Jeff Mackie Fired by CNBC for being too Negative ???

BuffetHater

May 29, 2009, 6:22:11 AM5/29/09
Hearing his contract is up in June and will not be extended, they
seek to find more in the larry kudlow mold of cheerleaders without
a cause.

Too bad, Mackie was the lone suspicious character casting doubt
on how city or BAC could quad out the dilution and rise in price.

My guess is they will now scout for a black guy 'token' reporter
to either graduate or get out of jail.

-=DirtBag©

May 29, 2009, 11:26:56 AM5/29/09

About a week ago on one of the 'other' CNBC shows Jeff Mackie was not
usually a part of he did a guest appearance and acted really strange.
Almost like he was wasted.. I thought he was drunk or dugged out. I
like the guy a lot because he is as you say, the "Lone Wolf was telling
it as it is, and they got rid of Dylan Ratagain who was another guy that
told it as it was. Screw CNBC. I admit I watch them a lot of the time.
I wrote them when they canned Dylan complaining and will write them
again about Jeff.