Costco canned veggoes

m...@privacy.net

Jan 28, 2011, 10:36:06 PM1/28/11
I see where Costco has their own line of canned veggies
now

Anyone tried them and can report?

Message has been deleted

The Real Bev

Jan 30, 2011, 12:16:46 AM1/30/11
On 01/29/11 05:21, Shawn Hirn wrote:

> m...@privacy.net wrote:
>
>> I see where Costco has their own line of canned veggies now
>>
>> Anyone tried them and can report?
>

> Live life on the edge. Buy some and decide for yourself if you like
> them. As with any food product, there will be some people who love
> those vegies, some who hate them, and lots in between.

I've never been dissatisfied with any Costco/Kirkland product. I am
pissed, however, that they stopped carrying Knott's preserves which are
WAYYYY better than Smucker's, and Stagg chili which is better than any
other kind I've tried.

--
Cheers, Bev
It doesn't matter who you vote for, the government always gets in.