Living longer frugally... alzheimers and diabetes cures on the way

phil scott

Oct 15, 2009, 11:56:31 AM10/15/09
I am completing a proof of concept trial with ____, an engineered
enzyme. (billions in research, ive followed it since 1995 when I
lucked onto the Harvard U teams pic on line then followed links),
intended to test the concept of disolving amyloid plaques from the
pancreas (that produces insulin).

its 7 months, many side effects, but has been grossly rejuvinating..
my stamina is returning, and blood sugar on a normal diet dropping
into normal ranges... and still, 5 months after the 4 weeks worth of
daily injections, improving. My numbers. glucose fasting 200+
prior, currently on a 'normal' healthy diet under 130, and on say
salmon and salads, vegitables, etc under 100. (not remotely possible
prior to the use of the engineered enzyme... 2 daily injections for 4
or 5 weeks.. painless..but hard core side effects)

***

There is one primary issue.

the cause. Not broadly known but speculated on by the most advanced
researchers for a few decades... that a type of partial protien,
amyloid plaques (many varieties) cloggs up the organs precluding
normal function, causing failure and many aspects of 'normal' aging.

The recent acceleration in diabetes II, imo, is a result of decreasing
particle size in processed food, allowing those finely divided foods
to leak through the gut wall, into the blood stream, where the organs
filter them out, leaving them as amyloid deposits..that is my own
conclusion, not discussed in public by
main line science.

The enzmmes disolve those. and in my case from the heart as well
(collapse level weakness ensued for a few weeks, now recovered).....
at my age some people have 10 to 30% of their heart mass consisting of
amyloid depostits (for micro scans search youtube... author
'washington deceit' 'heart', 'amyloids'...he is a pathologist.)..

That study is still going on...you can get into it if you are on
metformin, with a1c level over 7 and not demonstrating an alergy to
the enzymes... lacking that it will maybe 5 years or more before
this reaches the market, and the protocol might be expensive.. 20 to
30k as a guess... if you are interested post here and I will email you
the contact info.

***
other notes:

Ive been in this sort of research, myself as guinney pig for about 12
years now, with many different self developed protocols, searchable on
google, that worked but carry high risk, have bad side effects and
took years. It is my view that the skin stores vast quantities of
these amyloids and related plaques, and the organs just under the
skin, nerve channels and the ganglia store the most... and that maybe
90% in my case came from over use of left brain function (dead brain
cells form amyloid plaques)....

as these have been dissapearing, due to immune reactions, and now the
use of the engineered enzyme my skin is rejuvinated...I look about 50
according to others (im 68)..... my view is that its just normal,
older skin is is a result of these plaque accumulations seen in
aging... people without the problem do not demonstrate the problem.

(that percentage increases with age, my guess, confirmed by other
studies is that over 65 all this is an issue at the 50% or so level...
if you have moles and a tendency to look a pit puffy..and yer wits are
headed south...you are a mid stage case. (reversible, but not on the
market yet).. the protocil I used is way too risky, slow and with side
effects most wouldnt tolerate).

Shown to reverse and arrest the problem recently: 5 or 6 cups of
coffee a day, and ginko billoba 180 mg per day,... the coffee can
damage the kidneys though...so drink 10 to 15 glasses of water a
day... get your doctors advice if he has a clue about this range of
issues.. few do though..but they know about too much coffee and kidney
stones.....you have to do your own research and take your own
chances. the idea would be to stall off the problem until solutions
reach the market... you shouldnt have to wait long.. and the damage is
reversible.

Meantime eat whole, unprocessed foods... thats no breads, maybe sprout
bread is fine.. excercise a lot, keep working. research and try a wide
range of enzyme suppliments and pro biotics..both crucial as you age.

Phil scott