My kleeto experience

yash

Feb 16, 2011, 2:12:22 AM2/16/11
Hi guys, few days back, i was struggling with paper issues. I lost
some very important documents due to poor paper management services.
But then, i subscribed to services of 'kleeto' and submitted my
documents under the supervision of 'kleeto' and now, i am tension free
from all the paper issues. And recently, when i needed some important
documents, all i had to do is to make a phone call and my documents
were delivered at my doorsteps. If any of you interested in giving
yourself a peaceful life, visit this link - kleeto.in

Al

Feb 16, 2011, 5:47:04 PM2/16/11

We went through this two months ago and you are still too stupid to
post a valid link.
In your case, I can see why you would need a third party to hold your
stuff for you, tie your shoes, get you dressed, etc.