Synthol - it exists after all.

sore butt cheeks

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

I must admit that when I first heard about Synthol I was a
little sceptical to say the least, but now I have seen the
results. A friend has recently taken his arms from 20" to 21"'s
in a period of 10 days.

The stuff needs to be injected daily directly into the muscle
using a 22 gauge 1 and a half inch pin. He started using only
1ml a day per arm but increased the amount by another ml each
day. He says his arms still feel 'normal' and he has observed
no lack of fuctionality. He also says his bi's feel harder than
ever and the sudden increase in size and subsequent skin
tightness makes them look awsome.

The cost of this product is high and the potential problems are
unknown for this reason I'd be interested in hearing from
anyone else who has any experience with using this product.

Rifle River

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

In article <84906145...@williamm.dialup.sbu.ac.uk>, sore butt cheeks
<will...@vax.sbu.ac.uk> wrote:

> I must admit

this is off-topic (I know nothing about the compound you're referring to),
but one of my friends recently mailed me with some good things to say about
sore butt cheeks.

Rifle River
jst...@girch1.med.uth.tmc.edu

The 1996 Ig Nobel prize in public health went to Ellen Kleist of Nuuk,
Greenland and Harald Moi of Oslo, Norway, for their cautionary medical
report "Transmission of Gonorrhea Through an Inflatable Doll." The report
was published in "Genitourinary Medicine," vol. 69, no. 4, Aug. 1993, p.322

mdg...@aol.com

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

> I must admit

>this is off-topic (I know nothing about the compound you're referring
to),
>but one of my friends recently mailed me with some good things to say
about
>sore butt cheeks.

This is not off topic. Isn't synthol the lotion you put on sore muscles?

Message has been deleted

Dmitry Babayev

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

Rifle River wrote:

> In article <84906145...@williamm.dialup.sbu.ac.uk>, sore butt cheeks
> <will...@vax.sbu.ac.uk> wrote:
> >
> > I must admit
>
> this is off-topic (I know nothing about the compound you're referring to),
> but one of my friends recently mailed me with some good things to say about
> sore butt cheeks.
>
> Rifle River
> jst...@girch1.med.uth.tmc.edu
>
> The 1996 Ig Nobel prize in public health went to Ellen Kleist of Nuuk,
> Greenland and Harald Moi of Oslo, Norway, for their cautionary medical
> report "Transmission of Gonorrhea Through an Inflatable Doll." The report
> was published in "Genitourinary Medicine," vol. 69, no. 4, Aug. 1993, p.322

I'll second the motion. :)

I've heard from several friends that SBC is a reliable businessman.
I thought you guys might want to know.

/Mitch

Mr. Sunshine

Dec 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/1/96

In article <84906145...@williamm.dialup.sbu.ac.uk>, sore butt cheeks
<will...@vax.sbu.ac.uk> wrote:

I would think a 2cc daily shot of anything for 10 days will make your arm
bigger, but does it last?

--
Steve Townsley
ACE Certified Personal Trainer

"If you wanna live life on your own terms,
you gotta be willin' to crash and burn." - Motley Crue

dduc...@aol.com

Dec 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/1/96

Why bother with an oil?
The same size needle would pass silicone and it
would be safer and last forever. Small injections
would allow the body to naturally encapsulate the
silicone so it will stay put. Arnold's calves and biceps
still look great. This technique has been around since the
early seventies.

Dan Duchaine
Phone consultations and contest prep available.
E-mail my manager for rates and times at:
GUR...@aol.com

nq9270300-Myers

Dec 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/2/96
to dduc...@aol.com

dduc...@aol.com wrote:

> Why bother with an oil?
> The same size needle would pass silicone and it
> would be safer and last forever. Small injections
> would allow the body to naturally encapsulate the
> silicone so it will stay put. Arnold's calves and biceps
> still look great. This technique has been around since the
> early seventies.

You gotta be kidding! This is the same silicon that was
supposedly causing problems in breast implants, right? It
would seem that you would have to use about as much silicon as
a breast, only it wouldn't even be in a bag. How could this
possibly work safely?

Mark

Rifle River

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

In article <32A365...@ihgp.ih.lucent.com>, nq9270300-Myers
<mmy...@ihgp.ih.lucent.com> wrote:

> You gotta be kidding! This is the same silicon that was
> supposedly causing problems in breast implants, right? It
> would seem that you would have to use about as much silicon as
> a breast, only it wouldn't even be in a bag. How could this
> possibly work safely?

Last I checked, about 2 years ago, there were no good studies indicating
that silicone from breast implants cuases adverse effects on health.

RR

Garry Holmen

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

Rifle River (jst...@girch1.med.uth.tmc.edu) wrote:
:
: > You gotta be kidding! This is the same silicon that was
: > supposedly causing problems in breast implants, right? It
: > would seem that you would have to use about as much silicon as
: > a breast, only it wouldn't even be in a bag. How could this
: > possibly work safely?
:
: Last I checked, about 2 years ago, there were no good studies indicating
: that silicone from breast implants cuases adverse effects on health.

Amen... and the doctor who developed the test for 'silicon illness' or whatever
he was calling it has been denounced by his peers for shoddy research,
fraud and I believe he's had his medical license revoked.

The only place where it's been proven that silicon causes problems is in a
court of law. Which isn't saying much these days...

Garry

Guillermo Gonzalez

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

On 3 Dec 1996 00:05:45 GMT, jst...@girch1.med.uth.tmc.edu (Rifle River) wrote:

>In article <32A365...@ihgp.ih.lucent.com>, nq9270300-Myers

><mmy...@ihgp.ih.lucent.com> wrote:
>
>> You gotta be kidding! This is the same silicon that was
>> supposedly causing problems in breast implants, right? It
>> would seem that you would have to use about as much silicon as
>> a breast, only it wouldn't even be in a bag. How could this
>> possibly work safely?
>
>Last I checked, about 2 years ago, there were no good studies indicating
>that silicone from breast implants cuases adverse effects on health.
>

>RR

How dare you John, trying to inject some scientific scepticism into an
emotionally charged debate... this IS the Usenet, after all..

Patrick Arnold

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

In article <32A365...@ihgp.ih.lucent.com> nq9270300-Myers <mmy...@ihgp.ih.lucent.com> writes:
>From: nq9270300-Myers <mmy...@ihgp.ih.lucent.com>
>Subject: Re: Synthol - it exists after all.
>Date: Mon, 02 Dec 1996 17:26:21 -0600

>dduc...@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> Why bother with an oil?
>> The same size needle would pass silicone and it
>> would be safer and last forever. Small injections
>> would allow the body to naturally encapsulate the
>> silicone so it will stay put. Arnold's calves and biceps
>> still look great. This technique has been around since the
>> early seventies.
>>

>You gotta be kidding! This is the same silicon that was

>supposedly causing problems in breast implants, right? It
>would seem that you would have to use about as much silicon as
>a breast, only it wouldn't even be in a bag. How could this
>possibly work safely?

>Mark

Where is Nadler when you need him?

PA

Christopher L Connell

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

: Garry wrote:
: > Amen... and the doctor who developed the test for 'silicon illness' or
: > he was calling it has been denounced by his peers for shoddy research,

: > fraud and I believe he's had his medical license revoked.
: >
: > The only place where it's been proven that silicon causes problems is in a
: > court of law. Which isn't saying much these days...

: >
:
: Point of order Garry et al,
: Silicon is not the same thing as silicone. I think Chris would agree
: with me that this is a sore issue with some of us engineering types.

<grrrrrr....>

: And an aside to Dan's original comment about Arnold - I was watching
: Eraser
: last night, and is just me, or does anyone else think that his bi's
: and calves are the only redeeming bodyparts left on him? And to think,
: they're silicone at that . . .

you gotta give silicone credit where credit is due;
i sure know that i love silicone breast implants on women;
its the finishing touch on a great body, espcially for
women that juice; musccular and still big breasted
btw: monica brant has one of the best chests i've ever
wanted to see. she is a beautiful woman!!!!

DJR & CLC
D/FW ASSAULT CREW

Robert Anderson

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

Christopher L Connell (ccon...@utdallas.edu) wrote:

: DJR (co...@asic.sc.ti.com) wrote:
: : Garry wrote:

: you gotta give silicone credit where credit is due;

: i sure know that i love silicone breast implants on women;
: its the finishing touch on a great body, espcially for
: women that juice; musccular and still big breasted
: btw: monica brant has one of the best chests i've ever
: wanted to see. she is a beautiful woman!!!!

Maybe so. But what really bugs me is when the mags do a bodypart
article on chest for women and feature a silicone babe as the model.
Weights do not build breast tissue or silicone. What are they
thinking?

Bob

Bob Anderson http://www.mae.princeton.edu/~cfdlead/
Aerospace Engineering ande...@harrier.princeton.edu
Princeton University PGP key avail. upon request

Garry Holmen

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

DJR (co...@asic.sc.ti.com) wrote:
:
: Point of order Garry et al,
: Silicon is not the same thing as silicone. I think Chris would agree
: with me that this is a sore issue with some of us engineering types.

Doh!... I should have re-read that before I sent it out.

Garry

nq9270300-Myers

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96
to co...@asic.sc.ti.com

DJR wrote:
::
: Garry wrote:
: : Amen... and the doctor who developed the test for 'silicon illness' or
: : he was calling it has been denounced by his peers for shoddy research,
: : fraud and I believe he's had his medical license revoked.
: :
: : The only place where it's been proven that silicon causes problems is in a
: : court of law. Which isn't saying much these days...
:
:
| Point of order Garry et al,
|
| Silicon is not the same thing as silicone. I think Chris would agree
| with me that this is a sore issue with some of us engineering types.
|
| And an aside to Dan's original comment about Arnold - I was watching
| Eraser
| last night, and is just me, or does anyone else think that his bi's
| and calves are the only redeeming bodyparts left on him? And to think,
| they're silicone at that . . .
|
| DJR
| - D/FW ASSAULT CREW -

Thanks for the info. (,but I did say supposedly :)

Silicon silicone, boy, that was pretty dumb on my part.

IMO - Arnold's chest, shoulders, and quads look small while his torso looks big.
But his biceps and calves remain suspiciously huge! I can't believe that
his biceps are silicone, but his calves I believe. I base this on early, early
pictures of him and his large biceps. He also used to complain about his small
calves enough to make me believe that he would do something like this for them.

Mark

Jason Hager

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

DJR wrote:

> Garry wrote:
>
> > You gotta be kidding! This is the same silicon that was
> > supposedly causing problems in breast implants, right? It
> > would seem that you would have to use about as much silicon as
> > a breast, only it wouldn't even be in a bag. How could this
> > possibly work safely?
>
> John Gunstream wrote:
>
> > : Last I checked, about 2 years ago, there were no good studies indicating
> > : that silicone from breast implants cuases adverse effects on health.
>
> Garry wrote:
> > Amen... and the doctor who developed the test for 'silicon illness' or
> > he was calling it has been denounced by his peers for shoddy research,
> > fraud and I believe he's had his medical license revoked.
> >
> > The only place where it's been proven that silicon causes problems is in a
> > court of law. Which isn't saying much these days...
> >

> Point of order Garry et al,
> Silicon is not the same thing as silicone. I think Chris would agree
> with me that this is a sore issue with some of us engineering types.
>
> And an aside to Dan's original comment about Arnold - I was watching
> Eraser
> last night, and is just me, or does anyone else think that his bi's
> and calves are the only redeeming bodyparts left on him? And to think,
> they're silicone at that . . .
>
> DJR
> - D/FW ASSAULT CREW -

I have to agree with you on that one Dave, Arnold has looked pretty
skimpy for the last 5 years or so. Of course even at his best Arnold
could never have competed with the freaks that get on stage these days,
I guess back in those days the judges didn't care if you had legs or
not.

Jason Hager