Drinking your urine?

VFW

Jan 22, 2010, 1:38:42 PM1/22/10
I have heard that in desperate conditions drinking your own urine can be
a necessary evil. It's better than de-hydration .
IMHO

it might save some lives in Haiti.
--
Hint; Enjoy the moment !

Rod Speed

Jan 22, 2010, 5:48:26 PM1/22/10
VFW wrote:

> I have heard that in desperate conditions drinking your own urine can be a necessary evil.

That fool Ghandi did it all the time. Look what happened to him.

> It's better than de-hydration .
> IMHO

Why is your opinion hairy ?

Les Cargill

Jan 22, 2010, 10:39:07 PM1/22/10

Les Cargill

Jan 22, 2010, 10:40:31 PM1/22/10
Rod Speed wrote:
> VFW wrote:
>
>> I have heard that in desperate conditions drinking your own urine can be a necessary evil.
>
> That fool Ghandi did it all the time. Look what happened to him.

So it caused being assassinated?

>> It's better than de-hydration .
>> IMHO
>
> Why is your opinion hairy ?

Somebody reset Rod....

>> it might save some lives in Haiti.

--
Les Cargill

Rod Speed

Jan 23, 2010, 3:38:19 AM1/23/10
Les Cargill wrote

> Rod Speed wrote
>> VFW wrote

>>> I have heard that in desperate conditions drinking your own urine can be a necessary evil.

>> That fool Ghandi did it all the time. Look what happened to him.

> So it caused being assassinated?

Nope, what he was like before that, stupid.

>>> It's better than de-hydration .
>>> IMHO

>> Why is your opinion hairy ?

> Somebody reset Rod....