OFFER LEASE BG,SBLC AND MTN

oselu

May 12, 2015, 9:33:09 AM5/12/15

Dear Sir,

We are Providers of all types of BG and MTN with the best workable
procedures. Our BG ranges from MT799, MT760,(Both two way confirmation),
MT103/23, MT103 (Both can be one way confirmation and two way
confirmation) in USD and EUROS. Issuing Bank ranges from Top world 25
banks with face value ranging from 5M EUROS/USD to IB EUROS/USD

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients
and cases to our attention and in complete confidence we will work
together for the benefits of all parties involve

For further details contact us with the below information Thank you.

Mr.Almutairi Abdulrazaq
For further inquiries:
Contact Email : broker....@gmail.com
Skype: broker.mutairi

--
WE OFFER LEASE BG,SBLC AND MTN

wandela...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2016, 2:51:27 AM1/8/16
Sir/Ma,

I am direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (5.0 +2)% of face value, Issuance

by HSBC Bank London , Barclays Bank London , Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas, & AAA Rated Banks in Europe, Middle

East or USA.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly

renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be

monetized on your behalf for 100% funding

All relevant business information will be provided upon request. If Interested kindly contact me via

Email:~ lease....@gmail.com

Intermediaries/Consultants/
Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete
confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Regards,
gradmir

tolulop...@gmail.com

May 31, 2016, 11:05:52 AM5/31/16
Dear Partner/Associate.

I am a direct Mandate to a genuinely renowned Investment Finance Company offering Cash & Asset Backed Financial Instruments on Lease and Sale at the best rates and with the most feasible procedures.
Instruments offered can be put in all forms of trade and can be monetized or discounted for direct funding.
GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AND SALE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.

We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions.

Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provider you with the needed information.

With Regards,
Bharath Kumar Vasu

Financial Mandate on Bank Instruments

Email: bharathkvas...@gmail.com
Emai:bharat...@yahoo.com
Skype: bharath.kvasu.finservices

Bharath Kumar Vasu
Financial Mandate on Bank Instruments
Private Banking and Client Services
Email : bharathkvas...@gmail.com
Skype : bharath.kvasu.finservices

reliabl...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2016, 5:58:49 PM8/26/16
We are broker firm in London-UK, we have direct Provider of BG/SBLC specifically for Lease, The provider is tested and trusted. We have been dealing with the company for the past 6years. Interested Agent/Lessee should contact us for directives.If you have need for corporate loans, international project funding, etc. or if you have a client who requires funding for his project or business we have all available.

For further details contact us with the below information....

Contact : Mr. Wong Man
Email: reliabl...@gmail.com
Skype ID: reliablemandate

Wilfred Quiah

Feb 11, 2017, 6:16:45 PM2/11/17
Dear Sir/Madam,

I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and Sales of Bank / Financial Instruments in the form of Bank Guarantees (BG), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC), Letter of Credit (LC), Performance Bonds (PB), Medium Term Notes (MTN) et al with funds is purely earned from private and corporate investment portfolios without criminal origin.

We offer these from a genuine and certifiable finance company as the provider hence we are able finance your signatory projects and help you enhance your business plan. Furthermore, our financial instrument can be used for the purchase of goods from any manufacturer irrespective of their location. It can also serve as collateral with any bank in the world to secure loans for your project or to activate credit line to finance your business plan.

Our financial instrument can be invested into High Yield Investment Trading Program {HYITP) or Private Placement Program (PPP). All bank instruments are for lease and/or sale from a genuine and reliable source without broker chain / joker broker story or chauffer driven offer while having your required time frame in mind.

We specialized in Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed.

We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request to help us proceed towards closing deals effectively.

Thank you
Wilfred Quiah
Contact: wilq.capi...@gmail.com
Skype: wilq.capi...@gmail.com

Mohamed Ghazal

Feb 15, 2018, 12:48:34 PM2/15/18
Top urgent we looking provider for our buyer need sblc buying for amount 2 Billions usd the first tranche 20 to 100 m usd so our procedur

If we do short way as follows:

Procedure:

1. Provider’s Bank Officer sending Bank Pre-Advice by secured email address to Buyer’s Bank Officer

2. Buyer’s Bank Officer send Bank Payment Undertaking (BPU) to Provider’s Bank Officer

3. Provider’s Bank (Issuing Bank) send SBLC via Swift MT760 to Buyer’s Bank (Receiving Bank)

4. Receiving Bank payment via Swift MT103 (TT) to issuing bank (Provider ‘s Bank) and to all intermediaries are concerned

5. Provider’s Bank send SBLC hard copy by bank bonded courier to Buyer’s Bank

Transaction is materialized

Bank of buyer is credit swiss singapore

buyer prefer working direct with provider

miinst...@gmail.com

skype ghazal6691

Phone /whatsapp +212662086044

Jian Lowei

Feb 2, 2022, 3:33:41 AM2/2/22
Can we stop wasting our time on instruments job, MT101/22, Ipipi
Because this kind of transaction actually doesn’t work anymore.
Given a good company accounts with nice history and nothing have been done,I will have to tell you this nothing happened
Lost many contacts because they think you’ll be wasting your time ...
Now , these are the available wire logs;
Which I’m in contact with seller
Banorte bank has $3m balance
Mandin bank has $500k balance
BOA has $200k balance , TD bank has $80k and Bank mayapada with chase has $10m balance
Please these are what works for real , wire transfer and this is one of the fund have did successfully because the log used are not spammed logs, These are dormant accounts sold by bankers which has no tracking or call backs

Please if you’re interested in buying ,RWA!
And I want a partner who also I can team up with for a successful job....
Most Receivers here want manner which can never fall from heaven
Direct wire transfers don’t work in these ways, you keep exposing yourself to unknown people not knowing if you have to make some funds you got to invest in it ...
if you’re serious to make fund from this year , give direct wire transfer a trial and then see how you drop every transaction that is not Direct wire transfer
They are just time wasters calling billions or money without not getting any damn money from it ...
give direct wire transfer a trial and see how you will make $800k within a week without stress
My WhatsApp +18572144815