List of countries with the biggest debt.

abc

Oct 19, 2011, 12:02:13 PM10/19/11

These are the countries that are most in debt, calculated by the WORLD
BANK'S data on Gross External Debt as a percentage of the GDP.

(Canada is not even in the top 20)

The top ranking nations (biggest debt) may surprise you.

20.- United States / 101.1% / $ 14.8 trillion

19.- Hungary / 120.1% / $ 225 billion

18.- Australia / 138.9% / $ 1.2 trillion

17.- Italy / 146.6% / $ 2.6 trillion

16.- Spain / 179.4% / $ 2.46 trillion

15.- Greece / 182.2% / $ 580 billion

14.- Germany / 185.1% / $ 5.4 trillion

13.- Portugal / 223.6% / $ 552 billion

12.- France / 250% / $ 5.4 trillion

11.- Hong Kong / 250.4% / $ 816 billion

10.- Norway / 251% / $ 641 billion

9.- Austria / 261.1% / $ 867 billion

8.- Findland / 271.5% / $ 505 billion

7.- Sweden / 282.2% / $ 1 trillion

6.- Denmark / 310.4% / $ 626 billion

5.- Belgium / 335.9% / $ 1.3 trillion

4.- Netherlands / 376.3% / $ 2.6 trillion

3.- Switzerland / 401.9% / $ 1.3 trillion

2.- United Kingdom / 413.3% / $ 8.98 trillion

1.- Ireland / 1.382% / $ 172.3 trillion

Emerson Layken-Palmer

Oct 19, 2011, 6:03:08 PM10/19/11
"abc" <a...@a123.ca> wrote in message

> These are the countries that are most in debt, calculated by the WORLD
> BANK'S data on Gross External Debt as a percentage of the GDP.
>
> (Canada is not even in the top 20)
>
> The top ranking nations (biggest debt) may surprise you.
>

> 1.- Ireland / 1.382% / $ 172.3 trillion

You might want to check your cut-and-paste a little better before
posting.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/30308959/The_World_s_Biggest_Debtor_Nations?slide=21

Canuck57

Oct 20, 2011, 4:58:31 AM10/20/11
On 19/10/2011 10:02 AM, abc wrote:

> These are the countries that are most in debt, calculated by the WORLD
> BANK'S data on Gross External Debt as a percentage of the GDP.

Note the word external.

Just bullshit fleabaggerism.

Add internal and provincial debt and then lets talk.

For example, Japan.

Oh wait? Are you a fleabagger? Fleabaggers have trouble with memory,
rationality and math.

--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs. But
we have big huge government we can't afford...