Who is the Major Shareholder of UNITED INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION?

Mary Jane Middleton

Sep 2, 2007, 2:13:25 PM9/2/07
Who is the Major Shareholder of UNITED INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION?

Charlie Perrin

Sep 2, 2007, 5:45:14 PM9/2/07
On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 11:13:25 -0700, Mary Jane Middleton wrote:

>Who is the Major Shareholder of UNITED INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION?

The three largest:

Steel Partners II, LP (18.4%)
Goldman Sachs (9.6%)
Friess Associates LLC (5.5%)

About Steel Partners II, LP: 'The information as to Steel Partners II,
LP (“Steel”) is based solely upon information furnished in a Schedule
13D/A filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on September
7, 2005 and a Form 4 filed with the SEC on March 17, 2006. Steel
Partners, LLC (“Steel LLC”) is the general partner of Steel and may be
deemed to beneficially own the shares owned by Steel. Warren G.
Lichtenstein is the sole executive officer and managing member of
Steel LLC and may be deemed to beneficially own the shares owned by
Steel. Mr. Lichtenstein disclaims any pecuniary interest in the shares
owned by Steel, except to the extent of his pecuniary interest in
Steel.'

ElParedon

Sep 2, 2007, 7:44:17 PM9/2/07

"Mary Jane Middleton" <midd...@mail.org> wrote in message

> Who is the Major Shareholder of UNITED INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION?

Ziofascists, of course!

Mary Jane Middleton

Sep 3, 2007, 2:13:40 AM9/3/07
So their is no Zionist ownership that is good, as I am looking at all
the Arms Manufacturers and Oil companies in the World. I appreciate
your post.

Mary Jane Middleton

Sep 3, 2007, 2:17:09 AM9/3/07
On Sep 2, 4:44 pm, "ElParedon" <ser...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Mary Jane Middleton" <middle...@mail.org> wrote in messagenews:1188756805.7...@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...

> > Who is the Major Shareholder of UNITED INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION?
>
> Ziofascists, of course!

Your are kill filed I cannot see you. Do not respond to my posts.
There is no Zionist ownership in UNITED INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION !!!. I
am a hasty little lady and I will come and look you up. I am also a
lesbian and good in bed.

Don S

Sep 3, 2007, 10:37:16 AM9/3/07
By your own admission you are a Jew hating Zionist and a whore. Don't
bother anwsering as I have kill filed you.

com...@webtv.net

Sep 3, 2007, 3:54:42 PM9/3/07
i'm a lesbian! i'm a lesbian ! i'm a lesbian !
hey,i'm really a guy but it works with the girls at work !

A Liberal is "just a Communist in a Free Country" !

terrable

Sep 2, 2007, 10:26:10 PM9/2/07

"Mary Jane Middleton" <midd...@mail.org> wrote in message
> Who is the Major Shareholder of UNITED INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION?

Too lazy to look it up yourself?