New Age of Mythology Titans Scenario AOMT "Game Wizard" 1 Player

David Jeffrey Spetch

Oct 18, 2011, 12:52:37 PM10/18/11
New Age of Mythology Titans Scenario AOMT "Game Wizard" 1 Player

An amazing 1 player created Oct. 18 2011. My best to date. Blow you away surprises like no other AOMT you ever played. AOMT Game Wizard 1 PLayer
you can visit my You Tube Channel and find more of my work / free scenario game downloads on the left hand column.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DavidJSpetch
or this one you can get directly from fileswap.com

AOMT Game Wizard 1 player

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/zAWogW3jP2/AOMT_Game_Wizard_1_plyr_(by_David_J_Spetch).zip.html

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!