Are cyclists and gays freaks of nature?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Nov 24, 2011, 12:42:09 PM11/24/11
Report not abuse
On Nov 24, 12:13 pm, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
<comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 24, 12:05 pm, Darius Parfus <odewuff...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 21, 10:10 pm, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
>
> > <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > So busy in the old times when the Bible was written, then hectic with
> > > Jesus, and that's it... God went on a long vacation that's still going
> > > on. Actually you may think that the Old Man retired for good.
>
> > > Hey, nothing wrong with that. He worked so hard to make the Universe,
> > > the Earth, the animals, the angels and then Man that he deserves to
> > > rest forever. And Man hasn't been easy. He --and she-- have been a big
> > > headache from day one. And what can you say about Satan? He's been a
> > > troublemaker ever since his fall. We don't know where he is but he
> > > could be hiding anywhere trying to tempt us and make us fall.
>
> > > Things in the Universe are not looking good, but perish the thought
> > > that we call him back into action. Let him rest.
>
> > > (I'm sending a copy to Australia because we need to be anchored in
> > > reality. God made Australia for a reason, right? Or is it that
> > > Australia proves evolution? Whatever reason Australian Wisdom is the
> > > best)

> > >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> > My opinion God is a perversion of masculinity meant to eat men by a
> > third party. Men are always eaten the longest in the wind storm of a
> > century because of their nature being not necessarily supported,
> > whereas it would be an honor to support any woman out there. This
> > creates a downward trend compared with Anything. Thus the wind could
> > be proven not to relate with the sexual or masculine or feminine
> > element of men and women, but to eventually cross zero. This is thus
> > far the only progress of man. That which. Does not relate to his/her
> > genome. And as if I could forget it. Men and women are mixed in
> > masculine and feminine character but the gay has denigrated value.
>
> Gays may be freaks of nature, but that may be a way for nature to
> control population.
>
> http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/882865-ho...
>
> Sorry, I was wrong.

Hey, I may have been right after all...

"A thing or occurrence that is markedly unusual or irregular"

In some societies they are repressed so they may never develop,
representing some negligible part of the population.

We cyclist may be freaks of nature for the same reason, but we are not
united like they are.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Nov 24, 2011, 2:30:51 PM11/24/11
Report not abuse
On Nov 24, 1:44 pm, Tim <8.tim.har...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 24, 9:06 am, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
>
> <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Wisdom must have some spice or else it would be boring. That's why so
> > few people follow this path. We need younger people to go into this.
> > "A thing or occurrence that is markedly unusual or irregular"
>
> again i am spellbound monkey. i mean to hear this from you! wisdom is
> as much about that magickal timing of being a fool then becoming wise,
> a well timed joke, the doing of something that leaves people
> perplexed, then the a posterior explanation pulls it all together into
> a moment of clarity, as it is about the oldest hunting skill that
> allows even monkeys to think they can take a lion, or the lion the
> hunter, or whatever it is you are now (since you seem to be
> confused)... and that word my friend is "cunning".

I ain't finished yet...

If many men choose gays may be because girls have become too
materialistic.

For example, what girl would choose a cyclist over a driver? Not many.

And prostitution is forbidden. Ain't that funny?