Race problem!!!

Bob34

Apr 2, 2007, 4:33:44 PM4/2/07
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE
problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white
country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but
nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing
in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with
them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY
white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e.,
intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would
be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into
EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE
problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what
kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide
against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable
conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Ray

Apr 2, 2007, 4:41:16 PM4/2/07

I watched The London marathon one year ....

That was a good race ...

Professional Princess

Apr 2, 2007, 4:44:05 PM4/2/07

They do say that African men have exceedingly huge penises.

Actually, talking of penises, I think you are a bit of a Tommy
Tanker myself.

'Respectable white man'?

Twat more like

Professional Princess

Apr 2, 2007, 4:58:40 PM4/2/07

> I'm more interested in the huge African penises that Sam is talking
> about...:blink:

Seriously, I went to this club in London with some mates and they had
this African male dancer/stripper - he did both you could say.

Just looking at it made me cross my legs.

And, my friend who is a nurse and has seen her share of the pork
sausage, also said they certainly seemed to be blessed in the trouser
department.

When I was at Uni, most of my friends were Nigerian and one of the other
guys said he felt quite inadequate when he went to the loos.

The words 'hung, like and pony' come to mind and by pony, I dont
mean Shetland.

Elvira

Apr 2, 2007, 4:51:55 PM4/2/07

> See this ---> :rofl:
>
> That's me laughing at you.

I'm more interested in the huge African penises that Sam is talking
about...:blink:

dbj1000

Apr 2, 2007, 4:49:57 PM4/2/07

> They do say that African men have exceedingly huge penises.
>
> Actually, talking of penises, I think you are a bit of a Tommy
> Tanker myself.
>
> 'Respectable white man'?
>
> Twat more like

See this ---> :rofl:

That's me laughing at you.

J. J. Farrell

Apr 2, 2007, 10:58:53 PM4/2/07
On Apr 2, 1:33 pm, "Bob34" <adelhe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Everybody says there is this RACE problem.

Nonsense.

> Everybody says this RACE
> problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white
> country and ONLY into white countries.

Nonsense.

> The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but
> nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing
> in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with
> them.
>
> Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY
> white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e.,
> intermarry, with all those non-whites.

Nonsense.

> What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would
> be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into
> EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

Then you'd be proof that what you say above is nonsense.

> How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE
> problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

What BLACK problem?

> And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what
> kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?

I hope they'd treat your derangement with patience and courtesy. Most
cultures avoid taking offence at people who are clearly mentally ill.

> But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide
> against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable
> conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

It's clear that you're presenting yourself as a bigot and an idiot,
but I don't know enough about you to say whether or not you are a nazi
who wants to kill six million jews but can't punctuate.

> They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Nonsense.

> Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Nonsense.

tai fu

Apr 2, 2007, 11:56:58 PM4/2/07
Why is some people so worked up about intermarriage? If you dont like it
then dont do it, if someone else wants to marry outside of their race its
their problem. Same goes with gay/lesbian marriage. If you dont like it dont
do it.

FYI intermarriage actually creates a stronger breed because there will be
less genetic problem. They do that with animals all the time, mixing breeds
so that whatever they get won't have weird genetic problems. Therefore it is
actually better to intermarry.

--
TAI FU

Bob34

Apr 3, 2007, 5:29:25 AM4/3/07
J. J. Farrell,

Why do you support that the white race is dying out?

Bob34

Apr 3, 2007, 5:34:08 AM4/3/07
tai fu,

Intermarriage is one of the reasons why the white race is dying out.
Why do you support the destruction of the white race?

Professional Princess

Apr 3, 2007, 6:18:38 AM4/3/07

> tai fu,
>
> Intermarriage is one of the reasons why the white race is dying out.
> Why do you support the destruction of the white race?

Can I just ask you something and please forgive me if I am wrong about
my assumption.

Something tells me that you think the 'white man' is superior to black.

If you do, why and what gave you that idea?

If I am wrong and you think that we are all equal, then fair enough.

But you do come across as someone who thinks white people are
superior to all other races, purely based on the colour of their skin
or their religion.

Bob34

Apr 3, 2007, 8:56:18 AM4/3/07
Professional Princess,

I do NOT think that the white race is superior.

If you read my first post here you will see that the white race is
dying out.

I belive that all races have a right to exist, INCLUDING the white
race.

Can I just ask you something and please forgive me if I am wrong
about
my assumption.

Something tells me that you support the ongoing program of genocide
against my race, the white race. Why do you want the white race to
vanish?

tai fu

Apr 3, 2007, 10:24:31 AM4/3/07
Genocide is what Hitler do, intermarriage is not genocide.

--
TAI FU

Bob34

Apr 3, 2007, 10:43:15 AM4/3/07
tai fu,

If you READ my first post, you will see that the present policy leads
to the genocide of the white race.

If you read the definition of genocide you will see that most of the
methods does NOT involve murder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

"deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated
to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part"

Intermarriage in white countries will in the long run bring about the
white race's physical destruction in whole or in part.

Read my first post again, maybe you will understand.

tai fu

Apr 3, 2007, 9:01:46 PM4/3/07
First of all, saying that intermarriage is genocide is like saying that gay
marriage is genocide against the human race. Second of all, people have the
right to decide who they want to marry, and why does it bother you that some
white woman (or man) wish to marry someone of different race? Lastly,
America was not a white country to begin with, and if you really hate
immigration (I mean legal immigration) and that everyone should go back to
where they were from, then all white people should get out of America and
let the Indians have their land back?

I think a better solution to this problem is punish illegal immigration
severely, I mean round them up and make them leave, and then make 20 million
visa numbers available for legal immigration or make it easier to immigrate
legally. Then at least they'd know who's here.

--
TAI FU

Bob34

Apr 4, 2007, 4:51:41 AM4/4/07
tai fu,

Please! READ my first post. I am pointing out that the present policy

leads to the genocide of the white race.

Look at the big picture.

J. J. Farrell

Apr 4, 2007, 8:16:57 PM4/4/07
On Apr 4, 1:51 am, "Bob34" <adelhe...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Please! READ my first post. I am pointing out that the present policy
> leads to the genocide of the white race.

You're not pointing it out, you're making a clearly ridiculous
statement. If you think it has merit, explain and justify it. The
nonsense in your original post doesn't even begin to do so.