Telephone answering machine for elderly person

aesthete8

Aug 24, 2011, 7:50:00 PM8/24/11
I am hoping to find one that is durable, easy to set up, and easy to
use?

Don't need bells and whistles, just basic features.

Any recommendations?

hchi...@hotmail.com

Aug 25, 2011, 4:11:48 PM8/25/11
On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 16:50:00 -0700 (PDT), aesthete8 <art...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Walmart $15 AT&T digital machine.

Ron Peterson

Aug 26, 2011, 7:54:10 PM8/26/11

> Any recommendations?

I am using the AT&T 84100 DECT 6.0 Corded/Cordless Phone.
It has a large keyboard with a direct hardwire connection and full
sized handset on the main unit. The cordless unit can be located near
another location to avoid a long dash to a ringing phone or have
convenient access in an emergency. The answering machine works OK.

I haven't used the caller ID capabilities although it's mentioned as a
feature.

--
Ron