Truth About 900 Business

1 view

Brian Beck - Bryan Publications

Dec 7, 1994, 12:53:51 PM12/7/94
I have been in the Adult telephone business since 1990.
During that time I have successfully promoted dozens of
phone lines, including 900 Datelines, 800 One-on-One lines,
1-809 and 10XXX lines.

I can provide full advertising support, including design and
placement of ads - or just provide you with good sources of
places to run your ads.

I like to advertise in sex publications that cater to men.
The following magazines are recommended.

Ad size: 2.5 inches by 2.5 inches (1/12th of a page)

Requires high resolution film, like 2500 DPI, 133 line
screen.

I charge $600 one time to prepare film, with 6 copies. This
is 4 color film and includes color separations and a color
proof of each ad. A photo of a live nude female model costs
another $250 one time.

If you have your own advertising film you simply send the
film to me.

The following publications are recommended:

Hustler Magazine - $1,650.00 per 1/12th page.
Readership: 4 million

High Society Magazine - $1,075.00 per 1/12th page.
Readership: 2 million

Swank Magazine - $410. per 1/12th page.
Readership: 1 million

Cheri Magazine - $700. per 1/12th page.
Readership: 2 million

Genesis Magazine - $625. per 1/12th page.
Readership: 2 million

57 Sex Newspapers
19 titles published monthly
Readership: 1.5 million

This item requires medium resolution RC paper, 100 line
screen. I charge $350.00 plus a live model fee to prepare
the ad, if you don't have a 3 by 3 inch camera ready ad.

Payment by Cashier's check to:

Bryan Publications
649 E Street Suite 158
Chula Vista CA 91910

If you need an adult phone line - see the following:
The following offers are current as of this date.

1-900 lines

Recorded datelines.

You get: 75 CENTS FOR EACH MINUTE CALLED.

Your costs:

$375.00 one time establishment fee for one line
$150.00 per month rental on the line.

You will be paid about 30 days after each month closes.

1-809 lines

For group or private one on one chat. The only charge to the
caller is the international long distance fee, as low as 33
cents per minute.

You get: 16 CENTS FOR EACH MINUTE CALLED.

Your costs:

$250.00 one time establishment fee for one line
$100.00 per month rental on the line.

You will be paid about 60 days after each month closes.

800 Adult Lines

These provide a menu of options for the caller, ranging from
a recorded Dateline, recorded fantasies, group (GAB)
conversation, live one-on-one with either one or two women.

You get: $1.00 FOR EACH MINUTE CALLED.

Your costs:

$250.00 one time establishment fee for one line
$100.00 per month rental on the line.

Payment will be 21 days after each month ends.

10XXX Adult Lines

These are sexy one-on-one lines, terminating in Canada.

You get: $0.85 FOR EACH MINUTE CALLED.

Your costs:

$250.00 one time establishment fee for one line
$100.00 per month rental on the line.

Payment will be 60 days after each month ends.

Call any of my lines to see how they work:

1-800-681-9453 payment by credit card.

1-809-474-2549 - international long distance

107-181-604-821-3052 - international long distance

1-900-786-1212 - 2.49 per minute - dateline.

EMAIL - to bry...@cts.com or call - 619-421-1022.