FOREX TREND FOLLOWING SECRETS

masterdaytrader

Mar 11, 2007, 8:04:40 PM3/11/07

Charlie

Mar 12, 2007, 12:10:49 PM3/12/07
I'm certainly not a language prude, however mistakes in English make
it difficult for native-born English speakers to read one's work.

I cite a recent document on following trends. Please -- when you
want to say "you are" using an abbrevikation "your" is NOT the same
thing -- it is a possessive term, and not a word contraction. And
this happened several times in that article.

On Mar 11, 4:04 pm, "masterdaytrader" <david.da...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> http://daytrader.awardspace.com/forex_trend_following_secrets.html

masterdaytrader

Mar 14, 2007, 9:13:31 AM3/14/07
On Mar 12, 4:10 pm, "Charlie" <cfw...@gmail.com> wrote:

The english language is ALSO CHANGING. Their is NO SUCH THING AS
CORRECT ENGLISH ANYMORE!

Charlie

Mar 15, 2007, 3:29:41 AM3/15/07
On Mar 14, 6:13 am, "masterdaytrader" <david.da...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> On Mar 12, 4:10 pm, "Charlie" <cfw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The english language is ALSO CHANGING. Their is NO SUCH THING AS
> CORRECT ENGLISH ANYMORE!

Sad but so true. However if the use of sloppy language like in the
case I cited interfers with conveying the authors intentions, then
that is really no good. We write to be understood -- and if
understanding is impared, there is no use to write.

Charlie