Jim Cramer on Siri

bvon

Sep 11, 2007, 11:53:50 AM9/11/07
I recall Cramer recommended buying siri sometime last year... does anyone
remember date/price?

thanks

M.Balarama

Sep 11, 2007, 1:29:25 PM9/11/07

"bvon" <vone...@ra.com> wrote in message

>I recall Cramer recommended buying siri sometime last year... does anyone
>remember date/price?
>
> thanks
I don't remember-I thought he said buy it -but it had to merge with XM -I
have a few shares for last 5 years... it has been flat for about one year--I
would not get any... I bought at 3.87
Michael

alex

Sep 11, 2007, 5:25:34 PM9/11/07
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:29:25 GMT, "M.Balarama" <mba...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

yeah it was over a year ago when it was close to $4.

He said buy again a few days again, but i'd wait till the merger
happens.

steve

Sep 12, 2007, 3:11:02 AM9/12/07
On Sep 11, 2:25 pm, alex <alextell...@gmail.com> wrote:
Why give this pump and dumper aka jim cramer any credence?

alex

Sep 12, 2007, 6:26:14 AM9/12/07
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 07:11:02 -0000, steve <effa...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sep 11, 2:25 pm, alex <alextell...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Why give this pump and dumper aka jim cramer any credence?

actually, I agree. Just pointing out how he pumped it @ 4 last year
and now he's doing it again....

If I were to grab some it would be after a merger, maybe at the end of
the year?

t.t.o.

Sep 12, 2007, 6:49:09 AM9/12/07
Cramer sucks the fat one