Free email

art...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2008, 10:39:37 PM12/15/08
Concerning Yahoo email, when I search it, it does not seem to include
emails over 1-year-old.

Is there any free email service that searches all of one's emails from
years back?

Thanks.

Rod Speed

Dec 15, 2008, 11:17:15 PM12/15/08
art...@gmail.com wrote

> Concerning Yahoo email, when I search it, it does not seem to include emails over 1-year-old.

> Is there any free email service that searches all of one's emails from years back?

Google/gmail.

Better antispam than yahoo too.

Shaun Eli

Dec 16, 2008, 8:46:32 AM12/16/08
Yahoo email does, but intermittently they seem to have problems. When
I've needed to search through old emails and it doesn't work I've
filled out their on-line help form and a few hours later it starts to
work again.

If there are messages you may need to find from time to time you could
flag them for follow-up and then view only the flagged messages.

Shaun Eli
www.BrainChampagne.com
Brain Champagne: Clever Comedy for Smart Minds (sm)
home of "Business School... in About an Hour?"

BigDog1

Dec 16, 2008, 5:41:53 PM12/16/08

Yep. It even picks up and segregates the spam that gets forwarded
from my Yahoo accounts.

Message has been deleted

art...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2009, 8:31:25 PM1/6/09
On Dec 16 2008, 3:46 am, Shaun Eli <missingch...@BrainChampagne.com>
wrote:

Concerning the ON-LINE HELP FORM you mentioned, where can I find that?

Shaun Eli

Jan 8, 2009, 10:50:41 PM1/8/09
on-line help is in the upper right hand corner of the screen (with
what they call Classic Yahoo, not sure where it is on the new version)