--- GOLDMAN SACHS BULLLISH ON NETSCAPE ---

1 view

Razma Taz

Jun 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/8/98

THOTH 65 wrote in message
<199806090214...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

>Netscape holding strong.

Ww, c'mon, THOTHY -- can't you at least offer a shred of
truth to your posts, pal?

Netscape is DOWN over 23% over the last few weeks!

>I noticed CRUS is holding strong as well (snip)

You noticed WROING.

CRUS is DOWN over 22% over the last few weeks!

Offer whatever stocks you wish, THOTHY, but TELL THE TRUTH.

People aren't stupid.

Raz

THOTH 65

Jun 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/9/98

Netscape holding strong.
I noticed CRUS is holding strong as well,high speed
cable modems are the latest and greatest.
I suspect positive surprises soon.
<<Netscape Commun. Reiterated `Recommend List' at Goldman Sachs

Princeton, New Jersey, June 8 (Bloomberg Data) -- Netscape Communications
Corp. (NSCP US) was reiterated ``recommend list'' by analyst Michael K. Parekh
at Goldman, Sachs & Co. The 12-month target price is $37.00 per share.

14:05:57 06/08/1998>>

Shun Yan Cheung

Jun 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/9/98

In article <199806090214...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,

THOTH 65 <tho...@aol.com> wrote:
><<Netscape Commun. Reiterated `Recommend List' at Goldman Sachs

They are better known as "Goldman Sucks"...