2004 Olympia... What a Joke !

1 view

MAS017

Oct 31, 2004, 12:16:43 AM10/31/04
I have never really bashed the judges choices in past Mr. Olympia contests, but
this year was total joke in 2 ways..........

1) First, this new format is lame and boring and has the feel of trying to
create conflicts like some silly Wrestling TV show.

2) Second and absolutely THE WORST problem.....
If there was ever any doubt that these contests are fixed and decided in
advance, this new challenge round is the clear evidence we needed.
Everybody knows Ronny Coleman has a basketball in his gut and has zero abs/.
He can't even suck in his gut much less form a 6 pack.......... YET.... in
these challenge rounds where guys like Dexter Jackson challenged Coleman to a
front ab pose.... AND LOST ..... you now have the proof you need that this
contest is pathetically rigged and fixed ahead of time.

We can debate other poses, but when Ronnie Coleman wins side by side ABDOMINAL
POSES against all 5 of his competitors you just have to laugh in disgust.

Kevin J. Coolidge

Oct 31, 2004, 1:54:36 AM10/31/04

"MAS017" <mas...@aol.com> wrote in message

!. Didn't you all ready know this?

2. Who cares who wins the Olympia?

Curt James

Oct 31, 2004, 1:49:13 AM10/31/04
Kevin J. Coolidge <kc...@epix.net> wrote:

> "MAS017" <mas...@aol.com> wrote:
> > I have never really bashed the judges choices in
> > past Mr. Olympia contests, but this year was
> > total joke

[snip]

> > We can debate other poses, but when Ronnie Coleman
> > wins side by side ABDOMINAL POSES against all 5 of
> > his competitors you just have to laugh in disgust.

[snip]

> 2. Who cares who wins the Olympia?

I *did*.

I'm glad that Ronnie won, but for him to win challenge
rounds including ab poses sounds odd.

I saw press conference pics at http://www.bbszene.de/
and Jay was looking awesome.

Check out: http://www.emusclemag.com/forum/

--
Curt

Jonathan

Oct 31, 2004, 12:00:07 PM10/31/04
"Curt James" <curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<65fb6588d6d2d264b94...@mygate.mailgate.org>...

It's become a tradition over the years that a reigning champion cannot
be beaten. This has already turned the competition into a complete
farce, but it'll be interesting to see just how long they can keep it
up if Ronnie declines to retire for yet another year. Personally, I
wish he'd piss off.

Jonathan

Lyle McDonald

Oct 31, 2004, 12:06:58 PM10/31/04
MAS017 wrote:

I think yo'ure making the vast (and incorrect) assumption that anybody
here actually gives the first fuck.

Lyle

Curt James

Oct 31, 2004, 2:03:37 PM10/31/04
Lyle McDonald <lylemcdI...@comcast.net> wrote:

> MAS017 wrote:
>
> > [snip] Mr. Olympia [snip]
> I think you're making the vast (and incorrect)

> assumption that anybody here actually gives

> the first [snip].
>
> Lyle

How about John Grimek? Or Steve Reeves? Anyone
here give a flying #$%@ about bodybuilding?

Good workouts to all. Off to the gym for an hour
of treadmill. Damn blood pressure is hovering at
130/90.

Curt James

Oct 31, 2004, 2:07:43 PM10/31/04
Jonathan <linnt...@hotmail.com> wrote:

re Mr. Olympia

> It's become a tradition over the years that a reigning champion cannot
> be beaten. This has already turned the competition into a complete
> farce, but it'll be interesting to see just how long they can keep it
> up if Ronnie declines to retire for yet another year. Personally, I
> wish he'd piss off.

I agree. He should retire now while he's champion.

--
Curt
http://www.bbszene.de/

Denis

Oct 31, 2004, 2:22:59 PM10/31/04

"MAS017" <mas...@aol.com> wrote in message
> Everybody knows Ronny Coleman has a basketball in his gut and has zero
> abs/.

Do many of them look that way because they have to eat more than maintance
callories for so many eyars that the gut essentially becomes stretched?

Thanks.
Denis

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Oct 31, 2004, 2:41:24 PM10/31/04
Curt James <curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Good workouts to all.

shit. now i have to deal with your inspidness in *two* groups?

Message has been deleted

Kevin J. Coolidge

Oct 31, 2004, 4:37:18 PM10/31/04

"Denis" <dns...@cs.com> wrote in message

It comes from doing steroids. Your organs are muscles too, different fiber
typer.

elzinator

Oct 31, 2004, 7:28:41 PM10/31/04

The organ hypertrophy is from growth hormone, not steroids. And not
all organs are muscles, and least of all, 'fiber typer.'
sheesh.

"The human genome stopped evolving thousands of years ago. The growth of our brains decided
our bodies didn't need to evolve anymore. Perhaps that has now backfired."

LK

Oct 31, 2004, 8:16:08 PM10/31/04

> The organ hypertrophy is from growth hormone, not steroids. And not
> all organs are muscles, and least of all, 'fiber typer.'
> sheesh.

I can understand why they take steroids.

Why do they take growth hormone?

frank-in-toronto

Oct 31, 2004, 9:10:31 PM10/31/04
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:00:24 GMT, Usenet Posting
<usenet...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 31 Oct 2004 04:16:43 GMT, mas...@aol.com (MAS017) wrote:
>
>>I have never really bashed the judges choices in past Mr. Olympia contests, but
>>this year was total joke in 2 ways..........

<snip>

>Hold on a second here, are you saying that the Olympia is not a
>bastion of fairness and good sportsmanship???
>
>This is stunning news, stunning!
>
>I have heard some whispered rumors that WWF wrestling matches may be
>decided in advance as well. What is this world coming to!!
i remember reading that there was/is an attempt to get
body-building into the Olympics!
...thehick

Lyle McDonald

Oct 31, 2004, 9:45:52 PM10/31/04
LK wrote:

It's tremendously lipolytic and *may* synergize with all of the other
drugs (steroids, insulin, IGF-1, cytomel) to increase growth. If
nothing else, it increaes water and connective tissue content so they
look bigger.

Lyle

Curt James

Oct 31, 2004, 10:11:51 PM10/31/04

Mica, relax.

I did a Mailgate search for bodybuilding groups
as the Olympia just took place. I wanted to see
who'd won - Coleman or Cutler. I doubt I'll post
much here.

But, yeah, you should've stayed hidden, held your
breath, and waited for me to pass. Now that I know
you're here...

--
Curt
http://www.emusclemag.com/forum/
http://www.bbszene.de/

Curt James

Oct 31, 2004, 10:25:47 PM10/31/04
The Queen of Cans and Jars <dhr...@ohatzhapu.bet> wrote:

> shit. now i have to deal with your inspidness
> in *two* groups?

Oh, almost forgot to apologize for my inspidness.

Wait. I can't seem to find that word in the dictionary...
Of course, you meant insipid. But, hey, I'm the dull one,
right?

*smooches*

Better get back on topic:

http://www.johnkerry.com/ ;-)

And, as an aside, spent some time on a Life Fitness
treadmill today. Walking at a 4.0 on a 4.0 incline
for the bulk of it with about six minutes of jog/run
near the end at 5.0 with a 5.0 incline, and finishing
with a 5-minute cooldown for a total of 45 minutes
for 3 miles.

I used to cover that in 18 or so minutes in high
school. This aging thing is a b!tch.

Kevin J. Coolidge

Oct 31, 2004, 10:26:27 PM10/31/04

"elzinator" <callof...@nospam.net> wrote in message

my keyboard is too small, and name an all organs are muscles, if not name
one

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Oct 31, 2004, 10:31:19 PM10/31/04
Curt James <curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The Queen of Cans and Jars <dhr...@ohatzhapu.bet> wrote:
>
> > Curt James <curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Good workouts to all.
> >
> > shit. now i have to deal with your
> > inspidness in *two* groups?
>
> Mica, relax.

curt, shut the fuck up.

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Oct 31, 2004, 10:32:49 PM10/31/04
Curt James <curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The Queen of Cans and Jars <dhr...@ohatzhapu.bet> wrote:
>
> > shit. now i have to deal with your inspidness
> > in *two* groups?
>
> Oh, almost forgot to apologize for my inspidness.
>
> Wait. I can't seem to find that word in the dictionary...

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=insipidness

seriously, curt. you need to fuck right off.

elzinator

Oct 31, 2004, 10:53:28 PM10/31/04

Type English.

Curt James

Oct 31, 2004, 11:07:05 PM10/31/04
The Queen of Cans and Jars <dhr...@ohatzhapu.bet> wrote:
[snip]

> > > shit. now i have to deal with your
> > > inspidness in *two* groups?
> >
> > Mica, relax.
>
> curt, shut the fuck up.

Okay, so *don't* relax.

Still, when was your first post to m.f.w?
If it wasn't prior to Tuesday, September 9, 2003
then I'm the one dealing with YOUR insipidness.

And shouldn't you be in the gym?

John M. Williams

Oct 31, 2004, 11:16:30 PM10/31/04

Oh my. This must be a very special troll.

Curt James

Oct 31, 2004, 11:20:12 PM10/31/04
The Queen of Cans and Jars <dhr...@ohatzhapu.bet> wrote:
[snip]
> > > [snip]inspidness
[snip]
> http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=insipidness

Whatever, mica. I'm not the one who needs
dictionary.reference.com. YOU spelled it
i-n-s-p-i-d-n-e-s-s.

Typo, sure, no big deal, but if you're going
to flame someone from the onset then it'd be
wise to spell things correctly.

Especially if you're going to call them insipid.
So keep your nonsense and your bitterness to yourself.

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Oct 31, 2004, 11:27:52 PM10/31/04
Curt James <curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The Queen of Cans and Jars <dhr...@ohatzhapu.bet> wrote:
> [snip]
> > >
> > > Mica, relax.
> >
> > curt, shut the fuck up.
>
> Okay, so *don't* relax.
>
> Still, when was your first post to m.f.w?
> If it wasn't prior to Tuesday, September 9, 2003
> then I'm the one dealing with YOUR insipidness.

it's not a contest, cunt.

> And shouldn't you be in the gym?

no. i work out at home.

are you going to fuck off now?

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Oct 31, 2004, 11:27:52 PM10/31/04

there's nothing special about curt. he's a garden variety lamebrain
with a seemingly endless capacity to spout what he thinks passes for
wittiness. the only reason i haven't killfiled him in the group he
usually annoys me in is because traffic there is very light and he's
easy to mark read. if he insists on making a tit of himself here, he'll
go straight into the bitbucket. life's too fucking short.

Curt James

Oct 31, 2004, 11:30:21 PM10/31/04
John M. Williams <jmwil...@enforcergraphics.f2s.com> wrote:
[snip]

> Oh my. This must be a very special troll.

Well, she and I have a history. Originally, I received
flattering emails from her, but then she made new friends
or something like that.

Oh, what the fuck. Yes, I'm a very special troll.

Curt James

Oct 31, 2004, 11:35:28 PM10/31/04
The Queen of Cans and Jars <dhr...@ohatzhapu.bet> wrote:
> John M. Williams <jmwil...@enforcergraphics.f2s.com> wrote:
[snip]

> > Oh my. This must be a very special troll.
>
> there's nothing special about curt. he's a garden variety lamebrain
> with a seemingly endless capacity to spout what he thinks passes for
> wittiness. the only reason i haven't killfiled him in the group he
> usually annoys me in is because traffic there is very light and he's
> easy to mark read. if he insists on making a tit of himself here, he'll
> go straight into the bitbucket. life's too fucking short.

Someone's overwrought.

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Oct 31, 2004, 11:37:01 PM10/31/04
Curt James <curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> John M. Williams <jmwil...@enforcergraphics.f2s.com> wrote:
> [snip]
> > Oh my. This must be a very special troll.
>
> Well, she and I have a history.

you flatter yourself.

> Originally, I received flattering emails from her, but then she made new
> friends or something like that.

actually, what happened was that i thought you were a nice enough guy
until you squicked me by bringing up the subject of sex in the second or
third email we exchanged. i thought the way you did so was creepy,
since there was absolutely no reason for it.

and your behavior on rab, which i find very offensive, speaks for
itself.

you're fundamentally a dick. which, you know, would maybe be ok if you
had some other redeeming qualities. but you don't. so fuck off.

John M. Williams

Oct 31, 2004, 11:37:50 PM10/31/04

I was just marveling at the strength of your reaction.

Curt James

Oct 31, 2004, 11:42:04 PM10/31/04
The Queen of Cans and Jars <dhr...@ohatzhapu.bet> wrote:
> Curt James <curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
[snip]

> are you going to fuck off now?

Probably not.

Then again, even though you started this nonsense,
life is indeed too short and you're not worth it.

Like you said, this isn't a contest. ;-)

Curt James

Nov 1, 2004, 12:13:42 AM11/1/04
The Queen of Cans and Jars <dhr...@ohatzhapu.bet> wrote:

> Curt James <curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Well, she and I have a history.
>
> you flatter yourself.
>

> > Originally, I received flattering emails from her[snip]

> actually, what happened was that i thought you were a nice
> enough guy until you squicked me by bringing up the subject
> of sex in the second or third email we exchanged.

That's funny. Do you have these emails? I'm building a
file of all my sexual misconduct for when I run for
governor of California. I don't want to be taken by
surprise like Herr Schwarzenegger. Did I grope you
as well?

John HUDSON

Nov 1, 2004, 3:21:03 AM11/1/04

So they can increase their stamina to drone on about the US
Presidential election! ;o)

John HUDSON

Nov 1, 2004, 3:24:43 AM11/1/04

How about electioneering as a new discipline, we have many potential
gold-medallists here?!!

John HUDSON

Nov 1, 2004, 3:32:39 AM11/1/04
On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 03:25:47 +0000 (UTC), "Curt James"
<curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The Queen of Cans and Jars <dhr...@ohatzhapu.bet> wrote:
>
>> shit. now i have to deal with your inspidness
>> in *two* groups?
>
>Oh, almost forgot to apologize for my inspidness.
>
>Wait. I can't seem to find that word in the dictionary...
>Of course, you meant insipid.

He might have meant "insipidness" but on the other hand he might just
be dull and lacking in qualities that excite, stimulate, or interest
you.

> But, hey, I'm the dull one,
>right?

Right!!

Ugh it's Monday!! ;o(

John HUDSON

Nov 1, 2004, 3:44:40 AM11/1/04
On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 04:20:12 +0000 (UTC), "Curt James"
<curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The Queen of Cans and Jars <dhr...@ohatzhapu.bet> wrote:
>[snip]
>[snip]
>> http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=insipidness
>
>Whatever, mica. I'm not the one who needs
>dictionary.reference.com. YOU spelled it
>i-n-s-p-i-d-n-e-s-s.
>
>Typo, sure, no big deal, but if you're going
>to flame someone from the onset then it'd be
>wise to spell things correctly.
>
>Especially if you're going to call them insipid.
>So keep your nonsense and your bitterness to yourself.

That was long overdue Curt!! ;o)

John HUDSON

Nov 1, 2004, 3:51:10 AM11/1/04
On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 04:42:04 +0000 (UTC), "Curt James"
<curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The Queen of Cans and Jars <dhr...@ohatzhapu.bet> wrote:
>> Curt James <curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>[snip]
>
>> are you going to fuck off now?
>
>Probably not.
>
>Then again, even though you started this nonsense,
>life is indeed too short and you're not worth it.
>
>Like you said, this isn't a contest. ;-)

It's great to have a good old-fashioned flame again though, makes a
break from the... shuuuuussssshhhhhh....... you know what......

Bully

Nov 1, 2004, 7:24:22 AM11/1/04

Start of another fantastic week!!!!

--
Bully
Protein bars -- http://www.proteinbars.co.uk

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Nov 1, 2004, 9:25:03 AM11/1/04
Curt James <curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The Queen of Cans and Jars <dhr...@ohatzhapu.bet> wrote:
>
> > Curt James <curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > Well, she and I have a history.
> >
> > you flatter yourself.
> >
> > > Originally, I received flattering emails from her[snip]
> >
> > actually, what happened was that i thought you were a nice
> > enough guy until you squicked me by bringing up the subject
> > of sex in the second or third email we exchanged.
>
> That's funny. Do you have these emails? I'm building a
> file of all my sexual misconduct for when I run for
> governor of California. I don't want to be taken by
> surprise like Herr Schwarzenegger. Did I grope you
> as well?

i never said that you brought sex up in relation to me. you brought it
up in a way that indicated that you have no sense of proper boundaries,
and your subsequent public behavior in rab bears that out. i have it on
good authority that you are much the same way in person.

John HUDSON

Nov 1, 2004, 9:30:21 AM11/1/04
On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:24:22 -0000, "Bully" <neil.s...@virgin.net>
wrote:

>John HUDSON wrote:
>> On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 03:25:47 +0000 (UTC), "Curt James"
>> <curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Oh, almost forgot to apologize for my inspidness.
>>>
>>> Wait. I can't seem to find that word in the dictionary...
>>> Of course, you meant insipid.
>>
>> He might have meant "insipidness" but on the other hand he might just
>> be dull and lacking in qualities that excite, stimulate, or interest
>> you.
>>

>>> But, hey, I'm the dull one,
>>> right?
>>
>> Right!!
>>
>> Ugh it's Monday!! ;o(
>
>Start of another fantastic week!!!!

'Bully' for you Neil!! ;o)

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Nov 1, 2004, 10:22:20 AM11/1/04

i've watched curt's bullshit routine in rec.arts.bodyart for a couple of
years. good people have tried to reason with him, but he persists in
clinging to his bullshit. it's repulsive, and so is he.

John M. Williams

Nov 1, 2004, 1:20:52 PM11/1/04

In MFW, it doesn't matter how repulsive they are. If you respond to
them, you're liable to get some self-righteous douche bag bitching at
*you*.

Of course, you should see the way that some of the self-righteous
react when the same thing happens to them. :)

Will Brink

Nov 1, 2004, 5:31:24 PM11/1/04
In article <20041031001643...@mb-m20.aol.com>,
mas...@aol.com (MAS017) wrote:

> I have never really bashed the judges choices in past Mr. Olympia contests,
> but
> this year was total joke in 2 ways..........
>

> 1) First, this new format is lame and boring and has the feel of trying to
> create conflicts like some silly Wrestling TV show.
>
> 2) Second and absolutely THE WORST problem.....
> If there was ever any doubt that these contests are fixed and decided in
> advance, this new challenge round is the clear evidence we needed.

> Everybody knows Ronny Coleman has a basketball in his gut and has zero abs/.

> He can't even suck in his gut much less form a 6 pack.......... YET.... in
> these challenge rounds where guys like Dexter Jackson challenged Coleman to a
> front ab pose.... AND LOST ..... you now have the proof you need that this
> contest is pathetically rigged and fixed ahead of time.
>
> We can debate other poses, but when Ronnie Coleman wins side by side
> ABDOMINAL
> POSES against all 5 of his competitors you just have to laugh in disgust.

Ronnie is not my idea of an ideal bodybuilder, but he out muscles
everyone and then some. You can comment on 1-5 placings, or that Vic was
totally screwed at 9th, but the winner was clear. People used to say
that about Dorian, yet the 3 times I saw him compete while sitting in
the press box, he totally blew everyone away. I think Dexter is a far
better bb.er then Ronnie, but mass is rewarded over lines.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

elzinator

Nov 1, 2004, 9:10:48 PM11/1/04

He won't if you keep responding/reacting to him.

Curt James

Nov 1, 2004, 10:16:12 PM11/1/04
John HUDSON <j...@fitnwell.net> wrote:

> [snip]"Curt James" <curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >The Queen of Cans and Jars <dhr...@ohatzhapu.bet> wrote:
[snip]

> >So keep your nonsense and your bitterness to yourself.
>
> That was long overdue Curt!! ;o)

Be careful. I'm sure she has more bitterness to go around.

Curt James

Nov 1, 2004, 10:23:44 PM11/1/04
John M. Williams <jmwil...@enforcergraphics.f2s.com> wrote:
[snip]

> In MFW, it doesn't matter how repulsive they are.

(looks in mirror)

Whew! A relief, I tell you.

> If you respond to them, you're liable to get some
> self-righteous douche bag bitching at *you*.
>
> Of course, you should see the way that some of the
> self-righteous react when the same thing happens
> to them. :)

Yes, and she demonstrated just that. ;)

Curt James

Nov 1, 2004, 10:26:11 PM11/1/04
John HUDSON <j...@fitnwell.net> wrote:

> It's great to have a good old-fashioned flame
> again though, makes a break from the... shuuu
> uussssshhhhhh....... you know what......

Fitness? Weights?

Oh, you mean politi... never mind. ;)

elzinator

Nov 1, 2004, 11:33:25 PM11/1/04
On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 03:23:44 +0000 (UTC), Curt James wrote:
>John M. Williams <jmwil...@enforcergraphics.f2s.com> wrote:
>[snip]
>> In MFW, it doesn't matter how repulsive they are.
>

>> If you respond to them, you're liable to get some
>> self-righteous douche bag bitching at *you*.
>>
>> Of course, you should see the way that some of the
>> self-righteous react when the same thing happens
>> to them. :)

Wow. That's really a low blow. I mean, really low.
Even for you.

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Nov 2, 2004, 12:17:19 AM11/2/04
elzinator <callof...@nospam.net> wrote:

> He won't if you keep responding/reacting to him.

he won't anyhow. his history in rec.arts.bodyart bears that out.

but i know what you mean, and i'm done with it.

The Queen of Cans and Jars

Nov 2, 2004, 12:17:19 AM11/2/04

wouldn't be the first time.

> Of course, you should see the way that some of the self-righteous
> react when the same thing happens to them. :)

mheh.

Proton Soup

Nov 2, 2004, 12:23:31 AM11/2/04

You have John killfiled? LOL

-----------
Proton Soup

"Thanks for noticing that I didn't actually say anything." - Mike Lane

John HUDSON

Nov 2, 2004, 3:34:02 AM11/2/04
On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 03:16:12 +0000 (UTC), "Curt James"
<curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>John HUDSON <j...@fitnwell.net> wrote:
>
>> [snip]"Curt James" <curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >The Queen of Cans and Jars <dhr...@ohatzhapu.bet> wrote:
>[snip]
>> >So keep your nonsense and your bitterness to yourself.
>>
>> That was long overdue Curt!! ;o)
>
>Be careful. I'm sure she has more bitterness to go around.

She considers herself quite a wit when she is dishing it out, but
turns awfully brittle when she is on the receiving end.

She swiftly consigned me to her alleged "killfiles" following a
mauling I gave her, and I have been clear of the silly bitch and her
spiteful ways for some time thank goodness!!

John HUDSON

Nov 2, 2004, 3:35:49 AM11/2/04
On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 03:26:11 +0000 (UTC), "Curt James"
<curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>John HUDSON <j...@fitnwell.net> wrote:
>
>> It's great to have a good old-fashioned flame
>> again though, makes a break from the... shuuu
>> uussssshhhhhh....... you know what......
>
>Fitness? Weights?
>
>Oh, you mean politi... never mind. ;)

Shusssshhhhhh........

;o)

Curt

Nov 2, 2004, 6:54:37 PM11/2/04
elzinator <callof...@nospam.net> wrote:

> [snip] Curt James wrote:

Nothing at all in this post...

So, why is my name included here, elzinator?

--
Curt

Curt

Nov 2, 2004, 6:59:36 PM11/2/04
John HUDSON <j...@fitnwell.net> wrote:

> [snip]"Curt James" <curt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

[snip]

re Mica/Queen of Cans and Jars

> >> That was long overdue Curt!! ;o)
> >
> >Be careful. I'm sure she has more bitterness to go around.
>
> She considers herself quite a wit when she is dishing it out, but
> turns awfully brittle when she is on the receiving end.
>
> She swiftly consigned me to her alleged "killfiles" following a
> mauling I gave her, and I have been clear of the silly bitch and her
> spiteful ways for some time thank goodness!!

Hear that, silly bitch?

Meh. I assume she has me killfiled, too.

Good.

--
Curt
http://www.emusclemag.com/forum/

Curt

Nov 2, 2004, 7:05:26 PM11/2/04
Kevin J. Coolidge <kc...@epix.net> wrote
[snip]
> [snip] all organs are muscles, if not name one

Skin.

Care for another?

--
Curt