Investing Blogger Wanted

last...@hotmail.com

Sep 13, 2007, 10:32:15 AM9/13/07
Hi All,

Sorry if this post is inappropriate. I'm looking for one or two
investing bloggers who can write regularly and for a long long time.
The blog is very well established. and ranked no. 1 for "investing
blog" or "investment blog" on Google. You can blog on any investing
related topics.

If you are an experienced investor and would like to share your
experience, please don't miss this opportunity, your post will be read
by hundreds of visitors daily. You will be paid for the writing,
although not much.

Thanks,

Kevin (gmail account: levein@...)

nightfly

Sep 13, 2007, 12:45:40 PM9/13/07
HI Kevin,

I am an experienced investor and would like to contribute to a daily
blog on GOOGLE which is a stock I have traded extensively since its

Would like to know more about your offer.

Thanks,

Sanjeev Kale

kara...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2007, 1:19:41 PM9/13/07

Hi Kevin,
I would be happy to contribute. Please tell me more if you are still
looking. Thanks.
Bora

jIM

Sep 13, 2007, 3:03:30 PM9/13/07
On Sep 13, 10:32 am, lastsm...@hotmail.com wrote:

I can contribute, let me know what you need.

Siddharth - ibookdb.net

Sep 14, 2007, 8:56:32 AM9/14/07
What does the blogger get from writing on the blog? Revenue share, a
fixed amount of money? Why would someone write for your blog instead of
something like seekingalpha?

last...@hotmail.com

Sep 16, 2007, 9:47:50 PM9/16/07
Will pay a small payment per post.