Free discounts for seniors.

Dim Witte

Oct 3, 2022, 10:28:34 AM10/3/22
Lots of "free" ads out there, vying for business. Can opt for free government Internet, too.

Tomorrow, I'm going to participate in Walmart's "discount for seniors," which they are doing the first Tuesday of the month.

Leo Isenteze

Oct 3, 2022, 7:51:29 PM10/3/22
On 10/3/2022 10:28 AM, Dim Witte wrote:
> Lots of "free" ads out there, vying for business. Can opt for free government Internet, too.
>
> Tomorrow, I'm going to participate in Walmart's "discount for seniors," which they are doing the first Tuesday of the month.

Please point to information that Walmart has "discount for seniors" on
any day of the month.

All the government senior stuff is income qualified and leaves me out. I
just have to pay the taxes so everyone else gets the free stuff.

Dim Witte

Oct 4, 2022, 3:53:06 AM10/4/22
On Monday, October 3, 2022 at 3:51:29 PM UTC-8, Leo Isenteze wrote:
> On 10/3/2022 10:28 AM, Dim Witte wrote:
> > Lots of "free" ads out there, vying for business. Can opt for free government Internet, too.
> >
> > Tomorrow, I'm going to participate in Walmart's "discount for seniors," which they are doing the first Tuesday of the month.
> Please point to information that Walmart has "discount for seniors" on
> any day of the month.

Found sources of "Walmart's discount for seniors," available the first Tuesday of each month, but, alas, see also references to no such plan for 2022; so it looks like another "free" scam. So I'm having to recant my comment on Walmart's discount on first Tuesday of each month.

You can get free food delivery from Walmart, at least once, with purchase of at least $30,
AIR. Can subscribe to a service such as Instacart for free (?) deliveries.

I have already subscribed to Fred Meyer's Boot delivery service, @$60 for a year, so will fall back on that.