HOORAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!

Gregg

Apr 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/17/97

Last week i touted HEMX.This week they are up 75%.Some know it all that
claims to accurately track 9000 recommended not to buy.Here's another
recomendation boys ,hang on my every word because i am almost always
right.I am 25 and will be very rich when i am 30.

sup...@forecasts.com

Apr 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/18/97

Gregg <dev...@erols.com> wrote:

HEMX is now somewhat bearish -- going down by about 12% to $3 3/8.
When market rises sharply, even turkeys fly, especially for low-
priced stocks that can be easily manipulated with little outlay of
cash.

TV

Apr 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/19/97

Gregg wrote:

> Last week i touted HEMX.This week they are up 75%.Some know it all that
> claims to accurately track 9000 recommended not to buy.Here's another
> recomendation boys ,hang on my every word because i am almost always
> right.I am 25 and will be very rich when i am 30.

A broken clock is right twice a day.