Operation Sleeping Giant

walt tonne

May 15, 2011, 1:00:54 PM5/15/11
https://www.operationsleepinggiant.com/wnd.html

Starting in about two weeks you had best keep your hand on ripcord re:
your investments.

DraggonFodder

May 15, 2011, 3:18:28 PM5/15/11

Everyone talks about a crash but it is always two weeks away. I have
been waiting over a year for this crash (two weeks at a time). Let me
know when it is gonna happen tomorrow.

DraggonFodder
tired of waiting, gonna take a nap now.

shortT

May 15, 2011, 4:08:49 PM5/15/11

Lawyerkill

May 15, 2011, 4:45:37 PM5/15/11
On May 15, 4:08 pm, shortT <dev.gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 15, 1:00 pm, walt tonne <tonnewalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >https://www.operationsleepinggiant.com/wnd.html
>
> > Starting in about two weeks you had best keep your hand on ripcord re:
> > your investments.
>
> After May 21 2011 you do not have to worry about a thing.http://www.may21-2011.com/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-preacher-warns-en...
>
> shortT

around 6pm? Great, we can watch it on the nightly news.

shortT

May 15, 2011, 9:45:58 PM5/15/11
On May 15, 4:45 pm, Lawyerkill <Lawyerk...@aol.com> wrote:
> On May 15, 4:08 pm, shortT <dev.gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On May 15, 1:00 pm, walt tonne <tonnewalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >https://www.operationsleepinggiant.com/wnd.html
>
> > > Starting in about two weeks you had best keep your hand on ripcord re:
> > > your investments.
>
> > After May 21 2011 you do not have to worry about a thing.http://www.may21-2011.com/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/ame......

> > shortT
>
> around 6pm? Great, we can watch it on the nightly news.

LOL
I am getting the popcorn ready.

shortT

-=DirtBag®

May 15, 2011, 11:10:06 PM5/15/11

Will there be announcements first? My hearing is going.. I hope
someone can sign for me, and Flipping the Bird will not count as a YES.

DraggonFodder

May 16, 2011, 9:52:12 AM5/16/11

Hey DB, this could be a good thing for you. If you are hard of
hearing, your won't hear it when the big bang occurs. Personally, I
have this on my calendar and was hoping to go out with a big bang.
Unfortunately the wife isn't cooperating. Some sale going on at the
local mall.

DraggonFodder