Canada Has Best Reputation In The World: Study

abc

Oct 4, 2011, 11:27:46 AM10/4/11
Monday, October 3rd, 2011

Canada Has Best Reputation In The World: Study

TORONTO – Canada has the best reputation in the world, says a study
measuring public perceptions of 50 countries around the world, released
on Tuesday.

The Reputation Institute study measures the trust, esteem, admiration and
good feelings the public holds towards 50 countries, as well as
perceptions of peoples’ quality of life, safety and attention to the
environment.

Results from 42,000 respondents worldwide ranked Sweden next, followed by
Australia, Switzerland and New Zealand, the reputation management firm
said.

The countries scored high for their steady democracies, high economic
output per capita, focus on active lifestyles, well developed political
systems and perceived neutrality to international political upheavals.
Being perceived as a safe country was the main driver of a country’s
reputation.

Pakistan, Iran and Iraq were ranked lowest in the 50-country study, while
the United States and China were ranked in the middle and lower tiers.
Violence-stricken Mexico plunged from 24th place in 2009 to 35th place
this year. The reputations of Greece, Ireland and Spain also dropped
while Germany climbed five spots to number 11.

Tony

Oct 4, 2011, 9:02:55 PM10/4/11
You seem to have forgotten 9/11 and the fucking pakis that took down the
towers. They came through Canada meanwhile the rest of the pakis stay here
all of them on welfare.
--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day
on the job for potty mouth,

Bur-ring, i'll get this one: WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM JERK!!? We're here to help
you dickweed, ok, ok give the power cord the jiggily piggily wiggily all the
while pushing the power button repeatedly now take everything out of your
computer except the power supply and *one* stick of ram. Ok get the next
sucker on the phone.

Deirdre Straughan (Roxio) is a LIAR

I hate them both, With useless bogus bullshit you need at least *three*
fulltime jobs to afford either one of them

I'm a fulltime text *only* man on usenet now. The rest of the world downloads
the binary files not me i can't afford thousands of dollars a month

UBB = User based bullFROGGING

the realm of understandability

This sig file was compiled via my journeys through usenet

M.I. Wakefield

Oct 4, 2011, 9:53:42 PM10/4/11
"Tony" wrote in message news:4E8BACBF...@TheDeli.Sandwich...

> You seem to have forgotten 9/11 and the fucking pakis that took down the
> towers. They came through Canada meanwhile the rest of the pakis stay here
> all of them on welfare.

Tough to tell if you're a troll, a parody, or an idiot.

The 9/11 hijackers were fifteen Saudis, two citizens of the United Arab
Emirates, one Lebanese and one Egyptian; and none of them came through
Canada.

Greg Goss

Oct 4, 2011, 11:08:26 PM10/4/11
Tony <To...@TheDeli.Sandwich> wrote:

>You seem to have forgotten 9/11 and the fucking pakis that took down the
>towers. They came through Canada meanwhile the rest of the pakis stay here
>all of them on welfare.

That's false. They were coming back and forth between Germany and
Miami directly without ever bothering with Canada.

It's one of the lies that the Americans tried on for size along the
way.
--
"If the Gods Had Meant Us to Vote They Would Have Given Us Candidates" (Jim Hightower)

Chom Noamsky

Oct 5, 2011, 3:14:10 AM10/5/11
On 10/4/2011 6:02 PM, Tony wrote:
> You seem to have forgotten 9/11 and the fucking pakis that took down the
> towers. They came through Canada meanwhile the rest of the pakis stay here
> all of them on welfare.

You've been terribly misinformed. Those 19 people had valid visas and
passports granted to them by the United States. Even if they did enter
through Canada, which they didn't, it still would have been perfectly
legal as it was your country that granted those documents. And don't
forget Osama bin Laden was you freedom fighting ally in Afghanistan,
once upon a time, so don't go blaming Canada for acts of terrorism that
are entirely and completely 100% your own fault.

Barry Bruyea

Oct 5, 2011, 8:43:50 AM10/5/11
On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 21:02:55 -0400, Tony <To...@TheDeli.Sandwich>
wrote:

>You seem to have forgotten 9/11 and the fucking pakis that took down the
>towers. They came through Canada meanwhile the rest of the pakis stay here
>all of them on welfare.

Were you born stupid? Or developed the condition later in life?
First, idiot, they weren't 'Pakis', they were from Saudi Arabia. And
they sure as hell didn't come through Canada. They came to the U.S.
on Visas and the Americans were kind enough to teach them to fly. I
hope to hell you didn't get into Canada the same way.

yp

Oct 5, 2011, 7:21:58 PM10/5/11
On Oct 5, 8:43 am, Barry Bruyea <justforlau...@still.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 21:02:55 -0400, Tony <T...@TheDeli.Sandwich>
> wrote:
>
> >You seem to have forgotten 9/11 and the fucking pakis that took down the
> >towers. They came throughCanadameanwhile the rest of the pakis stay here
> >all of them on welfare.
>
> Were you born stupid?  Or developed the condition later in life?
> First, idiot, they weren't 'Pakis', they were from Saudi Arabia.  And
> they sure as hell didn't come throughCanada.  They came to the U.S.
> on Visas and the Americans were kind enough to teach them to fly.  I
> hope to hell you didn't get intoCanadathe same way.

That's the official line for dummies who believe the hoax of 9/11.

Chom Noamsky

Oct 5, 2011, 7:44:12 PM10/5/11
Truthers have had a whole decade to come up with conclusive proof for
alternate theories... so far they have come up with diddly squat.

SaPeIsMa

Oct 5, 2011, 8:26:53 PM10/5/11

"yp" <yp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

LOL
What is the official line for the dummies who believe it's a conspiracy ?

yp

Oct 5, 2011, 8:03:40 PM10/5/11
Still a third of Americans believe in Government conspiracy regarding
9/11 and even more don't believe the "official report".

http://www.scrippsnews.com/911poll

SaPeIsMa

Oct 5, 2011, 10:10:23 PM10/5/11

"yp" <yp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Well, even if true, considering that half the population is on the lower
half of the intelligence curve, why is that a surprise ?
Stupid is as stupid does....

Greg Goss

Oct 5, 2011, 11:03:53 PM10/5/11
Well, if you DON'T believe the "hoax" there are still no pakis
involved either way, and no Canadian border crossings either.

Chom Noamsky

Oct 6, 2011, 12:19:45 AM10/6/11
Over 65% of Americans believe in supernatural sky fairies; 45% don't
subscribe to evolution. It's not really shocking that 1/3 of Americans
think that way because they aren't particularly rational in the first place.

Barry Bruyea

Oct 6, 2011, 6:17:58 AM10/6/11
Bigger dummies believe in the fiction that other dummies create and
you're a great example.

Barry Bruyea

Oct 6, 2011, 6:18:45 AM10/6/11
Not surprising, just look at how many voted for Obama.

SaPeIsMa

Oct 6, 2011, 8:06:56 AM10/6/11

"Barry Bruyea" <justfo...@still.com> wrote in message
Ooooooh
The burn..

SaPeIsMa

Oct 6, 2011, 8:06:21 AM10/6/11

"Chom Noamsky" <bea...@stew.tasty> wrote in message
Maybe you should look up the meaning of the word "rational" before you use
it again..
And we'll not even mention the other drivel you have posted

40%ŽÇonned

Oct 6, 2011, 4:53:14 PM10/6/11
"Chom Noamsky" <bea...@stew.tasty> wrote in message news:j6ja9g$lnk$1...@dont-email.me...
> Over 65% of Americans believe in supernatural sky fairies; 45% don't subscribe to evolution.
> It's not really shocking that 1/3 of Americans think that way because they aren't particularly
> rational in the first place.

Is that why you cross-posting into their newsgroups and invite them into canadian newsgroups by
so doing?
Are they your comfort-level for lack of intelligence, Chumpsky?

40%ŽÇonned

Oct 6, 2011, 4:56:26 PM10/6/11
"Barry Bruyea" <justfo...@still.com> wrote in message
> Not surprising, just look at how many voted for Obama.

And will do so again in the next election. Just look at who's running for the Republicans.

And yes, 'The Reputation Institute' is nothing more than a group of corporate-promoting right
wing types who use their phony title to promote the governments of countries who give
corporations the largest hand-up and handouts.

John Fleming

Oct 7, 2011, 12:27:51 AM10/7/11
On Wed, 5 Oct 2011 17:03:40 -0700 (PDT), while chained to a
desk in the scriptorium yp <yp...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> $Still a third of Americans believe in Government conspiracy regarding
> $9/11 and even more don't believe the "official report".
> $
> $http://www.scrippsnews.com/911poll

Belief doesn't make anything true.

--

John Fleming
Edmonton, Canada

Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
And on that farm he had a genome E-I-E-I-O
With a SNP SNP here and a SNP SNP there,
Here a SNP, there a SNP, everywhere a SNP SNP
Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O

John Fleming

Oct 7, 2011, 12:31:17 AM10/7/11
On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 16:44:12 -0700, while chained to a desk
in the scriptorium Chom Noamsky <bea...@stew.tasty> wrote:
> $On 10/5/2011 4:21 PM, yp wrote:
> $> On Oct 5, 8:43 am, Barry Bruyea<justforlau...@still.com> wrote:
> $>> On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 21:02:55 -0400, Tony<T...@TheDeli.Sandwich>
> $>> wrote:
> $>>
> $>>> You seem to have forgotten 9/11 and the fucking pakis that took down the
> $>>> towers. They came throughCanadameanwhile the rest of the pakis stay here
> $>>> all of them on welfare.
> $>>
> $>> Were you born stupid? Or developed the condition later in life?
> $>> First, idiot, they weren't 'Pakis', they were from Saudi Arabia. And
> $>> they sure as hell didn't come throughCanada. They came to the U.S.
> $>> on Visas and the Americans were kind enough to teach them to fly. I
> $>> hope to hell you didn't get intoCanadathe same way.
> $>>
> $>>
> $> That's the official line for dummies who believe the hoax of 9/11.
> $
> $Truthers have had a whole decade to come up with conclusive proof for
> $alternate theories... so far they have come up with diddly squat.

Just had a notion for a couple of books.

"Conspiracy Theories for Dummies" and "The Complete Idiot's
Guide to Conspiracy Theories".

Duncan Patton a Campbell

Oct 21, 2011, 4:35:44 PM10/21/11
On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 08:27:46 -0700, abc wrote:

> Canada Has Best Reputation In The World: Study

It's easy to be nice when fortune has granted what we have.

Dhu

--
Duncan Patton a Campbell is Dhu >>> Ne Obliviscaris