estimated taxes due
today. Sigh..

Vito

ausound

Sep 15, 2007, 2:12:28 PM9/15/07
carolyn <momarc...@dontspamonmeearthlink.net> wrote in

> ........last nite before I met a friend for
> dinner I shut down my computer, imagine my surprise when I got home from
> work today to see it STILL sitting on the blue screen stating your
> computer is shutting down. 20 hours to do that??

hmmm.... dinner with a friend....ok
...but... got home from work...20 hours later.....
...Carolyn.... did he make you breakfast?????

> Ok Im rambling...time to go ride my bike (up to 13 miles a day now ;))

huffing and puffing 13 miles a day.... that confirms it
CAROLYN'S GOT A BOY FRIEND !!!!!!!!!!!

you go girl

carolyn

Sep 15, 2007, 4:08:48 PM9/15/07
hey at least you profited enough to cover the taxes :)

carolyn

Sep 15, 2007, 4:11:04 PM9/15/07
:D