Mozart Effect Getting Someone Out Of Extreme Hate

Koos Nolst Trenite

Oct 16, 2002, 7:23:08 AM10/16/02
The Mozart Effect Getting Someone Out Of Extreme Hate

It looks like I got Freya out of her extreme Hate of Life, that she
was put into* by her extremely Ugly and Hateful raven-mother Jutta
Joos and her "friends" Richard Reiss and L. Ron Hubbard by which
she wanted to and managed to commit suicide, on Christmas Day.

That I got her out of her extreme Hate of Life now, apparently
happened (slightly before 02:30 UTC (GMT) 16 Oct 2002) today as a
direct result of the Mozart Effect and with the help of Michael who
connected to that music and to Civilization which it stands for.

Upon his request, I suggested to Michael yesterday, to listen to
the fragment of Mozart Piano Concerto Eleven - Third Movement,
played by Derek Han, that is indicated in
- 'Mozart - Remembering Heaven Or Civilization' (16 Sept 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=c26a56d.0209160201.65828d6%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain
and in
- 'True Leadership of Johann Sebastian Bach Through His Music'
(22 Sept 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0209220319.55453ee0%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

His connecting to Civilization, made it easy enough for me to hold a
viewpoint on Freya's extreme Hate of Life, and for me to caringly
confront her with her being in that condition, and to confront her,
equally caringly, with the fact that I am going to inform everyone
about it so that they know what and whom she is not standing up to
but giving in to.

I am talking of course about the person, the soul, of Freya. And
whether she is born again or not yet, is really immaterial.

I have to mention that for the freaks, the deluding, deformed souls,
and for the deluding charlatans and quacks, and also for those that
are deluded into still "Believing In The Stork" - meaning those who
still believe that they came from 'no-where' when they were born -
all of whom are likely to read this.

'Believing in the stork' - that babies come from the stork [a
big bird with a very long bill or bird-mouth] - was a mechanism
to hide unallowed sexual activities. That 'explanation' for the
arrival of babies, then of course had to be logically extended
to marital relations as well, as both relations produced
babies. That is how it was used.

'Believing People Are "New" When Born' is a mechanism to hide
criminal minds - like reborn Nazis and other mass-murderers
and so on. A delusion, unfortunately, that Simon Wiesenthal
helped spreading and unwittingly helped being believed.

If you can't see other's past lives or their soul, you might as well
call yourself 'Sitting Duck' - because you are not going to know whom
you are dealing with and are supporting.

Or quite on the other hand, you might as well call yourself 'Lame
Duck' because you are not going to know whom you FAIL to connect
with and FAIL to support.

And if you don't know your own past lives - well...

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

* Footnote:
As extensively published about and by them in the RI-Bulletins.