Black Friday tips

gggg...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2016, 4:40:26 AM11/11/16
Please share if you have any.

gggg...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2016, 4:46:42 AM11/11/16
On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 11:40:26 PM UTC-10, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Please share if you have any.

Do these still apply one year later?:

http://www.seattletimes.com/business/retail/how-to-score-the-best-black-friday-deals/

The Real Bev

Nov 11, 2016, 1:41:03 PM11/11/16
On 11/11/2016 01:40 AM, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Please share if you have any.

Sign up here: https://www.bfads.net/

--
Ch rs, B v
My f ck ng k yb rd h s l st ts v w ls.

Bob F

Nov 11, 2016, 9:06:36 PM11/11/16
On 11/11/2016 1:40 AM, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Please share if you have any.

Go skiing.

The Real Bev

Nov 12, 2016, 1:29:50 AM11/12/16
I'd love to, but there's just bare dirt at our local hills and I don't
expect any change for a while.

--
Cheers, Bev
You need only three tools: WD-40, duct tape and a hammer. If it doesn't

Beaver...@live.com

Nov 12, 2016, 12:26:32 PM11/12/16
On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 1:40:26 AM UTC-8, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Please share if you have any.

Stay home until January.

Michael Black

Nov 13, 2016, 1:31:24 PM11/13/16
We used to go through all this in the old days.

If you're going to buy something, presumably after a period of
considering, you might as well buy when it's on sale. If that means "Black
Friday" then let it be.

If you're just going out to buy something, or lured in because things you
never considered buying are on sale, then yes, you should stay home.

Michael

gggg...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2016, 5:55:42 PM11/23/16
On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 11:40:26 PM UTC-10, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Please share if you have any.

(Recently published article):

http://www.wxyz.com/money/consumer/dont-waste-your-money/consumer-reports-top-10-black-friday-shopping-tips-for-2016

The Real Bev

Nov 23, 2016, 11:26:53 PM11/23/16
First-level advice, on the order of "Want to save money? Don't spend it!"

BFADS posts stuff early, much of which can be ordered on line. We
bought a 128GB microsd card from Best Buy. That's it. It used to be
fun standing out in the cold waiting for the store to open (hey, this is
SoCal, it's never REALLY cold), but now it's just one more on-line
shopping experience.

Buy what you need. Period.

--
Cheers, Bev
"I've learned that you can keep puking long