Stretch Marks

Tim

Mar 24, 2003, 2:09:50 AM3/24/03
Has anyone else developed stretch marks from lifting? I am starting to get
them on my chest/arm right where your arm and chest meet, sort of the side
of your armpit. Is there anything I can do to prevent this from becoming
worse?

Tim

spodosaurus

Mar 24, 2003, 2:34:11 AM3/24/03

I got them when my arms got to 17 inches. When I started focussing more
on my back to correct a strength imbalance between the chest and back I
got them along the back of my shoulder, too. It's too late for me, but
if you discover a way to make the problem less, please let us know. I
have a feeling that if there was a reliable way, women would have been
using it a lot sooner than weight trainees (pregnancy and stretch marks
and the tiger belly thing).

Ari

--

Are you registered as a bone marrow donor? You regenerate what you
donate. You are offered the chance to donate only if you match a person

spam trap: replace shyah_right with hotmail when replying

Ted

Mar 24, 2003, 4:39:35 AM3/24/03

"Tim" <cr...@crap.com> wrote in message
Well, I developed strech marks from being a fat fuck. It sucks. From what
I've read, they'll fade and become less noticable over time, but only
plastic surgery can eliminate them completely.
--
Ted
Current quote: "It can't be like this..."

Wendy Marsden

Mar 24, 2003, 5:53:48 PM3/24/03
spodosaurus (strictform@shyah_right.com) wrote:
> I have a feeling that if there was a reliable way, women would have been
> using it a lot sooner than weight trainees (pregnancy and stretch marks
> and the tiger belly thing).

Guess what happens when you go into a tanning booth? The stretch marks
turn a different color. I don't look like a tiger, I look like a
varigated plant.

Wendy

determined

Mar 24, 2003, 6:30:15 PM3/24/03

"Wendy Marsden" <wmar...@mtholyoke.edu> wrote in message

but a healthy plant! I'm in the same boat...

Kevin J

Mar 24, 2003, 9:14:06 PM3/24/03

Yeah, I've had stretch marks on my back for 7-8 years since I had my
growth spurt and grew 10 inches in one year. They haven't gone away
yet, but have faded some. And I've got the exact same stretch mark as
you on the side of my right armpit, as well as a few small ones on my
lats. These are more recent (~1 year) and haven't faded much.

Oh well.

--
Kevin J

"Fructose does indeed take a longer time to turn into
glucose then fructose does."---Brad (wad...@hotmail.com)

Katra

Mar 25, 2003, 1:59:59 AM3/25/03

Emu oil......
K.

Lucas Buck

Mar 25, 2003, 6:54:42 AM3/25/03

Katra gets emu oil out of plants, apparently.