UN lifts key sanctions against Iraq! Is it a joke?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane prophet of the last days before the end of times

Dec 15, 2010, 5:20:57 PM12/15/10
(BICYCLE... OIL. Could they be related?)

At first I thought it was a joke. But no, they seem to be serious
about it. The UN has given its blessing to the Iraqis. They must be
feeling so good that now nobody's watching them. The Iranians are not
so lucky. But we know they are evil. I think they only need to convert
to the West and say, "OK, here's the oil!"

UNITED NATIONS – The U.N. Security Council gave a unanimous vote of
confidence Wednesday to the significant strides Iraq has taken by
lifting 19-year-old sanctions on weapons and civilian nuclear power.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101215/ap_on_re_us/un_un_iraq

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"The news are a source of great humor"

Are the Iranians threatening the frog???

http://webspawner.com/users/SAVETHEFROG

Edward Dolan

Dec 15, 2010, 7:21:09 PM12/15/10
the end of times" <nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

(BICYCLE... OIL. Could they be related?)

TM ... BRAIN. Could they be related?

Fucking Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane prophet of the last days before the end of times

Dec 16, 2010, 8:30:25 AM12/16/10

On Dec 15, 7:21 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane prophet of the last days before
> the end of times" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:77eb6de6-a77f-4771...@r38g2000prj.googlegroups.com...

> (BICYCLE... OIL. Could they be related?)
>
> TM ... BRAIN. Could they be related?

You are so UNfunny.

Could you be threatening the frog? Are you adopting a frog?

Edward Dolan

Dec 16, 2010, 9:10:03 AM12/16/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane prophet of the last days before
the end of times" <comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I thought you were a fucking monkey? Now you tell me you are a fucking frog?