Who get more respect on the road, a cyclist or a dog?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 29, 2010, 10:10:46 AM6/29/10
This is not an exaggeration. Think of the respect dogs get, where few
drivers would push them around, and you will see how twisted and blind
the ATTITUDE toward cyclists is.

While this PERCEPTION is not changed, we will find ourselves fighting
one predator at a time, and believe me, there's little chance of
cyclist fighting back a bus.

Unless bazookas are allowed on bikes... ;)

On Jun 28, 5:56 pm, e_space <espace1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ya lose the key to your cage did ya? ;-^)

I tell you it's scary out there, so the key is not the issue.
Yesterday I saw a bus driver blast a cyclist and then cut him off to
the bus stop. The poor guy had to stand behind the muffler and swallow
all that filth. Dogs get more respect.

And now with the approval of the right to bear arms everywhere, it's
better to prepare your guns inside the cage. Get on your car and run
to the supermarket to get bananas for a week at least.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"When the predators roam around you seek shelter in the branches and
hang a hammock"

http://webspawner.com/users/MASTURBATIONFORPEACE

Geoff Miller

Jul 2, 2010, 12:29:36 AM7/2/10

A dog. Definitely, a dog. And deservedly so.

Why? Because dogs don't go out of their way to
get in the way of traffic.

Geoff

--
"Do you ever get the idea that our government
is a bunch of left-wing undergraduates come to

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jul 2, 2010, 9:45:30 AM7/2/10
On Jul 2, 12:29 am, geo...@lava.net (Geoff Miller) wrote:
> A dog.  Definitely, a dog.  And deservedly so.
>
> Why?  Because dogs don't go out of their way to
> get in the way of traffic.
>
> Geoff

That's a BAD BOY right there.

Can we call Dog Whisperer on you?

If we unleashed the POWER OF THE PACK on you, you'd have to go into
your cage...

"To me, the power of the pack means coming together with the human
families and our dog families to enjoy the moment. We’re together and
really practice what my grandfather taught me – never work against
Mother Nature. We were all one with Nature."

http://www.cesarsway.com/askcesar/cesarspeaks/Power-of-the-Pack

Regrettably, cyclists are pack animals but there's little solidarity.