The Synthol scam

Buster5361

Oct 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/10/97

Synthol is nothing but some f*cking oil in a vial. Dante, and others, will
have you believe that it's some magical supplement that all the *elite*
bodybuilders are injecting. Guess what people????? The shit is junk!!!!
The mass gains are only temporary. The stuff is NO WAY worth 400 bucks!!!!
Anyone who claims to bring the bodybuilding community the truth and tries to
sell this crap on the newsgroup is full of SHIT. The stuff is not only
dangerous but it DOES NOT WORK. And you try to claim that it is for 'posing'
only. I wonder what the DEA thinks of your methods Dante????

Even if any of you guys feel the need to use this junk, don't pay the huge
markup these guys are asking. Just buy from the source for much cheaper. And
I am NOT recommending you use it!!!! I think it's a waste and dangerous.
Issue 26 of Muscle News says to call Mark Partsons at 0181 695 8990 for
Synthol. Again, I recommend that no one inject this junk into your muscle cuz
it's a big scam!!! But, if you 'have' to, call the guy in Europe and don't
give your money away to scammers!!!! AND NO ADVERTISING ON MISC.FITNESS.WEWIGHTS!!!!!!

Patrick Arnold

Oct 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/10/97

Buster5361 wrote:

> Synthol is nothing but some f*cking oil in a vial. Dante, and others, will
> have you believe that it's some magical supplement that all the *elite*
> bodybuilders are injecting. Guess what people????? The shit is junk!!!!
> The mass gains are only temporary. The stuff is NO WAY worth 400 bucks!!!!
> Anyone who claims to bring the bodybuilding community the truth and tries to
> sell this crap on the newsgroup is full of SHIT. The stuff is not only
> dangerous but it DOES NOT WORK. And you try to claim that it is for 'posing'
> only. I wonder what the DEA thinks of your methods Dante????

I am not out to trash Dante but Dan Duchaine bought the real stuff a few
months ago and sent it to me. I had it analyzed for fatty acid content
by an analytical laboratory. The results left absolutely no doubt that
Synthol is nothing but medium chain triglyceride oil. With a little
lidocaine thrown in for anesthetic effects. Probably costs ten to
twenty dollars a liter to produce.

PA

SYNTHOL 1

Oct 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/10/97

>Synthol is nothing but some f*cking oil in a vial. Dante, and others, will
> have you believe that it's some magical supplement that all the *elite*
> bodybuilders are injecting. Guess what people????? The shit is junk!!!!
> The mass gains are only temporary. The stuff is NO WAY worth 400 bucks!!!!
> Anyone who claims to bring the bodybuilding community the truth and tries to
> sell this crap on the newsgroup is full of SHIT. The stuff is not only
> dangerous but it DOES NOT WORK. And you try to claim that it is for
>'posing'
> only. I wonder what the DEA thinks of your methods Dante????
>
>Even if any of you guys feel the need to use this junk, don't pay the huge
> markup these guys are asking. Just buy from the source for much cheaper.
>And
> I am NOT recommending you use it!!!! I think it's a waste and dangerous.
> Issue 26 of Muscle News says to call Mark Partsons at 0181 695 8990 for
> Synthol. Again, I recommend that no one inject this junk into your muscle
>cuz
> it's a big scam!!! But, if you 'have' to, call the guy in Europe and don't
> give your money away to scammers!!!! AND NO ADVERTISING ON
>MISC.FITNESS.WEWIGHTS!!!!!!

Christ Buster do you have a bug up your ass or what? go read my original post.
I got some synthol from Haddie and just let people know that Ill let them have
it if they want it. Simple as that. "Magical supplement"? Did I say that?
No.Permanent gains? did I say that? no.Overprice? Yup i agree with you... Pros
using it? Yes.--That is the truth. Christ if I knew it was going to cause such
a fervored frenzy within you (LOL) I would of never posted that. Hell I agree
go buy it from England if you want or try to make it from the recipe in Dans
next issue. As far as my post hey thought I was being cool in case anyone
wanted it---I guess not and I apoligize. So strike my original post....I AM
NOT SELLING THE SYNTHOL POSING OIL SO DONT CONTACT ME TO OBTAIN IT--CALL
HADDIE OR whoever-maybe even buster.....sorry group I didnt mean to step on
anyones toes-----repeat I have no synthol for sale---

Screws2you

Oct 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/10/97

>Synthol is nothing but some f*cking oil in a vial. Dante, and others, will
> have you believe that it's some magical supplement that all the *elite*

Give it up and get a life Josh. You would not know synthol it it slipped up
your rectum and blew your ass up even bigger.
Getting on Dante for making the offer is pointless and it just proves you have
little to do during your day. GET A JOB

SYNTHOL 1

Oct 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/10/97

Pat, --both haddie and Chris Clark are saying that Dan and You are overlooking
something--ill have haddie email you

Brian Russell Raupp

Oct 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/10/97

On Fri, 10 Oct 1997, Patrick Arnold wrote:

> Buster5361 wrote:
> >
> > Synthol is nothing but some f*cking oil in a vial. Dante, and others, will
> > have you believe that it's some magical supplement that all the *elite*

> > bodybuilders are injecting. Guess what people????? The shit is junk!!!!
> > The mass gains are only temporary. The stuff is NO WAY worth 400 bucks!!!!
> > Anyone who claims to bring the bodybuilding community the truth and tries to
> > sell this crap on the newsgroup is full of SHIT. The stuff is not only
> > dangerous but it DOES NOT WORK. And you try to claim that it is for 'posing'
> > only. I wonder what the DEA thinks of your methods Dante????
> >

> I am not out to trash Dante but Dan Duchaine bought the real stuff a few
> months ago and sent it to me. I had it analyzed for fatty acid content
> by an analytical laboratory. The results left absolutely no doubt that
> Synthol is nothing but medium chain triglyceride oil. With a little
> lidocaine thrown in for anesthetic effects. Probably costs ten to
> twenty dollars a liter to produce.

Pat,

What did the vial look like? Did you have the posing oil or the stuff
with testosterone in it? I heard the testosterone one with the anabolic
activator is a lot better. All I've seen is the posing oil.

Brian Raupp

Brian Russell Raupp

Oct 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/10/97

On 10 Oct 1997, SYNTHOL 1 wrote:

> Pat, --both haddie and Chris Clark are saying that Dan and You are overlooking
> something--ill have haddie email you

My friends got some bottles of synthol the other day. This is the posing
oil type. They injected 6cc in each of the calves. It caused swelling
and soreness but it did cause in increase in size. As for permanent
gains I don't know yet but it did cause a temporary gain in size for now.

I swore to myself that I would never try this stuff, but after seeing
that it worked for them, I was too tempted and gave it a try. Instead of
the calves, I targeted the arms with only 1cc to the bi and 1 to the tri.
I did it a few hours before my workout. I didn't notice much of a size
increase on the tris, but my biceps swelled up quite a bit. Anyways, the
swelling made it a little bit harder for me to work bis today just because
the muscle feels real full and pumped. I did notice an increase in size,
nothing major but definitely noticable. I'm sure the gains will not be
permanent from just 1 or 2 cc but I've heard that gains can remain for
around 3 months after going through a bottle or two on one bodypart. Of
course I don't plan on doing this because it isn't worth it to me since I
don't compete. Also, the stuff cost a lot. It goes for up to $500 per
100ml bottle in NYC, but average price is probably $300-$400. Is that
overpriced? Hell yeah! As far as I know, the stuff can be sold legally
as posing oil. However, there is another type with testosterone in it
that supposedly works better but this version would be illegal to sell.

Brian Raupp

Tim Fogarty

Oct 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/11/97

Brian Russell Raupp (br...@columbia.edu) wrote:

> My friends got some bottles of synthol the other day. This is the posing
> oil type. They injected 6cc in each of the calves. It caused swelling
> and soreness but it did cause in increase in size. As for permanent
> gains I don't know yet but it did cause a temporary gain in size for now.

Yes, you are injecting a fluid into muscle. The fluid causes
inflamation. Of course it causes a temporary gain in size. But how
could you think the gains would be permanent ???? It doesn't cause
muscle growth. You're injecting oil, i.e., fat, in between your muscle
fibers. The oil is not going to remain. It will be metabolized. And
how long will the inflamation last ? A couple of hours ? A couple of
days ? Are you going to keep on injecting oil into your muscles ? Whats
the long term effect of constantly irritating your muscles ?

The only purpose it has is to use right before an event. If the event is
something like a photo shoot, then no harm done (as long as it still
looks natural). But if its for a contest, then its no different than
silicon calf or chest implants.

--
Tim Fogarty (fog...@netcom.com)
http://musclememory.com/fogarty

Brian Russell Raupp

Oct 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/11/97

It's not like injecting any oil. It works very well for the purpose it
was designed. I don't know how the gains could be permanent, but some
guys tell me the size remains for months after going through a bottle or
two on a bodypart. A few months really isn't permanent but it is a good
amount of time. How long does the inflamation last? I don't know, but
when I woke up today, my arms were bigger than when I went to bed. I'm
thinking the short-term swelling is only for a few days since most people
recommend using synthol about 2-3 times a week.

Brian Raupp

Robert Schuh

Oct 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/11/97
to Buster5361

Buster5361 wrote:

> Synthol is nothing but some f*cking oil in a vial. Dante, and others, will
> have you believe that it's some magical supplement that all the *elite*
> bodybuilders are injecting. Guess what people????? The shit is junk!!!!
> The mass gains are only temporary. The stuff is NO WAY worth 400 bucks!!!!
> Anyone who claims to bring the bodybuilding community the truth and tries to
> sell this crap on the newsgroup is full of SHIT. The stuff is not only
> dangerous but it DOES NOT WORK. And you try to claim that it is for 'posing'
> only. I wonder what the DEA thinks of your methods Dante????
>
> Even if any of you guys feel the need to use this junk, don't pay the huge
> markup these guys are asking. Just buy from the source for much cheaper. And
> I am NOT recommending you use it!!!! I think it's a waste and dangerous.
> Issue 26 of Muscle News says to call Mark Partsons at 0181 695 8990 for
> Synthol. Again, I recommend that no one inject this junk into your muscle cuz
> it's a big scam!!! But, if you 'have' to, call the guy in Europe and don't
> give your money away to scammers!!!! AND NO ADVERTISING ON MISC.FITNESS.WEWIGHTS!!!!!!

If this is all true, then why do you have to be a chicken shit and hide
behind that fucking AOL screen name?

--
Robert Schuh
"There can be only one!"

Patrick Arnold

Oct 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/12/97

Brian Russell Raupp wrote:

> It's not like injecting any oil. It works very well for the purpose it
> was designed. I don't know how the gains could be permanent, but some
> guys tell me the size remains for months after going through a bottle or
> two on a bodypart. A few months really isn't permanent but it is a good
> amount of time. How long does the inflamation last? I don't know, but
> when I woke up today, my arms were bigger than when I went to bed. I'm
> thinking the short-term swelling is only for a few days since most people
> recommend using synthol about 2-3 times a week.

Try injecting ANY vegetable oil into your arms. I would bet you the
results are the same as for Synthol. There is absolutely nothing magic
about synthol oil except the hype that was masterfully executed.

PA

Dr. Bigtime

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

In article <61quu0$i...@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>,
"parn...@ix.netcom.com"@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Try injecting ANY vegetable oil into your arms. I would bet you the
> results are the same as for Synthol. There is absolutely nothing magic
> about synthol oil except the hype that was masterfully executed.

Those pics of Ernie Taylor in Flex clearly show a TUMOR in his triceps,
especially the right. I don't know if it's from Synthol or what, but it's
weird looking.

--
Dr. Bigtime
Juris Shibayama

Future MD, IFBB pro, and Mr. O!

President of the Steve Kidwell Fan Club. For membership info, send $1,000,000 to Dr. Bigtime. Cashier's check or money order only, please.

Brian Russell Raupp

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

On Tue, 14 Oct 1997, Dr. Bigtime wrote:

> In article <61quu0$i...@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>,
> "parn...@ix.netcom.com"@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>
> > Try injecting ANY vegetable oil into your arms. I would bet you the
> > results are the same as for Synthol. There is absolutely nothing magic
> > about synthol oil except the hype that was masterfully executed.

I don't know if that is entirely true. Have you ever tried synthol?

Brian Raupp

HARD2CORE

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

>Subject: The Synthol scam
>From: buste...@aol.com (Buster5361)
>Date: Fri, Oct 10, 1997 03:02 EDT

>Synthol is nothing but some f*cking oil in a vial. Dante, and others, will
> have you believe that it's some magical supplement that all the *elite*
> bodybuilders are injecting. Guess what people????? The shit is junk!!!!
> The mass gains are only temporary. The stuff is NO WAY worth 400 bucks!!!!
> Anyone who claims to bring the bodybuilding community the truth and tries to
> sell this crap on the newsgroup is full of SHIT. The stuff is not only
> dangerous but it DOES NOT WORK. And you try to claim that it is for
>'posing'
> only. I wonder what the DEA thinks of your methods Dante????
>
>Even if any of you guys feel the need to use this junk, don't pay the huge
> markup these guys are asking. Just buy from the source for much cheaper.
>And
> I am NOT recommending you use it!!!! I think it's a waste and dangerous.
> Issue 26 of Muscle News says to call Mark Partsons at 0181 695 8990 for
> Synthol. Again, I recommend that no one inject this junk into your muscle
>cuz
> it's a big scam!!! But, if you 'have' to, call the guy in Europe and don't
> give your money away to scammers!!!! AND NO ADVERTISING ON
>MISC.FITNESS.WEWIGHTS!!!!!!

I had a professional hacker find out who buster5361 is and the answer is ANTON
BEVINGTON the guy who runs PHARMCO OUT OF OHIO--wow backstabber of the year
award hands down ---just returning the favor--and anton since you can so
easily say it about me, I wonder what the DEA and FDA would think of your
business and past dealings-

S Cekerevac

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

Dr. Bigtime wrote:

> In article <61quu0$i...@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>,
> "parn...@ix.netcom.com"@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>
> > Try injecting ANY vegetable oil into your arms. I would bet you the
> > results are the same as for Synthol. There is absolutely nothing magic
> > about synthol oil except the hype that was masterfully executed.
>
> Those pics of Ernie Taylor in Flex clearly show a TUMOR in his triceps,
> especially the right. I don't know if it's from Synthol or what, but it's
> weird looking.
>
> --
> Dr. Bigtime
> Juris Shibayama
> jsh...@uic.edu
> www.students.uiuc.edu/~shibayam

Clearly the most freaky arms I have ever seen. They're like a balloon
attached to his arms.

SC