how 'bout a "new' 1957 VW?

'nam vet.

Dec 13, 2008, 6:05:29 PM12/13/08
http://www.jps-motorsports.com/Gallery/source/blkoutlaw.html
--
When the Power of Love,replaces the Love of Power.
that's Evolution.
Message has been deleted

Rod Speed

Dec 14, 2008, 4:42:54 PM12/14/08
MSfo...@mcpmail.com wrote
> 'nam vet. <georgewks...@humboldt1.com> wrote

>> http://www.jps-motorsports.com/Gallery/source/blkoutlaw.html

> It's a VW, but not a Beetle.

Correct.

> Either way, that old VW is not very functional today.

Wrong.

> It's a death trap

Wrong.

> and the mileage is not all that good as I recall. I think a Beetle got about
> 25 m.p.g.m,

Wrong.

> which was good then, but not now.

Wrong.

> I liked the idea of being able to overhaul the engine in the living
> room and the clutches were bullet proof. I can't live in the past.

You have always been, and always will be, completely and utterly irrelevant.

> I believe I could drive something much newer at a lower cost per mile.

That would be at a higher cost per mile.

> I get close to 20 M.P.G. on my GMC truck.

Pathetic.

> Parts are plentiful and fairly priced. It's a beast and people get out of my
> way.

Thats because of the rabid bloodshot eyes and flecks of foam about the lips.

> The next vehicle will probably be much smaller.

Message has been deleted

Rod Speed

Dec 14, 2008, 11:27:22 PM12/14/08
MSfo...@mcpmail.com wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote
>> MSfort...@mcpmail.com wrote
>>> 'nam vet. <georgewks...@humboldt1.com> wrote

>> Correct.

>> Wrong.

>> Wrong.

>> Wrong.

>> Wrong.

>> Pathetic.

> All bait and no hooks!

Never ever could bullshit its way out of a wet paper bag.