HEY GROUPIES, THIS IS A MUST READ!!! THANK ME LATER!!! THIS IS NOT SPAM!!!

ProudMomOf2Girls

Feb 19, 2009, 10:58:18 AM2/19/09
Hi Groupies:

I'm a newbie and I wanted to share something that was sent to me
recently. I was curious so I checked it out. Honestly, this is one
of the best programs I've seen in a LONG time... I was very impressed!
Just make sure you go check it out... Watch all the videos on this
page right away! It even shows you how to make over $11,000 per month
using a proven step-by-step system that is guaranteed, starting today.
You will be blown away, too! Are you sick & tired of making just
enough money to survive? I know that I am!!!! Check it out for
yourself!

http://www.MillionaireMaverickCoaching.com

Has anyone else in this group tried this program?

Please, let me know what you think. I'm a disabled stay-at-home Mom
and I could use some extra funds to make life better for my 2 girls.

albu...@mailinator.com

Feb 19, 2009, 11:17:30 AM2/19/09
On Feb 19, 10:58 am, ProudMomOf2Girls <blessed.lady.of.

2.gi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Groupies:
>
> I'm a newbie and I wanted to share something that was sent to me
> recently. I was curious so I checked it out. Honestly, this is one
> of the best programs I've seen in a LONG time... I was very impressed!
> Just make sure you go check it out... Watch all the videos on this
> page right away! It even shows you how to make over $11,000 per month
> using a proven step-by-step system that is guaranteed, starting today.
> You will be blown away, too! Are you sick & tired of making just
> enough money to survive? I know that I am!!!! Check it out for
> yourself!
>

> Has anyone else in this group tried this program?
>
> Please, let me know what you think. I'm a disabled stay-at-home Mom
> and I could use some extra funds to make life better for my 2 girls.

You can repackage crap any way you want and it still stinks.

Zee

Feb 20, 2009, 1:35:24 AM2/20/09
> You can repackage crap any way you want and it still stinks.- Hide quoted text -

the thing I don't understand with these make money websites is how
they prject that they are sharing the secrets and they just like want
to give back to the people.. I'd say its no secret and they just want
our money.