An idea for aeronut!!!

Blash

Aug 7, 2007, 1:28:56 PM8/7/07
A few years ago(about the time you started informing us that the DJIA
was too high at 6500), I got a puppyŠŠ
He too, got confused when he didnąt understand something and just sat
there and barked, and barked, and barked, and barked etc.Š..
However, when he grew up a few months later, he developed a philosophy
that has stood him well to this dayŠŠ
You might give it a tryŠŠ.It may save you from getting an ulcerŠ.

łIf you canąt eat it or screw it, just piss on it and walk away˛

PeterL

Aug 7, 2007, 2:10:27 PM8/7/07
On Aug 7, 10:28 am, Blash <bla...@comcast.net> wrote:
>     A few years ago(about the time you started informing us that the DJIA
> was too high at 6500), I got a puppyŠŠ
>     He too, got confused when he didn¹t understand something and just sat

> there and barked, and barked, and barked, and barked etc.Š..
>     However, when he grew up a few months later, he developed a philosophy
> that has stood him well to this dayŠŠ
>     You might give it a tryŠŠ.It may save you from getting an ulcerŠ.
>
>     ³If you can¹t eat it or screw it, just piss on it and walk away²

First of all, I copy righted the name aeronut. You'll hear from my
cousin, er, I mean lawyer, soon.

Second, aero is giving us all ulcers.

aero...@flight.net

Aug 7, 2007, 2:26:03 PM8/7/07
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 11:10:27 -0700, PeterL <po....@gmail.com> wrote:

>Second, aero is giving us all ulcers.

It's the unchecked, criminal FRAUD being conducted in this "market"
that should be giving folks ulcers........