Smokes 'Em Out Every Time

Bearmkt95

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98
Whoa!
Reminds me of shootin' woodchucks on my uncle's dairy farm: just whistle
& they pop up every time.
Just criticize the Heritage Foundation and the conservative right pops up
like so many woodchucks on a farm. Smokes 'em out every time!!
There are just too many poly-syllables in that reply for my little
liberal mind: looks like the right's been readin' too much Bill Buckley for its
own good.
A simple concept: Workers of the world unite, you have nothing to lose
but your chains!
Russia bought into "Golden Sacks" brand of free-market capitalism & is in
ruin. China took the $$$ for industry but not pin-wit free market theories.
Hell, enough agida! I'm turnin' off this computer, turnin' up National
Public Radio & pullin' out my Mario M. Cuomo books. Things will be better when
Al Gore is president....
:)