Sakshat, Tata Nano, then Homes

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Feb 2, 2009, 5:44:38 PM2/2/09
India is producing the $1000 car, the Tata Nano.
India is producing the $10 laptop, the Sakshat.

Now India must produce the $10,000 house.

India will save Western Civilisation! In the Succession outlined by
Andrew Roberts and Walter Russell Meade, India will follow America,
England, Britain, Byzantium and Alexander as the heart of
globalisation.

USA returning World War Two soldier needed homes, so sheetrock was
invented. Steel stud housing (the steel is really a c-section of
sheet metal) had began to replace wood studs becauseof New Orleans WW2
termites, but now, after Katrina, the industry really took off. India
can take it further. See links.

http://www.usabldg.com/
http://www.gensteel.com/
http://www.anthemsteel.com
http://www.buysuperstud.com/
http://www.nucorbuildingsystems.com/
http://www.abc26.com/pages/abc26news_completestorylist_landing/?Termites-Threaten-New-Orleans-Levees=1&blockID=106530&feedID=1154

- = -
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
[Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]

PeterD

Feb 2, 2009, 8:43:20 PM2/2/09
On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 22:44:38 +0000 (UTC),
vjp...@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:

>India is producing the $1000 car, the Tata Nano.

Bull shit, not in any civilized country they aren't.

>India is producing the $10 laptop, the Sakshat.

More bull...

>Now India must produce the $10,000 house.

Bwa-ha-ha-ha... OK, we've had our laugh.

Now go away, troll... (See, I'm not calling him a spammer since his
post is so silly that it isn't spam!)

albu...@mailinator.com

Feb 2, 2009, 9:37:21 PM2/2/09