Economy is tough - help yourself by saving $100 per week on groceries, learn my secret

Saving Mom

Dec 30, 2008, 9:29:28 PM12/30/08
I have learned how to save $100 or more per week on my grocery bill.

Click the link below to see copies of my receipts and to learn more.

http://grocery1.homestead.com

Marsha

Dec 30, 2008, 9:48:21 PM12/30/08
Saving Mom wrote:
> I have learned how to save $100 or more per week on my grocery bill.
>
> Click the link below to see copies of my receipts and to learn more.

You again? Didn't you get the hint the first time?

Note to Patricia Martin Steward (should there be a dash there
somewhere?) - that the spam link was not copied. Please do not show
your sig. line, since I adhered to your request. Thankyouverymuch)

Dave Garland

Dec 30, 2008, 10:02:22 PM12/30/08
Saving Mom wrote:
> I have learned how to save $100 or more per week on my grocery bill.
>
> Click the link below to see copies of my receipts and to learn more.

I have learned that you're ripping people off $13 for info that
anybody with two functioning brain cells can figure out in 10 minutes.

Info that anybody who reads m.c.f-l already knows, for free!

Complaint sent to ab...@newsguy.com

Rod Speed

Dec 31, 2008, 3:32:06 AM12/31/08
There is no 'secret', just your original terminal stupidity.

Saving Mom wrote:

> I have learned how to save $100 or more per week on my grocery bill.

All that proves is that what you were originally spending was terminally stupid.

> Click the link below to see copies of my receipts and to learn more.

No thanks, nothing to 'learn' there except your terminal stupidity.

Message has been deleted

Patricia Martin Steward

Dec 31, 2008, 6:52:33 PM12/31/08
On 30 Dec 2008 18:29:28 -0800, Saving Mom <Saving...@newsguy.com>
wrote:

>I have learned how to save $100 or more per week on my grocery bill.
>
>Click the link below to see copies of my receipts and to learn more.
>
>http://grocery1.homestead.com

Somebody send a spam report to newsguy.com and homestead.com, already.
I would, but my newsgroup email address won't work.

--
"This is our moment. This is our time - to put our people back to work and open doors of opportunity for our kids;
to restore prosperity and promote the cause of peace; to reclaim the American Dream and reaffirm that fundamental

Dave Garland

Dec 31, 2008, 7:16:10 PM12/31/08
Patricia Martin Steward wrote:
> Somebody send a spam report to newsguy.com and homestead.com, already.

Done, but more is better. Include a copy of the spam post with all
headers, and if commercial advertising is contrary to the charter of
your group (that's true of m.c.f-l) perhaps point that out.

ab...@newsguy.com

web form at
http://www.homestead.com/~site/Scripts_Help/Help.dll?CMD=CMDReportForm

Dave

The Real Bev

Dec 31, 2008, 9:27:00 PM12/31/08
Patricia Martin Steward wrote:

> On 30 Dec 2008 18:29:28 -0800, Saving Mom <Saving...@newsguy.com>
> wrote:
>
>>I have learned how to save $100 or more per week on my grocery bill.
>>
>>Click the link below to see copies of my receipts and to learn more.
>>

>>http://grocery1.crapsite.com

> Somebody send a spam report to newsguy.com and homestead.com, already.
> I would, but my newsgroup email address won't work.

??

I left my address, although they didn't demand it. I hope they eventually send
me a picture of the cow, drawn and quartered. Just plain death isn't good
enough for spammers, especially stupid ones who store groceries in their panties.

Isn't that usually called shoplifting?

--
Cheers,
Bev

Cheapo Groovo

Jan 6, 2009, 4:26:40 PM1/6/09
In article <gjele...@drn.newsguy.com>, Saving...@newsguy.com
says...

> I have learned how to save $100 or more per week on my grocery bill.
>
> Click the link below to see copies of my receipts and to learn more.
>
> http://grocery1.homestead.com

My system is better than yours!

http://cheapogroovo.vox.com